Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cole posted:

send her a text so she can get your number and just wait.

trust me on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

A correct image, thanks for sharing.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Dick pic

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Yeah, send her HDI's dick

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Dick pic, but not yours. Google a good one.

edit ^gently caress you

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, send her HDI's dick

that's a sure way to not get her in the sack :buddy:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

ded posted:

ive found that chicks who do that and say 'oh i have a boyfriend' are only saying it to remind themselves they have a boyfriend

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Make sure you try to sneak it into her butt.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I'm having a bit of weed, doing my last calculus online homeworks for the term, and have a loaf of whole wheat bread in the oven and I feel ok even though finals weeks is kind of lame and my teacher has a boyfriend

thanks for the advice on girl problems guys

You Are My Rock

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

DownByTheWooter posted:

You Are My Rock
This is what I tell my penis when it gets gunshy. Works every time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

throwback thursday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

i want dan carlin to do a series on the napoleonic wars

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Got roped into some old people party mom gift exchange

Getting this 17 year old kid cards against humanity, so easy

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

o7

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

owns

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Buddy got back from a barely 6 month deployment a bit ago. Wife (have a kid together too) cheated on him and got fake tits on his card lmao

Tell you what not getting a 110% pay raise by getting married sucks but totally worth it considering my drama free bachelor as gently caress freedom and Disney fun buxs now. God I'm glad I didn't do anything rash. Out of the sea of dudes that got deployment married only one lucked out and married a hot one that makes more money than him

lol if you're still in

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Dec 11, 2015

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the military and welfare are the only things that give you more money for having kids

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lmbo

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/12/w...am%20For%20Loss

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 13, 2015

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Some one needs to get knocked the gently caress out in UFC

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Melthir posted:

Some one needs to get knocked the gently caress out in UFC

You got your wish babe

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

ElMaligno posted:

You got your wish babe

And 500 dollars for the fight lasting less than 30 sec. It's been a good night.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

prolific gambler/poker player jase1 dropped 9 grand on aldo when he was a +150 underdog.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Decided on hiking & dinner with the GF instead of paying cover to watch this fight, and given that I just watched the replay as a 38MB .gif, I feel like I made the right call.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dead Reckoning posted:

Decided on hiking & dinner with the GF instead of paying cover to watch this fight, and given that I just watched the replay as a 38MB .gif, I feel like I made the right call.

The rest of the card was really loving good too. The Rockhold Weidman fight was a fun scrap that turned into a savage beating, demien maia won a fight on one judges card as a 30-26 and the other two at 30-25. Jacare/Romero was a great fight and the Holloway/Stephens fight had a dull first round but the second and third were baller.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Maybe I will find a way to catch the replay then.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anyone got a link to some of the dick drawings from the book? I'm looking for a cock dragon that was drawn on a whiteboard

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dead Reckoning posted:

Maybe I will find a way to catch the replay then.

Make sure you watch the faber fight as well. It was awesome.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anyone got a link to some of the dick drawings from the book? I'm looking for a cock dragon that was drawn on a whiteboard

My book gets out of storage on Tuesday, remind me and I'll scan it if nobody else does it first.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I see someone spent a lot of time in industrial music clubs.

Y'know, I have know idea what they used as drawing references for Akira, but it holds up really well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My book gets out of storage on Tuesday, remind me and I'll scan it if nobody else does it first.

I know where my book is I'm just not at home at the moment. Don't sweat it at all but thanks!!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I am on my fourth becks, its poo poo but it was freee so suck my dick from the back.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeb9UWGSVM0

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I was just trolling through a long an boring argument about affirmative action on a friend's facebook when I found this sincerely posted

quote:

I've never really seen a true meritocracy. My time in the Air Force came the closest.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

?

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
the place where i was in afghanistan just got taken over by the taliban. which isn't surprising because 30 drug addled boyfucker afghani police probably weren't going to last long once the us left. still sucks that americans died in that place to accomplish nothing. but, its not like we wouldve accomplished anything by staying.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkxWyt7K4hw

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

the place where i was in afghanistan just got taken over by the taliban. which isn't surprising because 30 drug addled boyfucker afghani police probably weren't going to last long once the us left. still sucks that americans died in that place to accomplish nothing. but, its not like we wouldve accomplished anything by staying.

Welcome to modern American warfare.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Lazy Reservist posted:

Welcome to modern American warfare.

i feel like i just took the blue pill or the red pill, whichever one lets you see the world for how it is, in the matrix. thanks af computer janitor man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

so it goes

• Locked thread