Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
ok I believe opop

##vote kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

ok I believe opop

##vote kashuno

you believe opop is the doctor therefore I must be scum because,

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

you believe opop is the doctor therefore I must be scum because,

of all the scumminess

take a shower kashuno.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Is this a thing or a joke?

I hadn't slept in about 24 hours when I said that, so I don't even know what it was about. It was a joke, I guess? Not a very funny one imo.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

of all the scumminess

take a shower kashuno.

:waycool:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Asiina posted:

I hadn't slept in about 24 hours when I said that, so I don't even know what it was about. It was a joke, I guess? Not a very funny one imo.

No worries, I read it as a joke, but asked just in case super doctor was a thing I never heard about.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Well at least you read it even if you won't bother really responding.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Well at least you read it even if you won't bother really responding.

There's nothing to respond to , you made this long convoluted case that says I'm scum for my normal disengaged "play".

I responded the only way that makes sense when someone is obviously either clueless or scum trying to jump on an easy case.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

There's nothing to respond to , you made this long convoluted case that says I'm scum for my normal disengaged "play".

I responded the only way that makes sense when someone is obviously either clueless or scum trying to jump on an easy case.

I take it, though, by your lack of vote that you don't find 100 scummy but rather clueless [/b]##unvote[/b]

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I don't think you're normally disengaged. Either you're full on poo poo-posting or you just don't play. Here you've kept up a regular enough presence. You're not one of our lurker players by any means. It's more that you haven't made cases and vote on the leaders for reasons unknown but to yourself. In a game that was easily drowned out by TMM and our chattier elements that level of activity would easily be ignored because you are A) around and B) voting, it's just no one has bothered to look more carefully at those actions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I don't think you're normally disengaged. Either you're full on poo poo-posting or you just don't play. Here you've kept up a regular enough presence. You're not one of our lurker players by any means. It's more that you haven't made cases and vote on the leaders for reasons unknown but to yourself. In a game that was easily drowned out by TMM and our chattier elements that level of activity would easily be ignored because you are A) around and B) voting, it's just no one has bothered to look more carefully at those actions.

You are overthinking my mental prowess it seems.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

I take it, though, by your lack of vote that you don't find 100 scummy but rather clueless [/b]##unvote[/b]

Nah he feels like town who legit believes they have scum. Wont it be funny when im not.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Nah he feels like town who legit believes they have scum. Wont it be funny when im not.

Thanks TMM

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Thanks TMM

Hes my idol :3

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Hes my idol :3

I should put my vote back on you just for that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sidenote; I was hoping/expecting more out of Asiina with TMM gone.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

The most frustrating thing is that I am so terrible at this game that everyone, in this game or any game I've been in, I feel I've genuinely cased and whose evidence seems to point to scum turns out to be invariably town. I keep telling myself I should just vote the opposite of what seems right to me, which in this case would be Ecco, but I want to believe I'm actually getting better and so I stand by my cases and opinions if only to see them fail time and time again.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
100 yrs that was a good case.

my feelings about kashuno have tempered a little since it was mostly frustration from TMM and reskimming his posts last night I didn't get the same scum vibes I got at the start of the day.

I still really hope Opop is just fakeclaiming and tomorrow there's a counterclaim because opop is playing like scum and it's gross.

I am not going to be around for the deadline again.

I don't know who I am going to vote for. probably cpig but I hadn't felt off about him until 100yrs's case.

hrm.

I guess just this for now. ##vote pig

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
let's do this instead.

##vote hiipfire

I don't know any reason why he'd be town and honestly even if he was I do not want him around for exlo. he posts maybe once or twice a day and never with any substance.

this game has too much chaff.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Hiip I agree with this. With such few people remaining, hip needs to go or risks losing us this game.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

let's do this instead.

##vote hiipfire

I don't know any reason why he'd be town and honestly even if he was I do not want him around for exlo. he posts maybe once or twice a day and never with any substance.

this game has too much chaff.

I feel like hiip's had good moments of lucidity. I felt good about his play surrounding the death of Jake, it's a null tell either way, but he doesn't seem like he's trying to trick anyone there. But other than that he's just lurking as hard as ever and there's no real clues to be made about any his positions. The thing neither of you seem completely convinced he's scum and just want to vote out a lurker to just clear them out. Shouldn't we go through our options first and then decide if everyone just reads too town (which isn't the case), vote hiip?

I just realized deadline was in 4 hours. I get the apathy lurker votes a bit better now and I'll join to keep things going, but as far as lurkers go I would've voted Opop over hiip by a longshot, were it not for his claim.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
i mean voting me would be fine cause ive been kinda not playing

idk i guess the 3 game run of me posting a lot is over

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
kash is scum tho

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you are the second one saying I'm scum with absolutely no reasoning.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
well you can't argue CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
zzzz

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Kashuno, I'm ok with how you are handling yourself.

##vote hiip

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hiip is at -1

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Well as long as you guys keep your votes, I'll hammer before going to sleep, don't think we can trust on other people to show up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I won't really be around at deadline but I'll be popping it to check it on occasion incase the vote swings

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

HiipFire posted:

i mean voting me would be fine cause ive been kinda not playing

idk i guess the 3 game run of me posting a lot is over

Well if you say so buddy.

##vote hiipfire

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! HiipFire is hammered!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

HiipFire (4): EccoRaven, Kashuno, CapitalistPig, 100YrsofAttitude
Kashuno (1): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, HiipFire, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (0): 100YrsofAttitude, Kashuno, Kashuno, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, 100YrsofAttitude
Opopanax (0): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Asiina (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (2): Asiina, Opopanax

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 10th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry for the delay, I just completely forgot.

hiipfire, vanilla town, was lynched day 4

You are an A+ student. 

You took on a big load of classes this semester and are just trying to get through. Social life? HA. You battle your way through textbooks and tests, just looking forward to winter break when you can finally get some sleep.

It is now Night 4. Please send night actions.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Opopanax, town-aligned doctor, was killed N4

You are Adderall!

You are always there in times of need. Just when a student feels like they can't take on the mountain of work that they have to do, you're there to lend a hand. You keep the students safe, and hopefully passing.

It is now Day 5

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): 100YrsofAttitude, Asiina, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, Kashuno

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 14th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
well drat, idk guys 100 years are you scum? answer honestly and don't even think about lies or deception or I'll be very upset with you.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
heh, adderall.

my flavor is fireball whiskey and the flavor text is similar to opop's.

okay, so, well. if asiina is confirmed (protected night 1 with no scumkill), then that means the scum (two almost assuredly) are in the group of cpig, kashuno, and 100yrs.

I'm feeling cpig/kashuno right now but it's exlo so I'm gonna hold off voting for a bit.

it's also saturday and I didn't sleep well last night (violent dreams) so I'm gonna take a lot of naps today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

well drat, idk guys 100 years are you scum? answer honestly and don't even think about lies or deception or I'll be very upset with you.

wow this post is really fake.

• Locked thread