Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

BottleKnight posted:

The problem with what you're saying, BStrike, is that you are not tracing my thought processes. I traced Exakt's but thought there was enough reasonable doubt to not vote.

Scum players type something and then backspace and rewrite it, so while they're not necessarily saying everything with an agenda, they are trying not to step on anyone's toes or trigger their scum lasers.

I said what I meant about exakt. I had no agenda, because I didn't have much of a case on him. I didn't think what I said warranted a vote. I don't see how not voting fits in with a scum mindset anymore than a town one.

In fact, your additional reasoning to me seems like you trying over and over again to validate your vote on me. I think this is alignment-neutral but I really don't like it.

In general I don't like when someone's voting someone and then over the course of the day finds additional reasons to vote them. It's why I called out Kash earlier. It reeks of handwaving. Of course, it also reeks of wanting to be right, which town can do too obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jimson posted:

I am still curious about CCKeanes vote on me, there wasn't really any big explanation for it, but his vote still stands. If you don't mind me asking CCKeane, why vote for me? Have I done anything that would come off as scummy?

I do mind you asking me, yes.

Are you wondering if I'M THE COP?!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbEfV05tJz8

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Eh, I think I'm looking at new things as they happen but I will try and be less abrasive about it. For now I will stop tunnelling and look around.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

Eh, I think I'm looking at new things as they happen but I will try and be less abrasive about it. For now I will stop tunnelling and look around.

If you end up still voting for me I don't mind, but I appreciate the effort.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

What is this

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

CCKeane posted:

No? Honestly, I never even thought about it, If you really thought I was scum you would have justified your vote previously, I was just wondering. I know a lot of people ended up locking in there day 1 votes, and then not really changing them because they weren't to active.

BottleKnight posted:

In fact, your additional reasoning to me seems like you trying over and over again to validate your vote on me. I think this is alignment-neutral but I really don't like it.

In general I don't like when someone's voting someone and then over the course of the day finds additional reasons to vote them. It's why I called out Kash earlier. It reeks of handwaving. Of course, it also reeks of wanting to be right, which town can do too obviously.

Also, my previous comment also loops into this to, based entirely on my initial instincts I was like hey, he's acting suspicious, and then as the game progressed, and I ended up changing my votes some of your new actions caused me to take pause and go, "Oh hey... maybe I was right..."

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

What is this

A CCKeane post

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

What is this

Over-evaluated assessment? CCkeane didn't like the attention from me "calling them out" And made a VERY obvious attempt to imply that I was scum.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

What is this

I mean Keane and I think there's a cop for obvious reasons. We're millers. At least I am, and he most likely is as well.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I forgot that cpig died last night. Between that and exakt cuddling up to me after I had 4 votes on me I think he's the scum. Kill someone critical of bottle, jump in at his defense when he's almost certainly getting lunched, get town cred. The game has sped up but nobody could've predicted that.

##vote exakt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

I forgot that cpig died last night. Between that and exakt cuddling up to me after I had 4 votes on me I think he's the scum. Kill someone critical of bottle, jump in at his defense when he's almost certainly getting lunched, get town cred. The game has sped up but nobody could've predicted that.

##vote exakt

This does not follow. I was not in the game when CPig was killed.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

This does not follow. I was not in the game when CPig was killed.

THAT'S RIGHT

##unvote

this game started off so slow it's hard to cement opinions.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SirSamVimes posted:

Any interesting topic of conversation in the scumdoc?

I don't know Sam, is there?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jimson are you worried.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Jimson are you worried.

Honest answer? No, I don't think your scum at all, so I really don't think you were trying to lay blame on me after I called you out. Really the only reason I brought it up was because you havn't really been talking that much about your votes, or thoughts on who's scum. So I just kinda threw it into the wind to see if it was really a vote you are standing behind.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Man I am really lost and don't know who the scum are.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

Man I am really lost and don't know who the scum are.

Are you still feeling Vimes?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'd definitely vote him. Him targeting opop, who is another huge lurker this game, is really bizarre to me. But he's probably my best read, yeah.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

I'd definitely vote him. Him targeting opop, who is another huge lurker this game, is really bizarre to me. But he's probably my best read, yeah.

At this point, I think that's as good a vote as any. ##vote SSV

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Especially in light of Ernie's flipping town.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

In what way is finding Opop's complete lack of any content whatsoever suspicious really bizarre?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

In what way is finding Opop's complete lack of any content whatsoever suspicious really bizarre?

SirSamVimes posted:

Honestly, while I think BottleKnight's case on me is laughable, I haven't really got a scum read on him.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That doesn't answer my question. Why is finding Opop suspicious really bizarre?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

That doesn't answer my question. Why is finding Opop suspicious really bizarre?

Your case on Opop is laughable. You also have basically no content this game! Your case of no content is ironic, that's all.

EXAKT Science posted:

Especially in light of Ernie's flipping town.

yeah ##vote ssv

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno I'd like to hear your opinion of Opop compared to your opinion on SSV, please!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Kashuno I'd like to hear your opinion of Opop compared to your opinion on SSV, please!

I don't think opop has a single post relating to this actual game.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

lurking is alignment-neutral

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah, unless someone has a strong meta of lurking when town/scum, it is.

Which is why I feel like this is gonna come down to a guessing game eventually whether you are scum or not.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
BK give up your lurking scumbros and I will vote for them instead.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Let's kill us an Opop. Sorry about the stuff in your life, dude.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i woke up from a nap ##vote opop

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't really want to switch cause I'm so afraid BK weasled his way out of a lynch and he will be so smug and I will be so upset for being fooled.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

he's not lurking; he's posting it's just all white noise distraction bullshit.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh I should vote him, yeah.

##vote opop

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

I don't really want to switch cause I'm so afraid BK weasled his way out of a lynch and he will be so smug and I will be so upset for being fooled.

I understand how you feel. But really think about my miller claim. Like, really think about it.

Unless you know more about the setup than me, which is entirely possible, I don't see how you can think my miller claim was fake.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

he's not lurking; he's posting it's just all white noise distraction bullshit.

messed up if true

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
...okay

But BK if you are lying I will be REALLY SAD.

##vote Opop

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's -1 btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

He's at negative one.

let's all talk about who we think the scum are in broad terms. Give me your top 3!

My top 3 are

SirSamVimes
Birdstrike
CCKeane

I no longer think Asiina is scum. I don't think Jimson is scum either.

I'm very conflicted on Kashuno.

I know these posts are often interpreted as white noise but I'm having trouble tonight due to the influx of content. I appreciate the increased posting though.

• Locked thread