Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I see you decided to go for combination flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Asiina posted:

I don't even know if they sell these things in Canada.

Also I can't eat dough :(((((

You snooze you lose.

72% uploaded

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does the combination flavor include the supreme flavor of pizza roll?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

I see you decided to go for combination flavor

It was a perilous journey, and I had to go back and get my wife's card because my card is all hosed up. Sadly, when I went back I had to grab a box of Pepperoni. Because the "Checker" (Safeway Checker Confirmed scum) Put the pizza rolls he said he was holding for me in the back.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now I feel embarrassed for my assumption and putting you in this situation.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

https://youtu.be/Dbc8L6oDTqY

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Haha, awesome.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

:effortless:

I AM PLEASED

SHOOT SOMEONE JIMSON, THEN THE NIGHT WILL BEGIN

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Jimson I know you want to shoot me but you shouldn't tia

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Everyone else I have always suspected has ended up with empty reasons for there treason/the belief that they are scum. There is only one target that consistently I have looked at with weary eyes. Although he is a new target. To much of what he posted, and did during the times I actually paid attention were hard to ignore.

"Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I’ve left my mark. You have too – you’ve written your own history. You’re your own man. I’m Big Boss, and you are too… No… He’s the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story – this “legend” – it’s ours. We can change the world – and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you… my friend. From here on out, you’re Big Boss."

##shoot BirdStrike

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
wait what

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
people are lurking so let's shoot the active guy

top plan pizzaface

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

top plan pizzaface

Lurking is a neutral state bruh, it's the weekend. If only this loving bullet would reach you (Paging Totino boy) we'll find out if I was right or not.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Birdstrike posted:

top plan pizzaface

Lurking is alignment neutral

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
100% orange juice

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

probably shouldn't talk when there's an unresolved vig on you imo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah but its a pizza vig

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
The pizza roll is eaten frozen and cunchy, not as god intended, but it is eaten the same.

LET THE CHEESE GUIDE YOUR HAND MY SON AS YOU PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE EVIL AMONG US!

jimson thinks carefully 'i... i...' his hand moves back and forth over the tense crowd. 'i choos you! birdstrike!"

the bullet flies! it pierces the crust and splashes the cheese! and who falls dead to the ground?? ? ? ?

it's!!!!!

boromir??

BIRDSTRIKE, OUTSIDER ALIGNED NINJA HAS BEEN KILLED!

quote:

you are... boromir?
why are you here? how on earth did you become a pizza meme? what? you dont know. no one knows. but you are here and you’re going to eat pizza rolls that dont belong to you. you have spent your life wielding a sword, and also hanging out with hobbits. hobbits know more about pizza rolls than any other species, baby hobbits are fed almost exclusively on pizza roll puree, and every type and size and flavor of pizza roll has been catalogued and rated and photographed in the hobbits various food pamphlets. it is due to this knowledge that you have unparalleled skill at killing pizza rolls. no one will ever see you coming.

you are boromir. you are a ninja. (cant be seen by watchers or trackers)

IT IS NOW NIGHT! ACTIONS PLS!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh yeah i forgot to mention

WITH A STAGGERING 27 POSTS JIMSON IS BP FOR THE NIGHT!

flip coming in a while

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
a new day dawns and a fresh, delicous corpse is dead on the ground.

wait, this corpse is not delicious! it is the corpse of a boy, not a roll! boys are meant to eat not be eaten! ahhh!! how awful!!!

CCKEANE, TOTINOS ALIGNED PIZZA BOY AND ALSO A MILLER, HAS BEEN KILLED IN THE NIGHT!

it is now day. proceed.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): Asiina, BottleKnight, EXAKT Science, imgay, Ixtlilton, Jimson, SirSamVimes

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 15th, 2015 at 5:08 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have to go out for a few hours, but I want to sorta claim that I've been roleblocked the last two nights. I tried to not make it obvious yesterday hoping they'd choose someone else, but I got roleblocked again last night so I think scum might know something.

Both nights I tried to target BK, so i guess it is also possible he is a liar who is untargetable, but roleblocked is more likely.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I am definitely just a miller. I get really bored when the thread closes because I have no action.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

Both nights I tried to target BK, so i guess it is also possible he is a liar who is untargetable, but roleblocked is more likely.

I think we have our answer.

BottleKnight posted:

I am definitely just a miller. I get really bored when the thread closes because I have no action.

Hey, BK. Asiina never said they confirmed you as scum. Just that they tried.

##vote BottleKnight

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, holyshit! Last night was crazy as fuuuuuuck

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Given how much Birdstrike's been focusing on BottleKnight from the start, I don't feel like he's the right vote. It seems a bit too focused to be a bus.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Given how much Birdstrike's been focusing on BottleKnight from the start, I don't feel like he's the right vote. It seems a bit too focused to be a bus.

All I know is, bottleknight had the perfect moment to claim vanilla town, because Asiina admitted they have been completely unable to target BK, and bk doubled down as to why he WOULD show up as scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Jimson is scum for not buying combination

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
What about Ixt? He's been flying pretty much completely under the radar, his posting is largely white noise with no strong opinions (outside of town reads), and he and birb had essentially no interactions.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote Ixtilton

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

All I know is, bottleknight had the perfect moment to claim vanilla town, because Asiina admitted they have been completely unable to target BK, and bk doubled down as to why he WOULD show up as scum.

Except BottleKnight claimed miller a long time ago, why would he claim vanilla town? I would vote you now if you hadn't just shot a scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Except BottleKnight claimed miller a long time ago, why would he claim vanilla town? I would vote you now if you hadn't just shot a scum.

Oh yeah. Honest answer? I recently learned what the roll meant lmao so for some reason I blanked on who had said it before.

Here I am getting all excited about a possible conspiracy I am unraveling and i am just a doofus.

##unvote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Oh yeah. Honest answer? I recently learned what the roll meant lmao so for some reason I blanked on who had said it before.

Here I am getting all excited about a possible conspiracy I am unraveling and i am just a doofus.

##unvote

Mafia edit. My unvote does not indicate that my suspicion for bottleknight is gone. Just that I need to actually read the thread.

And ssv, if you dont mind the question, who do you feel for scum right now?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit. My unvote does not indicate that my suspicion for bottleknight is gone. Just that I need to actually read the thread.

And ssv, if you dont mind the question, who do you feel for scum right now?

I'm suspicious of Ixtilton for skating by under the radar and also Asiina because investigating a claimed miller is weird as hell, especially twice in a row.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I never said I was a cop.

Hmmmm

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

I never said I was a cop.

Hmmmm

Your point?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Trying to throw suspicion on me because of a role I never claimed.

Suspicious af imo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm suspicious of Ixtilton for skating by under the radar and also Asiina because investigating a claimed miller is weird as hell, especially twice in a row.

I never really thought about it that way in regards to asiina. Either asiina is some kind of tracker roll, and thinks BK was lying about there roll, or Asiina was trying to infer they were cop

Asiina posted:

Trying to throw suspicion on me because of a role I never claimed.

Suspicious af imo

and is now trying to back down and is latching onto the fact that they could be a different roll that we didn't think of.

Whats weird to me is, I know there HAS To be a tracker this game, because Birb was a ninja, so either birb being a ninja was there to distract us and make us think we have a town tracker. Or he was a decoy to make scum think that we have a tracker. Either way, I have to say that our first scum kill did nothing to shed light on any of the other possible scum. It just made it even harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah I agree Asiina, I think it's a slip, and I think Birdstrikes post after the vig was fake. It was a scumplay.

##vote Jimson

I already was suspecting it was scum shooting scum but that cements it.

• Locked thread