Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I am looking at Jimson's voting all over the place and saw Votefinder has him voting for BK but his last vote was on Ernie, might want to have a look at that uranus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Ixt do you have a reason for voting opop?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Birdstrike posted:

I am looking at Jimson's voting all over the place and saw Votefinder has him voting for BK but his last vote was on Ernie, might want to have a look at that uranus.

##Vote Ernie.
Lemme try again

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Blood.

##vote:Opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

O! I am slain!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
:redhammer:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Bye Opop, I liked your av

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
we just GOT to find the badguys!!

how bout that non conformist guy in the back not talking? he's got a suspicious looking tattoo... hmm

wait.. says someone, that tattoo is kinda cool..

but its too late!! everyone is upon opop evan as he tries to escape with punk mosh, and punk bass riffs. but it is too much and he is overwhelmed with scorching cheese

OPOP, TOTINOS ALIGNED PIZZA BOY WHO IS ALSO A MILLER, WAS KILLED ! ! !

YOU KILLED SOMEONE!

GREAT JOB!

it is now night actions pls.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Votecount for Day 2

Opopanax (6): SirSamVimes, Kashuno, imgay, Ixtlilton, Asiina, CCKeane
SirSamVimes (2): BottleKnight, BottleKnight, EXAKT Science, BottleKnight
BottleKnight (2): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Jimson, imgay, imgay, Kashuno, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Kashuno, Kashuno, Asiina
EXAKT Science (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, BottleKnight, BottleKnight
Ixtlilton (0): Asiina, Asiina
Jimson (0): Kashuno, CCKeane, Kashuno, CCKeane
Asiina (0): BottleKnight, imgay, BottleKnight, imgay, EXAKT Science, BottleKnight, BottleKnight, EXAKT Science
Kashuno (0): imgay, imgay

Not Voting (1): Opopanax

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 08th, 2015 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 hour, 1 minute.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

Assina and bk tied for most points of the day with 69! (hehe)

but there cant be a tie so I roll a die and ....

ASSINA IS BP FOR TONIGHT

okay actions please again thanks bye

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the day dawns, and another pile of gooey cheese and peperoni is wasted on the floor never to be aeten, WOE IS US THE PIZZA FOLK! ! !

KASHONO, TOTINOS ALIGnED PIZZA ROlL IS KILLED!

the bonus bp is in effect again today! do your best!

it is now day!

derp fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Dec 9, 2015

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Okay can we kill Vimes already?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): Asiina, Birdstrike, BottleKnight, CCKeane, EXAKT Science, imgay, Ixtlilton, Jimson, SirSamVimes

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 11th, 2015 at 8 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Let's look at yesterday. Jimson makes this post, mentioning Vimes and throwing some soft suspicion his way. The VERY NEXT POST is Vimes, showing up out of nowhere with a poor case on Opop:

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't like Opop's posting. He's been posting a lot but with no substance. On day 1 he claimed miller and jumped on the bandwagon on me, and on day 2 he's just been spamming one letter posts to inflate his count.

##vote opop

Vimes also cases Opop for wanting the bulletproof:

SirSamVimes posted:

If town, why would he want to be bulletproof? He's done nothing of substance which means he's a) not a threat b) easy to push a case on. Looks to me like he's just trying to look like he wants to protect himself from night kills.

This doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't a townie want the bulletproof?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm reverse bulletproof

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
For the rest of the day, Vimes doesn't really make any waves, content to coast by on his Opop case. What is even more damning, tho, is the swing in momentum onto Opop once BK and I start to case Vimes. A bunch of votes materialize very quickly, taking the heat off of Vimes and leading to the mislunch of a townie who was very easy to push a fake case on due to his lack of content.

##vote Vimes

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when someone shoots me with a gun I die

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I have to go to work and will be away from a computer for most of the day, but I'll be around late tonight.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

For the rest of the day, Vimes doesn't really make any waves, content to coast by on his Opop case. What is even more damning, tho, is the swing in momentum onto Opop once BK and I start to case Vimes. A bunch of votes materialize very quickly, taking the heat off of Vimes and leading to the mislunch of a townie who was very easy to push a fake case on due to his lack of content.

##vote Vimes

man I agree that it was sudden but it's not like it was all scum. Not everything is a biopolitical spectre looming over us. Sometimes we just all make bad decisions together, it doesn't have to be posturing.

I'm really going back and forth over whether this was some manipulative ploy to get rid of the townie.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:!!!:ghost:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
SSV isn't my strongest read but I can see it more than yesterday.

