Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
BottleKnight Asiina was talking about Vimes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Well then I didn't read well but I meant everything I said about Jimson so I'll post more when I get home.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah I agree Asiina, I think it's a slip, and I think Birdstrikes post after the vig was fake. It was a scumplay.

##vote Jimson

I already was suspecting it was scum shooting scum but that cements it.

BK I have been thinking you're town all game but god drat this is a scummy post.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I read this:

Asiina posted:

I never said I was a cop.

Hmmmm

as a response to this:

Jimson posted:

I think we have our answer.

Hey, BK. Asiina never said they confirmed you as scum. Just that they tried.

##vote BottleKnight

Because Jimson seems to make a slip here where he thinks I implied I know Asiina's the cop while actually implying that he knows Asiina is the cop.

Obviously I didn't read the context well but I didn't see Vimes posts as nearly as scummy as Jimson's.

Couple that with the fact that posts like this:

Birdstrike posted:

I could see Jimson as newbie scum, throwing votes every which way. Not sure what to make of his vote on an already-dead Ernie.

same

and this:

Jimson posted:

Honest? At least I am throwing votes at people I already threw shade at. Legit, you've ridin' me and Ernie. and both times no vote ever came from it. Legit, I feel like you've been tunneling BK from the beginning to get him lunched. The only time you've ever really been pushing anyone else has been you making comments from the sidelines with out ever really compounding on it. Yeah, it doesn't scream scum at first, but if all your doing is jumping in when someone else already makes the point, it legit screams "OH HEY I DON'T WANNA COMMIT TO HARD LEST SOMEONE QUESTIONS ME".

seem super fake in hindsight, and after their little slapfight Jimson immediately moves onto Asiina (but vigs Birdstrike), it just reeks of scum to scum interaction and a "big play."

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah I agree Asiina, I think it's a slip, and I think Birdstrikes post after the vig was fake. It was a scumplay.

##vote Jimson

I already was suspecting it was scum shooting scum but that cements it.

BottleKnight posted:

Well then I didn't read well but I meant everything I said about Jimson so I'll post more when I get home.

Seriously? Holy poo poo, you are so drat transparent it's hillarious. One of your justifications about why I am scum, is quoting a post where someone calls me out on an admittedly embarresing mistake where I re-vote Ernie. I thought birdstrikes intent was to say yo jimsons votes not on the right person. Lazy posting while at work is a neutral state dude. It was 2 pages back (ernies. Removal) and literally made no waves.

Then one of the first posts of this day you misread what someone said, and thought they were talking about me. You didn't even bother to read the whole post you just thought you had an easy in to throw accusations my way and went for it as loving fast as you could. Just seems convenient to me that this happened after one of your drat scumbros gets shot by me. Like poo poo man, I was waffling on you over and over because sometimes you definently come off as town, but drat bro to quote ssv

SirSamVimes posted:

BK I have been thinking you're town all game but god drat this is a scummy post.

I'm gonna be parking my vote here til this days over and we lynch the RIGHT person. Hopefully everyone else can see it to.
##vote Bottleknight

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

You're very angry about your plan failing. Trust me, I understand, scumbo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Also, something I forgot to to throw in.
My mistake on voting ernie. After he died and your mistake about justifying your vote against me based on information you didnt even read, just about the same thing dude. Us being lazy or not reading correctly. Atleast I wasnt trying to use my mistake to justify lynching someone lmao

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I belief in jimson and asiina. We should probably vote for the guy who was consistently on the scum guy who someone mentioned, that's exactly how you bus if you're trying and that guy we killed was def. trying.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also someone who's trying doesn't get their scumbro to kill them.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also for the dude who said I have no interaction with Mr. Birdstrike, I did the research and he asked me if I had a reason for voting for Opop and then I gave him a nonanswer which he never followed up on. Confirmed town status is once again mine.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

You're very angry about your plan failing. Trust me, I understand, scumbo.

The only plan I have is to burn the rooves of mouths as all good rolls should. I have no idea what insidious scum plan you have.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm sorry BottleKnight, I wanted to believe in you but you are really acting scummy now. ##vote BK

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm sorry BottleKnight, I wanted to believe in you but you are really acting scummy now. ##vote BK

It's not BK. It's Ixt.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh hey, we only need four to lynch so that's -2 ##unvote

EXAKT Science posted:

It's not BK. It's Ixt.

What do you think of BK's recent posts?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

SirSamVimes posted:

oh hey, we only need four to lynch so that's -2 ##unvote

What do you think of BK's recent posts?

I think he's wrong, but not that he's scum for it. BK's been willing to put down actual thoughts and reads, and I've mostly been able to follow is train of thought. Meanwhile, Ixt has been coasting by on white noise.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

I'm gonna be parking my vote here til this days over and we lynch the RIGHT person. Hopefully everyone else can see it to.
##vote Bottleknight

Jim, I don't like this. Parking your vote with no intention of ever changing it is generally a bad idea.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

It's, like, hilariously not me.

I don't think you're scum though Vimes.

Please lets talk more about my miller claim though, at least. I too am a totinos pizza boy.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

It's, like, hilariously not me.

I don't think you're scum though Vimes.

Please lets talk more about my miller claim though, at least. I too am a totinos pizza boy.

So, when you thought Jimson was saying you were a cop it was a slip, but now that you know it was actually me it's fine? I'd like to hear your reasoning for that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

EXAKT Science posted:

It's not BK. It's Ixt.

Actually I'm confirmed town.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

So, when you thought Jimson was saying you were a cop it was a slip, but now that you know it was actually me it's fine? I'd like to hear your reasoning for that.

Jimson said he thought I was a cop? I thought I was pretty clear he implied that Asiina was a cop.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

If you're so sure I'm scum why are you afraid to engage me?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ixtlilton posted:

If you're so sure I'm scum why are you afraid to engage me?

What are you talking about?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

Jimson said he thought I was a cop? I thought I was pretty clear he implied that Asiina was a cop.

Sorry, I meant Asiina. Still not entirely awake yet. REGARDLESS, I made the cop implication. Why is it a slip that Jimson did it, and okay that I did?

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm suspicious of Ixtilton for skating by under the radar and also Asiina because investigating a claimed miller is weird as hell, especially twice in a row.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

EXAKT Science posted:

What are you talking about?

I was in this thread posting and you were posting in other threads and you didn't come post with me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ixtlilton posted:

I was in this thread posting and you were posting in other threads and you didn't come post with me.

well i'm here now

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Because I called you out.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

For being afraid. Of engaging with me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ixtlilton posted:

For being afraid. Of engaging with me.

I'm afraid of engaging you because I wasn't reading the thread?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You didn't read it but you read the mafia thread for however many hours?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I don't belief you.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't belief you.

I just assumed there were no posts

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

wait, you don't bookmark games you're in?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

SirSamVimes posted:

wait, you don't bookmark games you're in?

I don't always f5 on my User CP.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ixt is a goof and maybe scum. I'm torn between BK and Vimes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ixt is great

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
He is, but he also may be scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Jim, I don't like this. Parking your vote with no intention of ever changing it is generally a bad idea.

I'll rephrase it then, because your right. I LIKE bk but he is coming off like scum supreme (or combination). If some resounding evidence comes up that unequivically proves he's not scum then I will stand down and apologize to him personally. Til then he is scum in my book. I belief in asiina and you ssv. Bk is another story.

• Locked thread