Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Goofy gift got derailed because I can't mail it to my Santee :mad:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Oh then have some more uranium on me

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Hey Santa: If you are trying to mail me booze, Apparently it's illegal to mail alcohol to North Carolina? I have received beer in the mail from my friend in PA. If you don't label it as booze, or use a beer container, I bet it will make it just fine :ssh:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

As someone who received booze last year, I can attest to its awesomeness as a surprise gift.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Apologies to my santee in advance, you are not getting booze.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Gifts have been ordered. I'll wrap and send them once they arrive.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Sending package today or Monday

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ugh I have to wait for stuff to get to Hawaii and then mail it out from Hawaii. My gift may be closer to the deadline.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Hope we don't have people getting poo poo in Jan lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I forgot to lie to fedex about my package. Now I'm stuck with a bottle of everclear.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Teflon Don posted:

I forgot to lie to fedex about my package. Now I'm stuck with a bottle of everclear.

I may or may not know what the other half is. And if the everclear didn't go through I'm not sure how the other thing did

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Teflon Don posted:

FYI
Its always a "water sample" or a "yeast sample." You can send anything that way for the most part.

Also, you can send dope FEDEX next day air, as long as you seal it in Mylar or something, and obviously don't put a return address on it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Santee, you're getting your gift super early. Turns out the site I used does really fast customization

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

Santee, you're getting your gift super early. Turns out the site I used does really fast customization

Who'd you find that agreed to monogram a dildo?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Who'd you find that agreed to monogram a dildo?

A really enthusiastic etsy seller

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Heads up to my santa that my address will probably change next week so shoot N4I a PM if that's your shipping timeframe. I don't have an exact date for the change yet.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I didn't participate this year but Dead Reckoning insisted on getting me something.

Thanks dude I love it and will be wearing it to trivia night this week.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
That's sick

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I didn't participate this year but Dead Reckoning insisted on getting me something.

Beautiful

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
That owns so hard.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Got my santee's gift today. It was much larger than I expected.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:getin:

Last piece of the puzzle is delivered tomorrow. It'll take me a day or so to.... assemble things, but it should ship by Friday :)

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I drew dicks all over the box, but my secret santee's package is on the way.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Waiting on etsy :sassargh:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I got my gift, also gently caress your tables this thing is loving awesome

Technically i still suffer from "still being in", but i laughed like an idiot though

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That's pretty awesome.

I finally figured out the "good" part of my gift. :lol: I ordered one for me too. :dance:

Edit: Not a dildo.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

That's fantastic. The only thing that ever belongs on an "I love me" military wall.

I got the "good" gift. Still waiting for the "uncomfortable" part to arrive before I can mail it off.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ElMaligno posted:

Technically i still suffer from "still being in", but i laughed like an idiot though

Want

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

This needs to be the new gang tag

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Got everything. Package is in the mail. It's in god's Satan's Santa's hands now.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This needs to be the new gang tag

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:tipshat:

By the way, since I'm not going to be able to get one for my Santee, 665 Leather sells officially licensed Tom of Finland t-shirts if any of you need one for reasons. Don't click that link at work.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I received a package yesterday and got super excited because I've been waiting loving forever for my replacement headlight bulbs to show up. The package did not contain any light bulbs, however... what I found inside was much more magical.

Although I was initially disappointed that the large cylindrical object was not a sex toy, I am quite pleased to report that it will comfortably hold two very large cigars. A big thanks to my Secret Satan, Booblord! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to fill these bad boys up. :whatup:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Naked Bear posted:

Although I was initially disappointed that the large cylindrical object was not a sex toy,

It can be if you nut up and show some heart

Glad you like it, tho

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
mm

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 10, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

I received a package yesterday and got super excited because I've been waiting loving forever for my replacement headlight bulbs to show up. The package did not contain any light bulbs, however... what I found inside was much more magical.

Although I was initially disappointed that the large cylindrical object was not a sex toy, I am quite pleased to report that it will comfortably hold two very large cigars. A big thanks to my Secret Satan, Booblord! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to fill these bad boys up. :whatup:

That's loving cool.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I know what I want to get my santee now but the website I want to get it from is loving down :mad:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Should be sending out my stuff next week :)

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm hoping to have mine out Friday, if I can get off work early enough to go pick it up and ship it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Should be sending out my stuff next week :)

My last item is en route to me, then repacked and reshipped. :)

• Locked thread