Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
idk I'm not feeling Sam right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Feeling Jimson, feeling Exakt (Sorry, buddy).

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I spread my checks and spee out some fresh pizza rolls

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Feeling Jimson, feeling Exakt (Sorry, buddy).
I could see Jimson as newbie scum, throwing votes every which way. Not sure what to make of his vote on an already-dead Ernie.

imgay posted:

I spread my checks and spee out some fresh pizza rolls
same

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Birdstrike posted:

I could see Jimson as newbie scum, throwing votes every which way. Not sure what to make of his vote on an already-dead Ernie.

same

Honest? At least I am throwing votes at people I already threw shade at. Legit, you've ridin' me and Ernie. and both times no vote ever came from it. Legit, I feel like you've been tunneling BK from the beginning to get him lunched. The only time you've ever really been pushing anyone else has been you making comments from the sidelines with out ever really compounding on it. Yeah, it doesn't scream scum at first, but if all your doing is jumping in when someone else already makes the point, it legit screams "OH HEY I DON'T WANNA COMMIT TO HARD LEST SOMEONE QUESTIONS ME".

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

Honest? At least I am throwing votes at people I already threw shade at. Legit, you've ridin' me and Ernie. and both times no vote ever came from it. Legit, I feel like you've been tunneling BK from the beginning to get him lunched. The only time you've ever really been pushing anyone else has been you making comments from the sidelines with out ever really compounding on it. Yeah, it doesn't scream scum at first, but if all your doing is jumping in when someone else already makes the point, it legit screams "OH HEY I DON'T WANNA COMMIT TO HARD LEST SOMEONE QUESTIONS ME".

Mafia edit ##vote Birdstrike

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lol

Jimson I don't know what you mean about "jumping in once someone else made the point" given I was looking early on BK.
And you're right, I wasn't the only one who thought Ernie's d1 vote on SSV was a bit suss but he sounded less scummy as d2 went on.

Also is it just me or is 'tunnelling' an odd term for a first game player to use?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

lol

Jimson I don't know what you mean about "jumping in once someone else made the point" given I was looking early on BK.
And you're right, I wasn't the only one who thought Ernie's d1 vote on SSV was a bit suss but he sounded less scummy as d2 went on.

Also is it just me or is 'tunnelling' an odd term for a first game player to use?

Just stealing your own terms buddy ;)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jimson posted:

Just stealing your own terms buddy ;)

I thought a more experienced scum might be coaching you. They still might be.

You might want to ask in the doc what an omgus is ##vote Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Birdstrike posted:

Eh, I think I'm looking at new things as they happen but I will try and be less abrasive about it. For now I will stop tunnelling and look around.

Lmfao you literally said it RIGHT HERE, even admitted it that it was what you were doing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

AAAAAAALSO!!!! http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Oh_My_God_You_Suck (Yes, I looked it up. There is a Mafia wiki. neat :D)

Isn't this the most hypocritical thing ever. You never even voted for me, until I voted for you. So was your intent to literally say, HEY LOOK AT ME I AM PULLING WHAT PEOPLE APPARENTLY PERCEIVE AS A BAD MOVE. Because you did not vote for me at all. I literally just made a vote based on the fact that you, out of the blue suggested I was scum, and your reasoning? I voted for different people at the beginning, usually on day 1, and then I made a (really really really) Dumb mistake and voted for ernie. after he left. I really only made the vote because,(and this is what was suspicious to me) you felt the need to tell Uranus that the VoteFinder system messed up, and left my vote on bottleknight. Someone who literally a few hours before you were casing for being scum.

Were you attempting to be a nice person and correct an obvious system mistake? Or you trying to take a vote off of a scumbro. If, as I am now suspecting, your scum, any smart player would have left the vote alone and try to ride BK out of town. That is of course, unless he's scum to, and you saw a chance to "correct" A vote on a scumbro with out bringing heat on yourself. "Oh No guys, I was totally just letting uranus know there was a system issue."

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Also, as I said before when I was first pointing in your direct. This seems to be your whole modus operandi, HEY GUYS THIS PERSON IS PROBABLY SCUM AND I HAVE SOMETHING THAT A NORMAL INTELLIGENT PERSON WOULD PERCEIVE AS EVIDENCE... BUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm not gonna vote for them >_>.

Almost, like your hoping no one will read the actual posts, so you can throw suspicion around, and not have your name on that big ol' vote count on front page that's impossible to miss.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jimson posted:

Were you attempting to be a nice person and correct an obvious system mistake?

uh yeah it was messing up the vote count

I also thought you might change your vote again for the 58th time this game if you realised you were voting a dead guy, but you hilariously doubled down on it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

uh yeah it was messing up the vote count

I also thought you might change your vote again for the 58th time this game if you realised you were voting a dead guy, but you hilariously doubled down on it.

