Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

holocaust bloopers posted:

GET hosed PATRIOTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Whoa man, I love Wawa.

Counterpoint: There are no WaWas west of.....let's say Lancaster.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZ78t3qz1w

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4MqPD2Yiro

The Bills 30 for 30 is this Saturday at 9:30 pm est (after the heisman presentation)

The clips they've shown so far have been rad as hell and I cant wait to watch this and be sad

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4MqPD2Yiro

The Bills 30 for 30 is this Saturday at 9:30 pm est (after the heisman presentation)

The clips they've shown so far have been rad as hell and I cant wait to watch this and be sad

I don't give 2 shits about the AFC East, but I will forever love the early 90s Bills for keeping my brother's Broncos out of more Super Bowls

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Welp, time to close out my tab and admit that I could not give fewer shits about the Cowboys vs the Redskins.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Dead Reckoning posted:

Welp, time to close out my tab and admit that I could not give fewer shits about the Cowboys vs the Redskins.

next year they will give the NFCE just as many primetime games

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the nfc east is a garbage division with garbage teams, saved only by the fact that eli manning can beat tom brady for the amusement of everyone not in new england

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the nfc east is a garbage division with garbage teams, saved only by the fact that eli manning can beat tom brady for the amusement of everyone not in new england
*ahem*

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

he's just sad, not entertaining

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Not even any better than the butt-fumbler

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

What the gently caress is wrong with his eye

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I always thought he looked like a chipmunk.

Edit: :lol: i just saw that the cowboys won on monday night.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Dec 9, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

THE REUNITED RYAN BROTHERS

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

bills 30 for 30 going on now

it's really really good so far

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

I don't give 2 shits about the AFC East, but I will forever love the early 90s Bills for keeping my brother's Broncos out of more Super Bowls

they're talking about that game right now and scott norwood kicked the winning field go to redeem himself

eat poo poo forever elway

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Conor McGregor just broke Rousey's record for the fastest title fight victory. Ronda was at 14 seconds. Conor's one punch KO of Aldo came at 13.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Roy Jones Jr got knocked the gently caress out. Dude did not look good in that fight.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Godholio posted:

Roy Jones Jr got knocked the gently caress out. Dude did not look good in that fight.

stephen a smith was tweeting about how the guy shouldnt be let back in the ring.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Stop me if you've heard this one before, the Steelers have knocked out a Bengals QB in the midst of a promising playoff push. The Steelers will win the Super Bowl.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Stop me if you've heard this one before, the Steelers have knocked out a Bengals QB in the midst of a promising playoff push. The Steelers will win the Super Bowl.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
the cowboys are probably still in the hunt lol...

2 packers rushing tds and just under 200 yards rushing

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Texans defense played a lot better than that score suggests. Problem is, the Patriots' defense somehow stayed tight even though every other play sent someone to the locker room.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Godholio posted:

Texans defense played a lot better than that score suggests. Problem is, the Patriots' defense somehow stayed tight even though every other play sent someone to the locker room.

That and the Patriots Special Teams still managed to fumble and bumblefuck around like they did the past two games.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Handsome Ralph posted:

That and the Patriots Special Teams still managed to fumble and bumblefuck around like they did the past two games.

Houston's offense is the worst in the league outside of San Fran's. I played the NE Defense yesterday to the tune of solid points because I knew a lot of 3 and outs as well as sacks were going to happen.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pete Rose denied MLB reinstatement again today.

In other news Pete Rose is still trying to get reinstated.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Holy gently caress Odell Beckham is amazing. Not only did he make that sideline endzone catch, he somehow knew he was in bounds. :stare:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Godholio posted:

Holy gently caress Odell Beckham is amazing. Not only did he make that sideline endzone catch, he somehow knew he was in bounds. :stare:

I think he practices that stuff enough times its like knowing subconsciously where the edge of the parking space is.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I was watching an iffy stream for that game, so I might not have seen it in replay, but it seriously looked like he turned his head back toward Eli with another step to go and was WAY past that line before he ever looked back at the ground. But when he got up he was adamant that he was in bounds. Like he was signaling to Coughlin to challenge. I dunno, maybe he caught a glimpse of where he was but I put that catch real close to his best one-handers.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Colon signed for another year with the Mets, which owns since he is both cool and good

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNWqgzgl3o

He's just like a little Tony Romo. :3:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Naked Bear posted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNWqgzgl3o

He's just like a little Tony Romo. :3:

Best comment: "who else is there though? IT'S TEBOW TIME lol jk"

Please God let Tebow come to the Cowboys.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Everybody on Fox is throwing down with the Panthers but then hedging at the end by saying "But the Giants could win too!" :lol:

Except Howie, he's at least got the balls to just say Carolina's gonna win.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

giants are pretty good at being spoilers for perfect seasons

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also its pretty cool that the cowboys are eliminated

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Are they? drat. I've been taunting a Cowboys fan about how they're still in the hunt at 4-10.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

Are they? drat. I've been taunting a Cowboys fan about how they're still in the hunt at 4-10.

nah they're out now

Bills have a chance if the chiefs drop all 3 games left, the steelers lose 2, and the jets lose 1, and the raiders lose one (not against the chiefs)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Holy poo poo Odell Beckham has lost his loving mind. He's going to get fined by the league big time. I can't believe he hasn't been ejected yet, either by the refs or Coughlin.

Edit: Also, the Panthers have zero faith in their backup qb. End of the 3rd qtr, 3 touchdown lead, they're unwilling to sit Newton despite a hurt leg and shoulder leading into the playoffs.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 20, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://vine.co/v/iKrtDwWZbKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's pretty egregious

• Locked thread