Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
voting J

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

J - nice answers from Theglavwen

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Switching to J

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Plan theglavwen.

Zahrkon
Apr 2, 2010
I will tell you once they finally tell me why i can't poop!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

J - It's almost dead on with what I was going to say.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

K

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
Siding with theglavwen , for the moment.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

J, but have them swear to keep it to themselves if it isn't already obvious

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!
K

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

FoxTerrier posted:

Very different views how? Just that he doesn't think demon fighting at the edge of the world is the bee's knees, or something more significant?
Mostly that. He is (sob) boring. He does not care about seeking glory or anything like that.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Diogines posted:

Mostly that. He is (sob) boring. He does not care about seeking glory or anything like that.

Aww that's OK. Every family needs an accountant!

We should give him a man hug when we get back.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Voting J, it's perfect.

I also kind of wish we'd thought to use the demon power to teleport Ahaz into the middle of nowhere to be with us, just to gently caress with him.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

F, at least for now. We can tell them everything when they're older.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

J

I wish we had more kids via Ish magic. Maybe we can ask him for a daughter Naomi can dote on when we get back home?

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
After the whole home-town-destroyed-rescued-from-demon-pit-as-a-baby thing, i'm inclined to give Ahaz a pass if he wants to be a Mighty Nerd.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Voting H

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
J. Oops, wrong button.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

LivesInGrey posted:

J

I wish we had more kids via Ish magic. Maybe we can ask him for a daughter Naomi can dote on when we get back home?

Naomi has like 30 grandkids to dote on.

Jesus is colourblin
Apr 13, 2008

Being colourblind ain't easy :(
Not voting, just letting Diog know that the brisk pace of the updates recently have been an El-damned delight. Truly appreciated!

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
J He says these things better than I could.

Bede
Jun 2, 2006

I wasn't even around for the goblin baby vote
J

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

FoxTerrier posted:

We should give him a man hug when we get back.

Unironically seconding this.

C'mon, we wanted to be a merchant when we were younger, I'm sure as hell not going to blame him for wanting to use his brains for a living. I'm proud of all our kids and grandkids.

Him and Lefkandi need to go into the business of being Geniuses and invent the poo poo out of some technology for everyone.

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.
the irony is palpable

thank you for this diog

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

LivesInGrey posted:

You had a daughter that Naomi doted on. Ruth was, prior to time-shenanigans, a fairly typical and boring daughter. You tried to turn her into Xena! Well, it has certainly been uh, interesting anyway!

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
J / The Glavwen
+1 Hugs for children

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Jesus is colourblin posted:

Not voting, just letting Diog know that the brisk pace of the updates recently have been an El-damned delight. Truly appreciated!
Glad your enjoying it!

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

the irony is palpable
thank you for this diog
Truly, they are your children.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

J / The Glavwen
+1 Hugs for children

Ditto

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Grognan posted:

J He says these things better than I could.
:shakefist: I disagree! Am I the only one voting Plan Grognan now?

Well, with that in mind (and my vote unchanged), I'd like to propose my own speech, just for comedy's sake:

Sons, I am disappoint. posted:

"What? Of course El is real! What do you mean, asking me ... What is WRONG with you, my children? Have I been so poor a father, so inadequate a teacher, that you could believe I was lying with every breath for the last forty years ..."
Sit down, begin to cry quietly, look to the sky.
"That I could have raised children so untrustworthy, so easily led astray. El preserve me, what have I done?"

I thought about adding more content, but, frankly, as a joke suggestion, it ought to be brief. When reviewing older posts, I noticed something interesting, in light of Zepa's fate:

Diogines posted:

Kings who don't die of old age either climb Mount Har, commit Suicide by Adventure or um, hide?

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Ishamal is Zepa by the way.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
TEAM TRUTH

So H but WARN THEM! Do they truly wish to know? This knowledge may see them barred from Zepath, forever.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
One more post by Diog and he will hit 7700 posts! Congratulations!

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
I'm torn on this one. I think I'm closest in agreement with J, but I'd add in that we are being purposely kept in the dark about just about everything, and that we know scarcely more than they do because certain people are dicks.

Ok maybe leave that last part out.

Reminds me of that stupid line in Destiny. "I can't explain why I can't explain."

And yes there is a certain amount of irony here.

Travic fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Dec 10, 2015

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,
J + Hugs

We knew Ruth was badass from before the timeskip, but David and Asahel have really proven themselves this trip. Family roadtrips really are the best bonding experience :kimchi:.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
J, modified or no

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
H. It is a shame that we are going to do to our kids what was done to us. Ah well, I guess at least our omissions and deceit probably won't put their lives in danger like Ishy's did to us.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
J Yep, these are Enkidel's kids alright.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands
The cycle is complete.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
No, the cycle was complete back when Enkidel's closest friends came to him and asked for answers after finding Amok. The thread overwhelmingly voted to act vague and mysterious just like they complained about NPCs being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

H. It is a shame that we are going to do to our kids what was done to us. Ah well, I guess at least our omissions and deceit probably won't put their lives in danger like Ishy's did to us.

Except we'd be safe and sound if we'd chosen to stay with Ish and only go on adventures together with the senior Mighty Men, which was an option we had but didn't choose. Remember he isn't at the top of the ladder either, he can't tell us everything he knows for the same reasons we can't tell the kids everything we know. At least the kids are sticking with us instead of somewhere out there wandering around on their own, spouting wings and heresies as they go.