Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Gotta be a lightsaber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Package 2 of 2 (including the XXL urethral sound) shipped, along with a brief explanatory note.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
It's in Canada! Hopefully it won't be too much longer. :ohdearsass:

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Mine is shipping Monday, but in the meantime I received THIS:

3D printed Volkswagens and sharks! A Volkswagen hazard switch! Other various electronic parts, including a big fuse! Googly eyes! And Vampliers!

Most curiously, there is a key. What does the key go to? What does it open? It is a mystery!

Thank you, Santa, whoever you are! And you need to tell me in this thread right now who you are, since you included no note or anything.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I was kind of hoping you ripped open the box and googly eyes flew everywhere like redneck diamonds and you were forever finding them.

The hazard switch is from my beetle. It was worn out by the previous owner, for obvious reasons.

Nite ize clips are always useful. I have a box of them, grabbed a few.

Magnets are fun.

Vampliers are my favorite tool, after the vice grip crescent wrench. Everybody needs a pair.

The key goes to a storage shed in Lewiston, Idaho. Find the shed, and the contents are yours. Tip: the storage company's name does not start with S or W.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Dec 12, 2015

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Geirskogul posted:

The key goes to a storage shed in Lewiston, Idaho. Find the shed, and the contents are yours. Tip: the storage company's name does not start with S or W.

Fantastic. Are the overdue storage fees his also? :haw:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Does the storage facility still exist is more appropriate :tinfoil:

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

Geirskogul posted:

I was kind of hoping you ripped open the box and googly eyes flew everywhere like redneck diamonds and you were forever finding them.

The hazard switch is from my beetle. It was worn out by the previous owner, for obvious reasons.

Nite ize clips are always useful. I have a box of them, grabbed a few.

Magnets are fun.

Vampliers are my favorite tool, after the vice grip crescent wrench. Everybody needs a pair.

I will always see the googly eyes like diamonds, like the diamonds in your own eyes, Geirskogul. :allears:

It's all pretty great, really. And I might take you up on your challenge next time I'm in Idaho....

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Wooooo, my office told me a package is waiting for me when I get back on Weds.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

blk posted:

Wooooo, my office told me a package is waiting for me when I get back on Weds.

Finally things go according to plan for you. Good to hear.

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.
Dear Santa,

Turns out I'm going to be out of town from the 20th to the 27th. Just want to let you know.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
If you guys email me anything other than shipping info, PM me or drop a line here. I only check at intervals after the big mail out and compile shipping data in lumps, so I may not get to your email for a couple days.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

ilkhan posted:

Sounds like a learning tool for your wife. ;)

Enjoy.

I am!

In other news, Santee presents purchased. Now I just have to get it packaged up and to UPS on Monday!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
All of my Santee presents have arrived, I need to take a pass through the junk bin and fill it with fun poo poo before I send it off this upcoming week.

Geirskogul posted:

Vampliers are super awesome tools. I have a set of Engineer PZ-58s, myself.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Just a heads up for my Santa, I'm out of town the 19th-27th. If you're shipping anything that can't sit in the shed for a week.

If it's going to be an issue PM Sockington and I can give him an alternate address.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Packages are sent!

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
I'm a bit of a poo poo santa, been so sidetracked trying to get a new car before xmas. But I will have things in a box off to you tomorrow.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Same here, I've been sidetracked by a bunch of stuff, but I hope to have the package sent today.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Everything's here and ready, I'll box up tonight. No broken poo poo sorry Santee, I've nothing light and postage will probably blow the budget as it is.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Cakefool posted:

Everything's here and ready, I'll box up tonight. No broken poo poo sorry Santee, I've nothing light and postage will probably blow the budget as it is.

poo poo I forgot about broken poo poo. My stuff is in the car ready to ship but I'll swing by the house and add some broken crap to the box. Package will go out this afternoon.

edit: box-o-poo poo shipped Monday afternoon

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Dec 15, 2015

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Headed across the Pond today, Santee!

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Santee your stuff is packed up and awesome. The one heavy thing is gonna kill shipping but I think you will love it. My wife is shipping the package while I'm at work today so you will see it soon!

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Cakefool posted:

Yeah, I don't even bother trying to include the postage in the budget, seems fairer that way.

Anyway, speaking of which, package has been taken to the Post Office and the staff have had WITNESS yelled at them. It's on its way, Santee!

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Yeah, if postage counted I would have ended sending my santee an e-card. Pretty envious of the state's with their flat rate boxes and such. Hell, it was cheaper sending a heavy rear diff in a huge box down to Florida from ND than it was shipping just a few provinces over.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Package sent!