How many votes have you made BirdStrike? Literally how many, all I see are 3, and for some reason? Two of those are for BottleKnight. At least I am voting, 15 times, spread out amongst 4 people by my count. What's more suspicious, Me voting for people based on my instincts, playing the game? Or you literally only voting for bottleknight, until just a few moments ago where you are like hmmmmm... Maybe JIMSON is scum, and your justification for why I may be scum? He is active, and voting for people.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Jimson posted:

You have made it extra clear to me. I believe you are completely right Jimson. ##vote birdstrike

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jimson posted:

Not Voting (1): SirSamVimes

SIRSAMVIMES needs to get off that fence ya'll

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit

##vote SirSamVimes

Jimson posted:

I feel uncomfortable with ssv not having a vote. Day 1 and not even a safety vote.

This is Jimson's D1 case on SSV. Then early on D2 he opened with

Jimson posted:

poo poo, So like I've had this back pocket idea, that maybe CPig was scum, because he wasn't posting like... at all. I just didn't really bring it up out of fear people knew something I didn't but like... Now I feel lost in a river of emotions, and confusion, uh...

##vote BK

I guess I'll just fall back on defaults, and vote bottleknight I guess.

Out of nowhere a vote on BK, a theory about how the flipped townie seemed scummy which wasn't raised at all D1, while completely ignoring his D1 thing on SSV.

I questioned this at the time.

Birdstrike posted:

has something in ssv's play changed enough for you not to vote him now?

At that stage BK's play seemed scummier to me and I thought a new player might be struggling to find his way, but I think I'm getting a good grip on this now.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BottleKnight posted:

You have made it extra clear to me. I believe you are completely right Jimson. ##vote birdstrike

mafia edit: also just lol

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

mafia edit: also just lol

Yeah you're scum

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote Jimson

Been trying to decide whether you're new scum or just new, leaning towards new scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote Jimson

Been trying to decide whether you're new scum or just new, leaning towards new scum.

Mind expanding on that vote?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I've reread my new friend Scumson Jimson and while it's clear most of his reads are way off there's one in particular which seems to ring true.

Jimson posted:

all of bottleknights arguments for why he's not guilty have literally been "LOL YOUR GUYSES ARGUMENTS ARE DUMB" Theres been nothing else there, when ever we bring up a week argument, at least theres an argument at all for him, it's just the same song and dance. "LOL THATS A WEAK VOTE AND UNJUSTIFIED!"

that's a similar point to what Kash (who flipped town) and Asiina (whom I don't suspect) were saying about BK and I think it's a good one.
##unvote

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Deadlines tonight

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina has not posted D3 at all. She's still alive right??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah this game.

Uhh, I got nothing.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

Asiina has not posted D3 at all. She's still alive right??

Yeah she is.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah she is.

lol

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

Oh yeah this game.

Uhh, I got nothing.

not even a pizza roll

wow.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
I MADE SOME PIZZA ROLLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOHJryPJfk

WATCH THIS VIDEO OF ME EATING A PIZZA ROLL

MAYBE THIS WILL INSPIRE YOU TO MAKE SOM GOD DAMNED POSTS

IF I CAN MAKE A PIZZA ROLL YOU CAN MAKE A POST

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

totino boy posted:

I MADE SOME PIZZA ROLLS

best post in the historrtry of pizza rolls

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
i thought the rolls would be bigger

here we have a product called "pizza toasties" which look similar except you can put them in the toaster? I will investigate further next week

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
i still think it's Vimesand the way people have cooled on him today is super rwerid to me

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

totino boy posted:

I MADE SOME PIZZA ROLLS

WAIT THE PIZZA ROLLS ARE ARRANGED DIFFERENTLY WHEN THEY COME OUT THAN WHEN THEY GO IN

MY IMMERSION!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

I MADE SOME PIZZA ROLLS

:ghost:I nominate this post for mod post of the year:ghost:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
also why is keane appologizing for saying he has a scumread on me? idgi

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

totino boy posted:

I MADE SOME PIZZA ROLLS

:ghost: :golfclap:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I am out shopping ATM but will be back before deadline

still don't think it's vimes

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Birdstrike posted:

yeah neither

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

yeah you wouldm't

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

SirSamVimes posted:

yeah neither

lol vimes even if you're scum, i still appreciate that you can make me laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

EXAKT Science posted:

also why is keane appologizing for saying he has a scumread on me? idgi

I feel bad because I feel like I always say it and I don't want you to think I'm picking on you.

• Locked thread