Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CCKeane posted:

I feel bad because I feel like I always say it and I don't want you to think I'm picking on you.

it's all good, buddy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

yeah you wouldm't

Your whole case on SSV is that he voted opop, who in my experience looks scummy as either alignment.

Do better.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Currently at work, and thinkin bout dat mafia. Will make an effort post after reading when home.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

Your whole case on SSV is that he voted opop, who in my experience looks scummy as either alignment.

Do better.

If you had any agenda other than discrediting my case on Vimes, you would know that not even remotely an accurate analysis of my case

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

Wrong!

Everyone gets my meta wrong which is annoying because it's the easiest meta in the community and I think people who get it wrong may be scum trying to make easy but ultimately disingenuous cases.

When I am scum I don't post. It's not that I low effort post or my cases are bad or any of that nonsense, I just don't post.

If I'm not posting ever under any circumstances and am a threat to be modkilled, then I'm almost definitely scum.

If I'm town I don't feel the nervous pressure of being over interpreted, so I freely shitpost like I am doing now.

Like if you're going to bring meta into this as to why I'm a scumbo, at least get the meta right.

##vote assina

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Birdstrike posted:

Do better.

You're scum!!! This post proves it!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kill Birdstrike!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Feeling Asiina for scum.

To start with, there was a LONG time where Asiina was ALL on BK. Even after shallow d1 reasons asiina kept pushing on bk. Other than me, Asiina was really the only one who was consistently voting BK.

Asiina posted:

ah, this guy

##vote BK

Asiina posted:

That is a real vote btw, I think he's most likely to be scum.

Asiina posted:

Oh right this was the game I was voting BK for being a fake miller.

I remember.

##vote BK

Asiina posted:

Okay back to my real vote.

##vote BK

Even into day 2 the voting continued on and on and on for BK, any time Asiina changed there vote it was always switched back to BK.

Asiina posted:

Anyway I believe in Kashuno.

I was originally voting BK for shallow D1 reasons, but I didn't like how he handled it, which is why I've kept my vote on him.

Then there was this initial post during the close of day 2

Asiina posted:

I don't really want to switch cause I'm so afraid BK weasled his way out of a lynch and he will be so smug and I will be so upset for being fooled.

Implying, that there hesitant to vote not BK because if the person turns up town, then BK will have gotten away from a lynch.

Asiina posted:

...okay

But BK if you are lying I will be REALLY SAD.

##vote Opop

and then finally, during the start of day 3, after poor Opop was flipped town, when you would all expect Asiina to jump back on the BK vote train, with a renewed fervor, even more convinced that BK escaped what Asiina was trying to convince us was a justified lynch Asiina instead starts the day like this.

Asiina posted:

Oh yeah this game.

Uhh, I got nothing.

Also, Bonus post. If Asiina has a confirmed sense of self esteem then confirmed scumbro

Asiina posted:

Maybe the scumbos are cool dudes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mafia Edit:

##vote Asiina

I still have my Suspicions about Bottleknight, and Birdbro, but this string of "coincidences" and quickly changing opinions is to much to ignore.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I completely disagree and do not feel Asiina for scum at all.

She posted a lot (and well!) yesterday and while her case on me was bad, she didn't tunnel on me or anything.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You still haven't said anything more about the mysterious evidence that I'm scum, Jimson.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

You still haven't said anything more about the mysterious evidence that I'm scum, Jimson.

I will admit, during that time I was riding the initial wave of people with "evidence" you were scum. There were some legitimate cases I made in my head about why a vote for you was a safe vote(a vote that you were scum), but the fact that I even with my usually stream of conciousness posts was having a hard time getting it down on paper gave me more than enough confirmation that a lot of the arguments I was making to myself to justify my vote for you being scum were really shallow at best.

I've been trying a lot harder though to have actual posts to reference to :3 instead of just going THERE SCUM BECAUSE I THINK THERE SCUM! So I think a part of it also comes with the fact that I couldn't read through your posts and be like yeaaaah that's kinda scummy, also pushed my vote away, and onto someone else. So yeah, Main reason I think your town now is because after trying to justify the vote I made while on the bandwagon fever to myself I Was unable to look at it and say yeah, cool! There scum!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Asiina is not the scum man, I would be v. surprised.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Asiina's meta says they are scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've been busy the last few days (and will continue to be the next few days) but I am indeed not the scum man.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I worked too much today, I didn't even realize it was a day of dead lines.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Let the scum win IMO

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

In honor of derp's pizza roll eating, I am here posting.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ixtlilton posted:

In honor of derp's pizza roll eating, I am here posting.

you probably shouldn't seeing as deadline's hit

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Was that another no lynch Jesus you guys are lame. Guess what thunder cracks the sky and a gun falls to the ground. The first person to post a video of themselves eating a pizza roll gets to shoot someone. The night is postponed until I am appeased

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

totino boy posted:

Was that another no lynch Jesus you guys are lame. Guess what thunder cracks the sky and a gun falls to the ground. The first person to post a video of themselves eating a pizza roll gets to shoot someone. The night is postponed until I am appeased

goddammit derp, i am not going to the loving store for this game

i can't do it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

I'll get on this tomorrow

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

goddammit derp, i am not going to the loving store for this game

i can't do it

Yeah sure would have been a lit easier to post but we're past that now

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

totino boy posted:

Yeah sure would have been a lit easier to post but we're past that now

i um

i posted

thanks though bitch!!!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

totino boy posted:

pretty hosed up that only 5/9 people had votes down imo

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

no let's make this personal, let's start naming names

derp you've barely posted, what the hell is that about dude

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I AM MOD AND I DEMAND DEATH

I WILL NOY LET THE DAY PASS WITHOUT BLOOD

APPEASE ME

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

totino boy posted:

APPEASE ME

fake day action bating

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

that was my thought too.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

APPEASE ME

:ghost:can i come back if I make a pizza roll video?:ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##exersize Kashuno's ghost

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Vids on the way

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

https://youtu.be/a73TgLwxA4w

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

https://youtu.be/UOQ-z5EC-Ks

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

https://youtu.be/VVjhRKTS9s4

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

this thread's getting really good

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

33% Uploaded.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey, Totinos boy. Will let me give the gun to someone? Or do I have to use the gun myself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't even know if they sell these things in Canada.

Also I can't eat dough :(((((

• Locked thread