Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh i get it like tinder as in start a fire

thats clever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mostly because grindr and tumblr were taken, and fuckr was a bit too on-the-nose

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

start a fire in my crotch

*goes to sexual health clinic*

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

Welp, I just had a phone call from a young lady I've been texting on and off for the last few weeks. She's poo poo housed and said she phoned just to hear what my voice was like, then followed up with a fair amount of flirting. Gotta say, quite a nice way to cap off a late turn at work. :)

Dude quick, do/text something romantic at a reasonable hour. She might be embarrassed in the morning and you may end up back in the text zone.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

show up at her house

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
with a printer

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Bozza posted:

Same, or are me doing marching band which doesn't really reel in the ladies.

you mean there aren't marching band groupies???

*throws bass drum into corner in disgust*

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Nah, you just sleep with each other. Benefits of being in a 40 person corps.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bozza posted:

Nah, you just sleep with each other. Benefits of being in an all-male 40 person corps.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

is there anyone you have to avoid making eye contact with when you do one of those complicated intersecting manoeuvres

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no, they actually have gigantic expertly-choreographed 40-person sexplosions while a guy in a white coat parades around with a big stick showing them what to do

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

sounds like a spoiler for season 3 of Hannibal

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

sounds like pedricko is no longer the only sausage wrangler around

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Did this thread just turn into some sort of slash fic prompt community whilst I was out?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

turn into? :confused:

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Jose posted:

i just matched with an extremely haggard looking 36 year old so

You matched with taff?

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Bozza posted:

Nah, you just sleep with each other. Benefits of being in a 40 person corps.

You should join an orange band now you are in Glasgow. There was. A big one wandering about today for some reason and I had to explain to a confused Sudanese man what it was all about.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the morphine has been something of a let down

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I went to five guys today and it was expensive for mediocre burgs. Byrons or GBK still have my top burg recommendation. What is everybody's saturday looking like?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

my saturday was ok, just watched wild card which had jason statham in it so it was automatically awesome and had some weird but nice american beer

and next week is my last working week before 2 weeks off :getin:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i spent the day playing bideo james because i have had not much opportunity to do so lately

i, too, have one more work week before 2 weeks off, except i've got a half-day on tuesday for a work christmas party, and a half-day on friday for a work christmas party. i also had a half-day on thursday this week, for a work christmas party.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I went to five guys today and it was expensive for mediocre burgs. Byrons or GBK still have my top burg recommendation. What is everybody's saturday looking like?
5 Guys is the actual-burger equivalent to burger flavour crisps. Only instead of tasting exactly like what you'd expect burger flavour crisps to taste like. Tastes exactly like what you would imagine a burger would taste like.

But they do one flavour/variety "Burger". vs anywhere else, that has a bit of variation to their offering.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've got 1 full week, 2 days then 2 half days since it sthe christmas party on the 22nd. got 2 days holiday left and i've not worked a full day of work in over 2 weeks now because of my surgery and probably won't be able to next week either lol

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Saturday nightshift at custody and so far it's going well I may even squeeze in an hour in the gym, a shame I'm literally busy right up until the 21st with various 2nd Job/Wrestling/family/Star Wars related events then Im off until Christmas day night.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Jose posted:

with a printer

But its not raining yet.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

DrWrestling69 posted:

You should join an orange band now you are in Glasgow. There was. A big one wandering about today for some reason and I had to explain to a confused Sudanese man what it was all about.

I used to work in Glasgow on the bands route, and it's wierd to watch. Why is there always a band of wee chavs off their tits marching alongside wearing Adidas? Actually why is Glasgow just full of wee chavs? I went to a nightclub called 'Viper' there few years ago and can you explain that too? 3 seperate people tried to pick a fight with me, and I ended up drinking with some clowns (actual circus clowns in facepaint)

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

a UK megathread, huh?

Thanks for the snapchat, Fluo!

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

cynic posted:

I used to work in Glasgow on the bands route, and it's wierd to watch. Why is there always a band of wee chavs off their tits marching alongside wearing Adidas? Actually why is Glasgow just full of wee chavs? I went to a nightclub called 'Viper' there few years ago and can you explain that too? 3 seperate people tried to pick a fight with me, and I ended up drinking with some clowns (actual circus clowns in facepaint)

Glasgow owns.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Gaz2k21 posted:

Saturday nightshift at custody and so far it's going well I may even squeeze in an hour in the gym, a shame I'm literally busy right up until the 21st with various 2nd Job/Wrestling/family/Star Wars related events then Im off until Christmas day night.

show us your rasslin outfit

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i wrestle i n the altogether like a greek

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Good morning thread.

I watched battle of the five armies last night. It was less bad than I expected.

Also my toaster is broken.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

buteruc posted:

a UK megathread, huh?

Thanks for the snapchat, Fluo!

Was it a dong shot?

Snapchat wanted me to add bozza the other day :coolfish:

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Wife wants to go to winter wonderland today, I want to stay in and drink beers

I feel like this should not be up for debate, and yet it is

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

im eating a pizza

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

my hips, abs, chest, shoulders, triceps, and wrists hurt enormously, and it's not ok

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Vitamins posted:

im eating a pizza

Details pls

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

my hips, abs, chest, shoulders, triceps, and wrists hurt enormously, and it's not ok

You playing video games wrong

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

ham, pepperoni, spicy beef :getin:

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

Was it a dong shot?

Snapchat wanted me to add bozza the other day :coolfish:

nah, it was a bunch of guys playing pool at a pub.

It's usually just drunk vids of him wandering around Bristol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fluo snapchatting evidence of when he's out on the hunt for another victim