Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Forgall posted:

This thread makes me want to loving die. Who are those people? Why are they allowed to exist?

People who would've been racist/bigoted/misogynistic/ignorant in the privacy of their own homes or amongst friends if not for the ability to quickly and easily scream dumb poo poo over the Internet for everyone to hear :eng99:

The IoSM killing me right now are the people who honestly believe that Obama's mooslem shocktroopers are coming to take are guns.

Everything is about the guns.

Mass shooting? Staged in order to convince everyone to pass gun control legislation. Regularly-scheduled military training exercises? Secret gun-seizing training. Politician said "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas?" First they take Christ out of Christmas, next they'll take our guns. Gas prices go up? Government is secretly limiting supply in order to cut down on the amount of gunpowder available for are guns. New highway being built outside of town? Obummer's shocktroopers need a nice wide roadway for when they roll into our town to take are guns. McDonald's "All-Day Breakfast" is just pancakes and McMuffins? Makes u think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

mng posted:

Because of American Freedom :patriot:

No right is more precious to the American people than the freedom to be be ignorant and banal.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
I bought a parachute off a guy from a Facebook skydiving group and he added me. Seems like a nice guy and he posts a lot of useful skydiving stuff--not just stuff for sale, but articles, advice, etc. I really don't want to unfriend or hide him because of the skydiving stuff but he posts anti-Muslim hate at least five times a day. Some of it is "ah, come on, it's just a [tasteless, racist, unfunny] joke!" but some of it is outright fearmongering and hatred. So far I've just been blocking individual pages he posts from, but if he keeps on, eventually the crap posts will outweigh the useful ones.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

It is wrong to bring a child into the world at all anymore there for it should remain the parents right to stop any and all unwanted pregnancies because you want that kid growing up not knowing his or her own parents or better yet being in a love less abusive family atmosphere by all means let's make more of these physco killers out there so all you tree jumping loving leberals shut the gently caress up and stop your crying already don't you think that people deserve a choice yes if they don't want kids they should take precautions but have you ever gone for birth control as a man and said I don't want any kids anymore and they have you fill out all these questions and then say no. Really I DON'T WANT ANY KIDS YOU rear end in a top hat !! So now shut up a gun doesn't kill anyone the rear end in a top hat you loving liberals created by stopping abortions does

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
You would think this kind of BS would be kept to the distance that is the internet but my roommate started sprouting how blacks are more violent then whites, women commit nearly 50% of all domestic violence (and they are also weaker then men so they have to be deceiving by having a kid and refusing to let a man see his kid because she is vindictive bitch), feminism has never done anything good for a man and leads to censorship (going directly into why he can't say blacks are more violent then whites in public even though it is [proven fact because he will be labelled a racist), men are being put down by the world, Jews run all the world banks (he told me that this is okay though because it's just the way things are).
Yep, my roommate pretty much went into a whole long youtube comment in real life rant the other day. But that is okay, because he has read articles and watched youtube videos so everything he said is backed up by facts, like how blacks commit the most violent crime but you can't say that because of the PC police, and PC is destroying the world. He also wants to read 1984 really badly now, which is kind of amusing.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Madkal posted:

He also wants to read 1984 really badly now, which is kind of amusing.

What's stopping him?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CommonShore posted:

What's stopping him?

He can't read.

vv I guess you can't either :smugbert:

EXAKT Science has a new favorite as of 22:16 on Dec 10, 2015

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

CommonShore posted:

What's stopping him?

Illiteracy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

paradoxGentleman posted:

Gotta love how no matter where, no matter when, the moment someone argues for the reduction of sexual pandering in games, someone else always feels the need to come out of the woodwork and pull out these arguments. We're just missing someone calling it censorship and crying against SJWs and we'll have the complete set.

Are you ok, friend?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

oldpainless posted:

Are you ok, friend?

I am, thank you. Just a bit bitter and salty.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

CaptBushido posted:

I mean, that's not even really the problem with that, the problem is that it's pretty much the equivalent of asking devout Christians if our country "should follow God's law". Of course most will say yes, that's the entire point of being part of a religious faith, that its truths are higher than that of men, including nations. We don't act shocked or horrified that a large percentage of Christians or Jews would say similar things.

