Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Wait so your case is this discussion we're having right now? Nothing to do with your original vote?

Your case is a moving target I guess, which is what you're trying to make me do by asking me to find quotes and additional evidence, which I don't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Sorry, I should have been more clear. My case on you is emboldened by your lack of any sort of evidence, one shred of it, for your case. My vote on your originated from what I believe was a wrongful analysis of SSV and misrepresentation of his gameplay.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel that Kashuno should have been more clear

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I feel that Kashuno should have been more clear

I agree.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I, too, agree. But I appreciate you clearing it up.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie, when was the last time you made it through a whole game

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

hello people I am alive and existent, unlike Ernest who is probably busier than I am but can deal with stress and the pressures of adulthood better than I can so he tries at mafia way harder than I do.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Do you guys wanna see something cool though?

I'll show you when I get home if so.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i'll show you something cool

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

totino boy posted:

Is it a punk song about punk pizza rolls?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

:allears:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the oven is hot, the pizza totino boys circle it with hungry drooling mouths. PIZZA ROLLLLLLLLING STA-

wait i... i dont want to be a pizza roll" says ernie "i want to be a real boy! a man! a man who doesnt play mafia and loves and lives and has a family!"

NO YOU ARE A PIZZA ROLL IT IS TOO LATE THERE IS NO ESCAPE YOU MUST STAY HERE WITH US FOREVER AND POST AND POST AND POST ABOUT NOTHING! NOTHIGN! FOREVER!

'you cant make me! id rather die!"

THEN YOU SHALLLLL!!!

STOMP
STOMP
STOMP

ERNIE, TOTINOS ALIGNED PIZZA ROLL IS MODKILLED

THE DAY CONTINUES!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

totino boy posted:

the oven is hot, the pizza totino boys circle it with hungry drooling mouths. PIZZA ROLLLLLLLLING STA-

wait i... i dont want to be a pizza roll" says ernie "i want to be a real boy! a man! a man who doesnt play mafia and loves and lives and has a family!"

NO YOU ARE A PIZZA ROLL IT IS TOO LATE THERE IS NO ESCAPE YOU MUST STAY HERE WITH US FOREVER AND POST AND POST AND POST ABOUT NOTHING! NOTHIGN! FOREVER!

'you cant make me! id rather die!"

THEN YOU SHALLLLL!!!

STOMP
STOMP
STOMP

ERNIE, TOTINOS ALIGNED PIZZA ROLL IS MODKILLED

THE DAY CONTINUES!

RIP Ernie you were to beautiful for this world/gaem

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 2

BottleKnight (4): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Jimson, imgay, imgay, Kashuno, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Kashuno
SirSamVimes (1): BottleKnight
Jimson (1): Kashuno, CCKeane, Kashuno
Opopanax (1): SirSamVimes
Kashuno (1): imgay
EXAKT Science (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Ixtlilton (0): Asiina, Asiina
Asiina (0): BottleKnight, imgay, BottleKnight, imgay

Not Voting (3): EXAKT Science, Ixtlilton, Opopanax

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 08th, 2015 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 7 hours, 14 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Okay can someone summarize the case on BottleKnight for me?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Preferably someone who is currently voting for him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Okay can someone summarize the case on BottleKnight for me?

I don't like BK because ~gut~ at this point in d2 on SSV feels very wrong and fake, and then he continues on with being aggressive toward myself and refusing to provide even one post that gave him that gut feeling.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

I don't like BK because ~gut~ at this point in d2 on SSV feels very wrong and fake, and then he continues on with being aggressive toward myself and refusing to provide even one post that gave him that gut feeling.

So that means that you think Vimes is town?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

lol thanks for adding to the conversation, birb

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

It does not

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Kashuno you seem to be defending Vimes awfully hard from BK's case. This implies to me that you think he's town and that BK is pushing a scum case. Why do you have the read on Vimes that you do?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

It does not

Okay then explain why Bottle is scum for casing him. It doesn't seem reasonable to think that they're both scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Kashuno you seem to be defending Vimes awfully hard from BK's case. This implies to me that you think he's town and that BK is pushing a scum case. Why do you have the read on Vimes that you do?

The case is not that he is casing SSV and I believe SSV is town, the case I have presented was that I do not believe BK is accurately representing SSV's play, and that when further pressed for even one post of SSV's that was pinging BK's gut, he immediately became defensive and hostile, refusing to provide even what led him to feel the way he does.

I do not have a read on SSV at this time

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

The case is not that he is casing SSV and I believe SSV is town, the case I have presented was that I do not believe BK is accurately representing SSV's play, and that when further pressed for even one post of SSV's that was pinging BK's gut, he immediately became defensive and hostile, refusing to provide even what led him to feel the way he does.

I do not have a read on SSV at this time

I don't think this makes sense.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
You're casing BK is because, according to you, he's misrepresenting SSV's posting, but also don't have an alignment read on Vimes. I don't see how that matches up, unless you think BK could be bussing, which doesn't seem very likely to me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Also Lowtax can't keep the forums up, smdh

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The cloud has failed us.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

You're casing BK is because, according to you, he's misrepresenting SSV's posting, but also don't have an alignment read on Vimes. I don't see how that matches up, unless you think BK could be bussing, which doesn't seem very likely to me.

That makes sense. You don't have to believe someone is town or scum to think someone is misrepresenting someone's posts.

If I tried to spin this post of yours to say that it means you are scum claiming then people would be like oh man that asiina is making poo poo up trying to get exakt lynched, that is hosed up and scummy. That doesn't really say anything about your actual post content though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway I believe in Kashuno.

I was originally voting BK for shallow D1 reasons, but I didn't like how he handled it, which is why I've kept my vote on him.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

That makes sense. You don't have to believe someone is town or scum to think someone is misrepresenting someone's posts.

If I tried to spin this post of yours to say that it means you are scum claiming then people would be like oh man that asiina is making poo poo up trying to get exakt lynched, that is hosed up and scummy. That doesn't really say anything about your actual post content though.

I mean sure, but I don't see what motivation a scum BK would have to misrepresent someone's posts like Kash seems to be implying unless they were trying to get a townie mislunched.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
But what he means is that the case is not "I think SSV is town" + "BK voted SSV" = BK scum, but rather that BK is making a fake sounding case against SSV which is a thing scum do.

If BK turns up scum, SSV is probably town, but thinking SSV is town wasn't the reason for thinking BK is scum in the first place.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I don't see the case on BottleKnight at all.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

Anyway I believe in Kashuno.

I was originally voting BK for shallow D1 reasons, but I didn't like how he handled it, which is why I've kept my vote on him.

Ughhhhhh you're scum, this is exactly the kind of post I make as scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Good thing I'm not you!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

Good thing I'm not you!

That may be true, but you're still probably a scum.

##vote Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Not this time.

I am the saviour of this game.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

Good thing I'm not you!

It's bad if I interpret the game through meta. It's bad if I interpret the game through individual reads. You're just trying to discredit me Asiina.

Asiina is being lazy and the only person accusing her of it she is trying to discredit. The quote in my last post says everything for me. ##vote asiina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Also nothing against you Exakt but I could definitely see you as scum. I'm the most likely person to be lunched today so far and you suddenly defending me reads as learned scum.

• Locked thread