Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

It's bad if I interpret the game through meta. It's bad if I interpret the game through individual reads. You're just trying to discredit me Asiina.

Asiina is being lazy and the only person accusing her of it she is trying to discredit. The quote in my last post says everything for me. ##vote asiina

I didn't say you were scum because you were giving individual reads, but saying "if I was scum I'd say this" doesn't mean anything because we're not the same person!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

Also nothing against you Exakt but I could definitely see you as scum. I'm the most likely person to be lunched today so far and you suddenly defending me reads as learned scum.

No offense taken. I'm defending you because of how bad the votes and cases on you look to me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm sorry everybody, I vig killed Ernie.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BottleKnight posted:

Also nothing against you Exakt but I could definitely see you as scum. I'm the most likely person to be lunched today so far and you suddenly defending me reads as learned scum.

more scummy than SSV?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Honestly, while I think BottleKnight's case on me is laughable, I haven't really got a scum read on him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I'm sorry everybody, I vig killed Ernie.

Rude.

Also Keane are you in this game?

Man there are some people in this game I have no memory of.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Birdstrike posted:

more scummy than SSV?

No because its more of a stretch in my mind, and otherwise I like Exakt's questions and scumhunting. Which SSV has done none of!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
See with the defence of you plus the case on Ernie (who flipped town) which everyone has ignored, I was thinking Exakt looked a wee scummy there.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina posted:

Rude.

I'm marginally in this game. I ain't scum though.

I'll swoop in last minute to save everything, as I do.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

See with the defence of you plus the case on Ernie (who flipped town) which everyone has ignored, I was thinking Exakt looked a wee scummy there.

So I'm scum because I was wrong about Ernie? Pull the other one.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I just see a pretty cloth-cut town cred scenario if I get lunched. I'll flip town, exakt will look good b/c he's right about the bad cases on me, and it's all very manipulative.

I think it's a little bit of a stretch, though. Just a ping.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

Rude.

Hey how's it going

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I belief in Asiina.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Opopanax posted:

Hey how's it going

Any interesting topic of conversation in the scumdoc?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Man what a boring lynch. I know it's gonna be me, but if you're also town you should feel bad this game. We're just letting the scum get by.

Refer back to this post after I flip miller.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I am ready to put some rolls in my mouth in heaven.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

bottleknight dies to PIZZA ROLL LAUNCHER

*bumps stomach, makes cartoonish bouncy noise*

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
BK I will choke you with rolls.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

My life in this game may be temporary, but my avatar is eternal.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

BK I will choke you with rolls.

good death tbh, I forgive you

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
it doesn't have to end like this

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

it doesn't have to end like this

i've pretty much scumhunted all I want to, just chilling now

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

for my last meal I choose.....

PIZZA ROLLS FROM TOTINOS

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It kinda does.

But really I imagine there is some scum among the lurkers and who it could be who goddamn knows and it's gonna come down to blind guessing and that will suck a lot.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

It kinda does.

But really I imagine there is some scum among the lurkers and who it could be who goddamn knows and it's gonna come down to blind guessing and that will suck a lot.

Alternately we could do something other than lazily accept BK as today's lunch, but then you'd have to care about the fate of the town in order to want to.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

It kinda does.

honestly asiina I don't think you're scum

I think your votes for me (and cpigs) this whole game have been bad but both of you are probably town and I don't know who to blame, you guys or myself

it's just so frustrating

i feel like capps

I.... AM capps....

##unvote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So am I the only person who thinks Opop is scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay real talk is that I'm kinda doubting my BK vote now, but I've been talked out of votes on scum before and then you read the scumdoc later and it's all "lol I can't believe I survived omg wtf stupid town"

and I am too proud and stubborn to let that happen.

EXAKT Science posted:

Alternately we could do something other than lazily accept BK as today's lunch, but then you'd have to care about the fate of the town in order to want to.

This is dumb though because BK could be scum and a lurker can be scum. Both of these things can be true.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Nope ##vote Opop

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also BK we all knew you were capps alt account. We've known it all along.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Tbh I'm in this unfortunate frame of thought where I like this game and want to keep playing it so I'll vote for anyone but that's scummy and not helpful to town. So I just want everyone to keep talking but probably still lunch me in the end.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

Also BK we all knew you were capps alt account. We've known it all along.

This is fair. I did give him a ride that one time though.

...or did I?????

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

SirSamVimes posted:

what's your case?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I kind of feel that if BK was genuine about pings on Exakt he would have followed with a vote. Now it looks more like a scum deflecting attention on their way out.

Rereading Exakt's vote on Ernie I disagree with it but I can follow the logic. I thought possible BK + Exakt scumteam but not sure now.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I kind of feel that if BK was genuine about pings on Exakt he would have followed with a vote. Now it looks more like a scum deflecting attention on their way out.

Rereading Exakt's vote on Ernie I disagree with it but I can follow the logic. I thought possible BK + Exakt scumteam but not sure now.

if I flip scum what happens to exakt after what I said earlier. Tell me

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

EXAKT Science posted:

what's your case?

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't like Opop's posting. He's been posting a lot but with no substance. On day 1 he claimed miller and jumped on the bandwagon on me, and on day 2 he's just been spamming one letter posts to inflate his count.

##vote opop

SirSamVimes posted:

If town, why would he want to be bulletproof? He's done nothing of substance which means he's a) not a threat b) easy to push a case on. Looks to me like he's just trying to look like he wants to protect himself from night kills.

Also this was his only post since then.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

mafia edit:

Opopanax posted:

Hey how's it going

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

The problem with what you're saying, BStrike, is that you are not tracing my thought processes. I traced Exakt's but thought there was enough reasonable doubt to not vote.

Scum players type something and then backspace and rewrite it, so while they're not necessarily saying everything with an agenda, they are trying not to step on anyone's toes or trigger their scum lasers.

I said what I meant about exakt. I had no agenda, because I didn't have much of a case on him. I didn't think what I said warranted a vote. I don't see how not voting fits in with a scum mindset anymore than a town one.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I don't want to vote for Opop because I believe the miller claims for obvious reasons until given a reason not to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I am still curious about CCKeanes vote on me, there wasn't really any big explanation for it, but his vote still stands. If you don't mind me asking CCKeane, why vote for me? Have I done anything that would come off as scummy?

• Locked thread