Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Jose Valasquez posted:

Ignore this guy my thread is still #1!
Woo! Jose is #1! :toot::woop::woop::toot::woop:

lmao no way, jose!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743898

Trojan WAR! (whoah oh oh what is it good for?)
A soldiers mafia game for a lot of people is now taking signups.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Worst Costume CYOR now open

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Post Restriction Mafia, a game for 14 players, is now accepting sign-ups!

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
SLACK MAFIA #3 is taking signups!

Welcome BACK to the SLACK!

Slack Mafia #3 is a flavorless open-setup vanillaless Mafia game for 16 players.
This setup is slightly modified from the previous Slack Mafia. It is designed to maximize suspense from beginning to end. It encourages high engagement, smooths over lurking, rewards risktaking, and the result is highly dependent on player skill over luck. This is a setup with plenty of roles that demands that the players play the setup... the setup doesn't play the players.

The Nailbiter™
  • Unstoppable Serial Killer (cannot be blocked or jailed, and can kill a jailed or doc-protected target)
  • Town Cop (sane, TOWN or NOT TOWN results)
  • Town Doctor (can't self-protect, can't protect the same target on consecutive nights)
  • Town Tracker (can't track the same person on consecutive nights)
  • Town Jailer (can't self-jail, can't jail the same person on consecutive nights)
  • Town Bulletproof Miller (1-shot, notified when expended, does not protect from Poison, investigates as NOT TOWN)
  • 6 Town Versatile Backup (when a Town Doc, Cop, Tracker, or Jailer dies in the night, a random living Backup inherits the role. Lynched roles are lost forever. Each Role can only be inherited once.)
  • Scum Bulletproof Godfather (if making the Scum kill, loses BOTH powers for that night)
  • Scum Roleblocker (makes a targeted power fail, can either kill or roleblock, not both)
  • Scum Ninja (can't be tracked)
  • Scum Poisoner (if making the Scum kill, the target will die after a 1-Day delay. Bypasses Doc Protection on targeting night, but can be stopped by Doc protection on the death night. A poisoned victim can also die in Jail.)
No role can self-target or target the same person on consecutive nights, unless an attempt fails. Scum have a single nightkill. All kills and skills may be withheld.
Results are given very simply as "your action succeeded" or "your action failed" for most actions, "<player> appeared to visit <player>", "<player> appears to be TOWN".
Days will be 24 hours, nights 12 hours, majority lynch. Actions are forfeit if not submitted in time.
I have a "No Modkills or Replacements" policy, it is a matter of your own integrity to play by the usual Mafia rules and to participate if you sign up.

SPECTATORS are welcome to sign up in the spectator slots, and can participate in NON-GAME discussion in the #gbs-zone channel!

CHECK IT OUT!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
post a comment on my webzone

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753141

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754565&pagenumber=1#lastpost

2 left Let's go ham

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Pictured: drugs

Please click drugs

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

Pictured: drugs

Please click drugs

Are you sure that one all the way on the right isn't a sweet potato chip?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Are you sure that one all the way on the right isn't a sweet potato chip?

Carbs are a drug anon

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Puntification posted:

Carbs are a drug anon

I can quit any time I want :smith:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I made a game! It is GOP Presidential Primary Mafia! It made me laugh to make it up, and I do not guarantee balance!

Please play in my dumb game and win the Internet Mafia Presidency!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It's time once again

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A nice classic game of mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
As promised, Kashuno's Cyor has ended so welcome to Choose Your Own Everything!

• Locked thread