The only moral religious law is my religious law #adamandevenotadamandsteve

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lottery of Babylon posted:

It is wrong to bring a child into the world at all anymore there for it should remain the parents right to stop any and all unwanted pregnancies because you want that kid growing up not knowing his or her own parents or better yet being in a love less abusive family atmosphere by all means let's make more of these physco killers out there so all you tree jumping loving leberals shut the gently caress up and stop your crying already don't you think that people deserve a choice yes if they don't want kids they should take precautions but have you ever gone for birth control as a man and said I don't want any kids anymore and they have you fill out all these questions and then say no. Really I DON'T WANT ANY KIDS YOU rear end in a top hat !! So now shut up a gun doesn't kill anyone the rear end in a top hat you loving liberals created by stopping abortions does

This here is a perfect example with whats wrong. Dude doesn't even realize the things he is ranting about are things pushed by conservatives, he just knows 'LIEBRULS BAD!!!!'

And it happens on both sides of the fence. We have become so tribal, and its only about winning, not what is good for the county/world.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

EXAKT Science posted:

He can't read.

vv I guess you can't either :smugbert:

He can read but I don't think it goes past an MRA blog.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Jussayin'

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

My brother-in-law is at it again. :allears:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

pastor of muppets posted:

Shoot your brothers arms off and say he can keep his guns and be disarmed all he likes.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Someone fighting the good (albeit overly nitpicky about grammar) fight: https://www.facebook.com/reece.monkman/posts/10206919265531746

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

pastor of muppets posted:

Can I use this as proof that guys think of guns as extensions of their dick?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Someone fighting the good (albeit overly nitpicky about grammar) fight: https://www.facebook.com/reece.monkman/posts/10206919265531746

Had a great laugh at these, it's like he uses facebook just to make sure this idiot never forgets how much of an idiot he is.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

:stare::stare::stare:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

what

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

D'awwwww

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Birb Katter posted:

Had a great laugh at these, it's like he uses facebook just to make sure this idiot never forgets how much of an idiot he is.

The way he constantly ties in previous fuckups is the best. (there's about 4-5 other points where he brings up the 5/7 thing between these)

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Birb Katter posted:

Shoot your brothers arms off and say he can keep his guns and be disarmed all he likes.

Statistically more likely to happen than him shooting a intruder.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm a fan of The Brendan and Robert Show.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Robert seems like a p.cool guy. I'd buy him a beer.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Rudager posted:

The way he constantly ties in previous fuckups is the best. (there's about 4-5 other points where he brings up the 5/7 thing between these)

That last one made me chortle. Post more if you've got em :f5:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

thats all fake as hell

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bill Dungsroman posted:

It got deleted : (

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

zVxTeflon posted:

thats all fake as hell

It's in the exact same style as 90% of fake facebook/texting poo poo I have no idea how people continue to fall for that stuff

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I found this hive of insanity and creepy issues about women.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/page/2/

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

zVxTeflon posted:

thats all fake as hell

Who cares? Its funny even if not true.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

RFC2324 posted:

You're the kind of guy that gets a kick out of so called 'funny' movies with their fake characters and their scripted lines. :rolleyes:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It gets kind of silly when threads like this, pyf historical facts, and a bunch of other similar threads get filled with memes or totally fake stories imo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
no one's saying staged poo poo can't be funny but if I go into a "greatest boxing matches" thread and there's a bunch of clips from boxing movies with no mention of them being movies it's not really fitting the theme

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

the STDH thread is that way

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Elderbean posted:

I found this hive of insanity and creepy issues about women.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/page/2/

:eyepop:

That's a whole new level of self hatred.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

Barry wine: what do you get out of sharing this nonsense?
sue shee: We decide what to share and why

Dude's a member of the local parish council too. guess how many posts he makes about people who aren't christian getting christmas help.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Frobbe posted:

Barry wine: what do you get out of sharing this nonsense?
sue shee: We decide what to share and why

Dude's a member of the local parish council too. guess how many posts he makes about people who aren't christian getting christmas help.

Those are the worst puns I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Fathis Munk posted:

:eyepop:

That's a whole new level of self hatred.

It starts out batshit and just keeps going and going. :stonk:

insane website posted:

Asian women and white men are literally breeding mass murderers, killers, and monsters.