Birdstrike posted:

Ixt do you have a reason for voting opop?

let me know Ixt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

man I agree that it was sudden but it's not like it was all scum. Not everything is a biopolitical spectre looming over us. Sometimes we just all make bad decisions together, it doesn't have to be posturing.

I'm really going back and forth over whether this was some manipulative ploy to get rid of the townie.

I don't think it was all scum, but I really don't like the swing taken as a whole.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Exakt I really have a strong gut feeling that you are scum but I feel bad because I think I always have this gut feeling. :(

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CCKeane posted:

Exakt I really have a strong gut feeling that you are scum but I feel bad because I think I always have this gut feeling. :(

I've noticed. I'm not, tho.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With everything that has been going on SSV wise, and the recent lynch results, I really don't trust SSV anymore. Since they were the arbiter of opop's fate.

##vote Vimes

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Birdstrike posted:

SSV isn't my strongest read but I can see it more than yesterday.

let me know Ixt

Okay, will get in touch.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

EXAKT Science posted:

Okay can we kill Vimes already?

Are you really trying to get a turbo going as soon as the day opens?

EXAKT Science posted:

Let's look at yesterday. Jimson makes this post, mentioning Vimes and throwing some soft suspicion his way. The VERY NEXT POST is Vimes, showing up out of nowhere with a poor case on Opop:

Vimes also cases Opop for wanting the bulletproof:

This doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't a townie want the bulletproof?

an incorrect case does not make me scum, hth

Jimson posted:

With everything that has been going on SSV wise, and the recent lynch results, I really don't trust SSV anymore. Since they were the arbiter of opop's fate.

##vote Vimes

I was the arbiter? You do realise there was five other people on the vote, right? I don't like this post at all.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

I was the arbiter? You do realise there was five other people on the vote, right? I don't like this post at all.

The reason I used the word arbiter, is because there was just so much. So much heat on you, coming from bottleknight, and a few other posters about your style of play coming off REALLY scummy. It just so happens this coincided with your comment about opop being scum. I mean poo poo, anyone watching the proceeding post where Kash jumped in with a vote for opop in response to you. Would have thought you were both scum, Kash turning town just makes me think that maybe it was a lucky coincidence. It still managed to take the heat off of you, and get a town alligned lynch out of it.

To coincidental in my opinion.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

SirSamVimes posted:

Are you really trying to get a turbo going as soon as the day opens?

an incorrect case does not make me scum, hth

Dude you're and arbiter? That's sick, where's the mass recall?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

I actually think you look better sticking with Opop than you would have by very easily switching over to me, which you could have done to get me lunched at anytime. I do not think you are scum anymore after reflecting on the flip from yesterday.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Wait you don't think flipping over to the sudden new target and keeping a guy who people suspect for later is a scummy thing? What?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Wait you don't think flipping over to the sudden new target and keeping a guy who people suspect for later is a scummy thing? What?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ixtlilton posted:

Uh, in what way did I flip over? Pretty much the first thing I did that day was express suspicion of opop.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

SirSamVimes posted:

Uh, in what way did I flip over? Pretty much the first thing I did that day was express suspicion of opop.

I dunno I'm going off what he said.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Mafia edit: A thousand times this. From what little I know of how scum would play, keeping an easy scapegoat seems like a good gameplan and BK has been scapegoat supreme from the beginning. I even jumped on the bk bandwagon for a but, it's just odd that no matter what argument SSV makes theres always new evidence. I could ignore it if SSV made something like 90 posts but, 21 posts and most of them exuding the scent of storebrand pizza rolls? Hard to ignore.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ixtlilton posted:

If you're scum and you know Opop and BK are both town, why would you switch to Opop? Both are going to look bad, but with one you sneak in instead of leading a bad charge.

This assumes I'm town, of course, but I know that I am which is why I feel better about SSV.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
SSV didn't switch to anyone, I'm having trouble following this.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

SSV didn't switch to anyone, I'm having trouble following this.

True. Why would you stay on opop? would be a better phrasing.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit: A thousand times this. From what little I know of how scum would play, keeping an easy scapegoat seems like a good gameplan and BK has been scapegoat supreme from the beginning. I even jumped on the bk bandwagon for a but, it's just odd that no matter what argument SSV makes theres always new evidence. I could ignore it if SSV made something like 90 posts but, 21 posts and most of them exuding the scent of storebrand pizza rolls? Hard to ignore.

Please tell me about this mysterious evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SirSamVimes posted:

Please tell me about this mysterious evidence.

you voted Opop and...

...?

:shrug:

• Locked thread