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

SWEET! Amazon just delivered the final thing I was waiting for. This evening when I get home, time to tart up the inside then send out for what!

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Package sent. Sock when I get home from work I will pm the tracking number.

Edit. Just entered tracking number and it will be there the 17th. Allegedly

clam ache fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Dec 15, 2015

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
Sent my package out a week ago.

How the gently caress did it only make it a 3 hour drive in that time.

Get your poo poo together Canada post.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

kastein posted:

I still can't figure out what that is, aside from possibly a very uncomfortable looking buttplug.

All my crap is boxed up and ready to send. Need to hit the post office tomorrow.

"Tomorrow" didn't happen, but today did. Box-o-crap-and-only-a-few-angry-hornets sent. UPS alleges it will be delivered, only slightly shaken and somewhat trampled, by end of day Wednesday.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

kastein posted:

"Tomorrow" didn't happen, but today did. Box-o-crap-and-only-a-few-angry-hornets sent. UPS alleges it will be delivered, only slightly shaken and somewhat trampled, by end of day Wednesday.

USPS said the same thing about an order I had coming in from Georgia, to Phoenix.

yeah...

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
Sent mine out today. Should arrive by next monday.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I am a bad santa who hasn't shipped anything yet. This week though for sure.

Got my gift today, and :iia:. Behold!

Everything I could want in a box:

Not seen: Hand drawn Nurburgring. :)

OOOH GOODIES!

This had me lolin', yet scares me a bit. Looking forward to some tasty hot sauce/butt death!

Everything together. Sweet 18mm gear wrench and trim pry bars will be so useful on my truck which seems to use 18mm for everything. I've been lazy to buy and have been using a crescent wrench on instead.

Awesome stuff for both my wife and I. She loves the bags and I love the rest of the stuff! Obviously you put a lot of time into it with the little touches such as car magazine wrapping paper, and a ton of Chevy badges with notes on them. I think I need to step up my AI:SS game a bit after seeing this.

Thanks The Royal Nonesuch! You made a goon's day. :3:

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Larrymer posted:

Awesome stuff for both my wife and I. She loves the bags and I love the rest of the stuff! Obviously you put a lot of time into it with the little touches such as car magazine wrapping paper, and a ton of Chevy badges with notes on them. I think I need to step up my AI:SS game a bit after seeing this.

Thanks The Royal Nonesuch! You made a goon's day. :3:

Hot drat son, I mailed that out Friday afternoon. That's some fast shipping. Glad you liked it!

The sauce is hot but it's got flavor and is a good batch too - I've been perfecting it for a couple years now. It's bottled directly after boiling, so it's sterile and all that (CSB and a couple others can vouch for it) - any gastrointestinal distress can be purely blamed on the capsaicin content :v: If you wanna start in noob mode I suggest mixing a couple teaspoons into some sour cream and use it as chip dip, but it's good on anything. Keeps forever too.

I went to the LA Auto show before Sock sent out the matches, and loaded up on promo Subaru bags figuring it was a good guess around here. Was very happy when I stalked your post history and saw your wife had one. Merry Christmas!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Oh man a big jar of The Royal Nonesuch's hot sauce, I'm super jealous of that, can confirm it is delicious.

And yeah after seeing that haul I feel inadequate as a santa lol. Speaking of which, I'm just waiting on one more item to arrive and then I can start packing it all up. Should have it shipped by the end of the week.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Should have mine shipped Wed, Thursday at the latest. Getting hit a couple weeks ago and duty day tomorrow hosed me right in the rear end.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Remind me to not use the loving post office next year...
same drat place that can't deliver a birthday card on time sent out two weeks in advance and magazines a month late.
PMJ does dick all about it. Which is about the only thing they do consistently.

Anyway should be arriving on Saturday - hopefully in one piece.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Adiabatic posted:

Headed across the Pond today, Santee!

Make that today, via USPS. FedEx and UPS both want $200 to ship a 7 lb box from the US to the UK...

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

extreme_accordion posted:

Remind me to not use the loving post office next year...
same drat place that can't deliver a birthday card on time sent out two weeks in advance and magazines a month late.

Yeah this. loving cunts didn't deliver my santees poo poo and are sending it back.
Gon' put a kickass amazon order together later this week in lieu of *was* sent. :sigh:

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
So, there was a package waiting for me when I got home last night, that I didn't order! I didn't get a chance to open it, I'll document it for the internet this evening.

Also tonight, have to finish boxing up my santee's gift so I can overnight it on the last day I'm allowed to, because I'm a terrible person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Christ, I'm never doing international AISS ever again.

Drastically reducing package weight and going for try #4.

Adiabatic fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 15, 2015

• Locked thread