Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Drunk Canuck posted:

Did the emails go out?

Unless my santa is Mrs. Rebecca Mooki from South Africa and my present is to help her transfer $28m of which I get 30%, I'm not seeing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Infidel Castro posted:

Unless my santa is Mrs. Rebecca Mooki from South Africa and my present is to help her transfer $28m of which I get 30%, I'm not seeing it.

That's me.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Infidel Castro posted:

Wow! I have the same Santa too!

Please send the emails... :ohdear:

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

Sorry, I'm transitioning from contractor to full time employee, IT decided to change my alias over the weekend and it completely, COMPLETELY hosed my computer to the point of unusability. Orientation and firehose drinking was today, I'll get immediately on this so I can get addresses out.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Sorry, I'm transitioning from contractor to full time employee, IT decided to change my alias over the weekend and it completely, COMPLETELY hosed my computer to the point of unusability. Orientation and firehose drinking was today, I'll get immediately on this so I can get addresses out.

Was it a firehose of fireball?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Any update?

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

Strawberry Panda posted:

Was it a firehose of fireball?

That would be nice.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

axeil posted:

Any update?

Yes. I have the assignments done, and I've tentatively scheduled in sending the emails this evening during my commute. If not, I have opportunities to get them out tonight. Look for them shortly.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

Got half out, if you don't have it yet, you're clearly not in the first half and will get it tonight.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
For whoever gets me please don't send the gift right away because I am out of town for a week and since I live in LA someone will probably steal the package. Back on the 27th.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Have the second half of assignments gone out? Cuz I still haven't got mine.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Have the second half of assignments gone out? Cuz I still haven't got mine.

Same.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

me too

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

This will probably be a lunar new year present for whoever is my Santee.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Real talk though this wait is a bit silly

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
SAS Secret Dr. MLK Jr.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

So can I bow out of this thing or what? I'm about to leave town and I don't want to get banned because my Santee assignment never came through the email

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Yeah, I don't want to throw things out of whack by asking to be removed, but it's already the 21st.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
There's no Christmas this year :smith:

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

We can still make it in time for Secret Kwanzaa.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Paladine if you needed help, why didn't you ask

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Drunk Canuck posted:

Paladine if you needed help, why didn't you ask

He was drinking straight from a firehose. He got dysentery :(.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
SAS Secret Three Kings

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
I suppose we could find some neat charity and throw them the $20-$30 that we would've spent on SAS gifts.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

I suppose we could find some neat charity and throw them the $20-$30 that we would've spent on SAS gifts.

My friend runs a non-profit in Orlando where he gets little kids to play DND.

MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005

Real Name Grover posted:

The Plunge for Pete is on December 27.

We could sponsor a NE goon.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

SOS Secret Santa

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

One of Paladine_PSoT's family members got in touch with me over the weekend. He was in a drunk driving collision and is in the ICU. I'll try to give you all an update when his conditions changes.

For now I suggest we all pledge out secret santa money to the Washington MADD or similar organization.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Holy poo poo. Yeah man, keep us posted.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Oh my god, holy poo poo! :ohdear:

Yeah, keep us up to date, and I'm totally down with donating to charity instead.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

His grandfather confirmed that he wasn't driving but walking home intoxicated from a party when he was struck.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I went ahead and sent $20 towards MADD; hope Paladine recovers quickly. :ohdear:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Holy poo poo. Yeah I say we try and raise money for anti drunk driving stuff. Or hell, maybe we could get together and get him a gift basket or something. He could definitely use it more than any of us. Any ideas?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Still in the medically induced coma but no early signs of brain or major organ damage. Other than some nasty lacerations on the head and back docs say there might not be too much permanent damage.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

Still in the medically induced coma but no early signs of brain or major organ damage. Other than some nasty lacerations on the head and back docs say there might not be too much permanent damage.

:stare:

Would you be able to deliver a gift basket or something to him for when he wakes up if we all get money together for it? How do you even raise money for this?

I'll pledge 20 bux to it.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I thought he was just flaking. Now I feel like an rear end in a top hat.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Paladine_PSOT passed away this morning. I'm sorry to give you such depressing news to ponder

He looked to be recovering, but his progress suddenly turned back

And now the family can't help but wonder

Should they open up his gifts or send them back?

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Dec 24, 2015

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

an ungifted jason kidd bobblehead nods silently

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

um sorry i was drafting that post before the most recent update came through. hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

I'm gonna send a donation towards MADD today.

The only way I feel about spending money.

• Locked thread