Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newmans_owned
Nov 26, 2015

Home Of The Hottest WADs On The Net

ThomasPancake posted:

I seriously think this thread comprises the the saddest, saltiest, most autistic, group of 'Gamers' on the entire internet.

You people make /r/kotakuinaction look sane and reasonable and not on any spectrum

why? no one is forcing you to go through this thread. i think i speak for everyone when i say i feel sorry for people buying into chris roberts' patented snake oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Wow.

ThomasPancake
Jul 28, 2013

by Reene

FrankieGoes posted:

I feel like you're mistaken. People here laugh a lot and have a jovial and good time. People at RSI forums rant and meltdown all the time and are sad and scared and angry.

All I can say to this is you are seriously delusional lol.

Never been to RSI forums, don't really give a poo poo about StarCitizen. Will never play it even if it released with every promise fulfilled. Just not my kind of game.

But when I saw they made an announcement that the game is progressing (they released some new aspect or some poo poo) , and had secured further funding, I knew I could come here to see a bunch of autistic manchildren having an epic tantrum and I was not disappointed.

"People here laugh a lot and have a jovial and good time."

I really really can't get over that you said that and probably actually believe, in some titanium compartmentalized part of your mind, that that is in any way true. This place overflows with such seething incoherent raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage. This was so worth it. My god this hilarious.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ThomasPancake posted:

I seriously think this thread comprises the the saddest, saltiest, most autistic, group of 'Gamers' on the entire internet.

You people make /r/kotakuinaction look sane and reasonable and not on any spectrum

lmao

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

ThomasPancake posted:

Never been to RSI forums, don't really give a poo poo about StarCitizen. Will never play it even if it released with every promise fulfilled. Just not my kind of game.

But when I saw they made an announcement that the game is progressing (they released some new aspect or some poo poo) , and had secured further funding, I knew I could come here to see a bunch of autistic manchildren having an epic tantrum and I was not disappointed.

I really really can't get over that you said that and probably actually believe, in some titanium compartmentalized part of your mind, that that is in any way true. This place overflows with such seething incoherent raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage. This was so worth it. My god this hilarious.

Source?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ThomasPancake posted:

What further funding?

Who's raging so hard?

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

ThomasPancake posted:

Take a break buddy.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

ThomasPancake posted:

You're adorable.

ThomasPancake
Jul 28, 2013

by Reene

newmans_owned posted:

why? no one is forcing you to go through this thread. i think i speak for everyone when i say i feel sorry for people buying into chris roberts' patented snake oil.

Said in earnest by a guy who buys what Derek Smart is selling

Hahahahahaha

This thread is amazing. I will continue to check back every time I end up hearing about some new progress the game has made to be entertained by the sheer magnitude of your hate for a loving videogame you could just not pay attention to.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

ThomasPancake posted:

Hahahahahaha

This thread is amazing. I will continue to check back every time I end up hearing about some new progress the game has made to be entertained by the sheer magnitude of your hate for a loving videogame you could just not pay attention to.

Ok, see you later then.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APB:_All_Points_Bulletin

All Points Bulletin, the MMO about cops and robbers also took 100 million to make. And it came out incredibly lovely. It was conceptualized in 2005, but started development cycle in 2008. It was released in 2010, shut down , and then re-released as free to play in 2011.

Pretty dope character creator, but I'm like 90% sure we're looking at another APB failure. Don't mind me though, I'm just tu quoqueing out of my rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkmS0VgxerM

ThomasPancake
Jul 28, 2013

by Reene

OhDearGodNo posted:

You're adorable.

I actually occupy a rather nice space between cute and handsome

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ThomasPancake posted:

lol

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ThomasPancake posted:

Reported for trolling! See how you like when our awesome mods, who are always right, deal with you.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

ThomasPancake posted:

pix.

newmans_owned
Nov 26, 2015

Home Of The Hottest WADs On The Net

ThomasPancake posted:

Hahahahahaha

sure, whatever floats your boat i guess.

like i said, no one is holding you at gunpoint to read this thread.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

ThomasPancake posted:

I say this as Derek Smart's nephew. If anyone in this thread has actually bought what Uncle Derek is selling, I'll have what he's smoking.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

ThomasPancake posted:

lol, 51 posts total with that reg date?

are you the fat guy in the pictures who got mad that we are calling you fat?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

i like that kid's gumption but he came awfully close to posting like he was about to have a meltdown lol

also he seems to not have realized that you're allowed to shitpost now, on something awful

be free my bonzai budz

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6070175/#Comment_6070175

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6070631/#Comment_6070631

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6071833/#Comment_6071833

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

ThomasPancake posted:

Quote your sources.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Please stop making fun, of ThomasPancake.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

ThomasPancake posted:

all 51 of your lovely posts are in games, are you an advanced j4g?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

ThomasPancake posted:

Wait, poo poo, I'm confused. Is rolling with the punches supposed to come before or after being the puppetmaster?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

He is a goodboy, and not a scruffyboy, ThomasPancake

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

T.G. Xarbala posted:

You're a good man peter gabriel

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Bundle of Keys posted:

Wait, poo poo, I'm confused. Is rolling with the punches supposed to come before or after being the puppetmaster?

It's karltilda in disguise. He's no puppetmaster. He's a German auditor.

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

T.G. Xarbala posted:

You're a good man peter gabriel

Peter's pretty much my favorite poster in this thread. His poo poo is always good.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

ZenMaster posted:

Also, Loiosh, what do you think of people being probated and banned on CIG for posting on other forums?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6070252/#Comment_6070252

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6070454/#Comment_6070454

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6071194/#Comment_6071194

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Loiosh posted:

Peter's pretty much my favorite poster in this thread. His poo poo is always good.

Yea, the dancing cat brings the good tidings.

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
The 2.0 release is one of the happiest memories I have in recent history.

The amount of salt coming from the CIG forums could pay the wages of the entire Roman army for decades.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

grimcreaper posted:

It's karltilda in disguise. He's no puppetmaster. He's a German auditor.

Stop calling Karl a German auditor, you are insulting efficient Germans. Karl is a Nazi auditor, there is a big difference between a German auditor and a nazi auditor

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Emergent gameplay, this game is truly limitless

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ThomasPancake posted:

Hahahahahaha

Safe travels, friend.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Please stop making fun, of ThomasPancake.

Why? The name itself is already funny

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

xanif posted:

The 2.0 release is one of the happiest memories I have in recent history.

The amount of salt coming from the CIG forums could pay the wages of the entire Roman army for decades.
Chris Roberts & co. truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

• Locked thread