Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Pureauthor posted:

Melty Blood is apparently coming to the West on Steam.

WHAT WHAT EHAT WHAT WHAT TAHW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Space Flower posted:

I'm pumped if this means matchmaking.

It's gonna be real lame if they don't add matchmaking, honestly

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Wait, which Melty Blood?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

Wait, which Melty Blood?

AACC

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's the most up to date version of the game and will hopefully have netcode

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

It'll probably have netcode, but I doubt it'll be particularly stellar, and I know it won't be half as good as CCCaster. It's nice to be able to give them money finally though.

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
F-Go added Scathach to the gacha and blood and misery has filled my twitter feed.

Don't roll for waifus, friends. It only hurts.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I swear, if this game makes me spend money...

edit; christ there's diarmuid too i'm dead

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
A man held on to all his quartz from game start for this gacha, and got nothing.

edit:

after 300 quartz down, I am wrong, he got her.

motoh fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Dec 9, 2015

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
A guy spent 9000 dollars and got 1 copy of Scathach.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Uh holy poo poo, Scathach is really cool

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Woah, Fergus looks cool. He might replace Caesar for me if I can get him.

It's been a week since I've last played though so getting quartz is gonna take forever. :negative:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Welp, I have summon tickets saved up.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Baal posted:

Uh holy poo poo, Scathach is really cool

I want video evidence! :(

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
There's a trial quest where she is your only allowed support.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Are the new 5* better than the old ones? Standard attacks hitting multiple times seems like a very good thing.

I don't have any 5*'s so I may be mis-remembering things.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Releasing scat now makes me wonder if the chrismas event is going to be super amazing...

Raenir Salazar posted:

I want video evidence! :(
You can use her in the new 5ap quest.

EzEight posted:

Are the new 5* better than the old ones? Standard attacks hitting multiple times seems like a very good thing.

I don't have any 5*'s so I may be mis-remembering things.
All the new five stars has been way better than most of the old one.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Dec 9, 2015

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I burned all of my tickets and Quartzes trying to get Scathach. Didn't get her but eh. It wasn't a lot of stuff and I got a 5-Star already

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Whoever get three copies of that Twice CE will be able to make a scary berserker crit train team.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Dec 9, 2015

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Last day on that Guda event. Time to double time it if I want to get that last Nobu card.

edit: Time to not care.

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Dec 9, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Almost 1.5 mil. No Emiya or okita, just those point boost low level servant team and 5 of those points boost CE and used about 10 apples. Totally worth all the micromanagement and ce reward rushing. Hell walk is over.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

Neat.

I managed to get 3 of these cards as drops. Only could equip 2 of them so I couldn't stack 'em all for a bonus 120% point boost.
At least they're going to fuel a decent damage essence.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Thank god for that last daily point event giving 100k. Got all my good servants the mats to all their last ascensions and Nobu's np to max.

Now to not give a poo poo about anything until the next free servant.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
That last daily pushed me over 1.5mil, so i guess it all worked out in the end.

Though i didn't buy out the entire shop, and there are like 14 forbidden pages left in there which Tamamo is gonna need for her skill level-ups...

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Apparently the next event is keeping the servant bonus points thing and will use Caesar, Jing Ke, Darius III, David, Phantom, Robin Hood, Antoinette, and Martha.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Assuming it's the same point system since DW has been doing each event with some variation so far. Here is my recommendation for who to level in order of usefulness and you only need 5.

Martha & Antoinette
David
Robin Hood
Caesar
Darius
Phantom

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Dec 11, 2015

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Edit: Nevermind.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Dec 9, 2015

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

Releasing scat now makes me wonder if the chrismas event is going to be super amazing...

You can use her in the new 5ap quest.

I don't have the game yet as my work denies me use of my phone and I don't have the time outside of it. :smith:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Raenir Salazar posted:

I don't have the game yet as my work denies me use of my phone and I don't have the time outside of it. :smith:
You could make an account to let it stock up the apology gem for now.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

You could make an account to let it stock up the apology gem for now.

That's an idea, I can have one account and it would work on both my jailbroken phone and switch to my PC on a emulator right?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Raenir Salazar posted:

That's an idea, I can have one account and it would work on both my jailbroken phone and switch to my PC on a emulator right?
You have to rebind that one account when switching to the other, which might be bad If it's a frequent thing. You might want to use two separate account for the phone and pc until you can use phone regulary and stick to the account that rolled better.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
It isn't clear to me since I see three different menus for summoning, but the second roll for 4 quartz has a chance of a craft essence and that's normal for the "reroll for five hours until you find Servant x"? There's a friend point menu, a menu with Sakura Saber, and another menu. Does it matter which of the two quartz menu's I use?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Does it matter which of the two quartz menu's I use?
There's currently one friend point menu, which use your FP to roll. Go ahead and roll for that.

Then there's three menu for quartz rolling. Menu with a servant standing on the left is a rate up event menu. Everything you see in that screen have a higher drop chance. The menu with saber in the middle is the normal roll menu for people who don't want the rate up.

Pick either sakura saber or scat. The saber one does have a Emiya rate up so it 's arguably the better deal of the two.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

There's currently one friend point menu, which use your FP to roll. Go ahead and roll for that.

Then there's three menu for quartz rolling. Menu with a servant standing on the left is a rate up event menu. Everything you see in that screen have a higher drop chance. The menu with saber in the middle is the normal roll menu for people who don't want the rate up.

Pick either sakura saber or scat. The saber one does have a Emiya rate up so it 's arguably the better deal of the two.

Thanks that's good to know.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I love that Diarmuid is a loving three-star, that dude cannot catch a break.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

I love that Diarmuid is a loving three-star, that dude cannot catch a break.

Cu, an objectively cooler and better dude, was a 3-star, so it would've been a loving sham if The Epic NTR Guy got more stars

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Cu shouldve been another 4-Star lancer alongside Liz and Prototype Cu shoulda been the only 3-Star Cu, but rip

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Diarmuid is beautiful, Cu is a beautiful badass.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tfw you spent 120 quartz youve been saving for 2 months and it ends up on camilla, tamamo cat and CE crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

tfw you spent 120 quartz youve been saving for 2 months and it ends up on camilla, tamamo cat and CE crap

Tamamo Cat is easily worth 120 quartz.