Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Wanamingo posted:

It's the daily mail, so there's a good chance they made that part up

fwiw it's pronounced Stephanie, and also the daily mail might've made that part up too

There's a really nasty undercurrent of "so THIS is what you want, right transgender accepters"

Credits for the name Stefoknee though, that's inspired button pushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Someone in the trans megathread claims to know Stefoknee. Apparently she's real and authentically that hosed up, which is tragic for everyone in her vicinity.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Antivehicular posted:

Someone in the trans megathread claims to know Stefoknee. Apparently she's real and authentically that hosed up, which is tragic for everyone in her vicinity.
Who's that?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Antivehicular posted:

Direct quote:

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I know that you are probably only getting this from the article but please, please do not go out on a limb for Stefonknee. She is absolutely loving bugshit nuts and needs help badly, but she is also a gross fetishist and abuser. Her wife didn't play legal games, she got the restraining order after being threatened very credibly by Stefonknee. The toddler stuff is very fetishistic; she no longer takes hormones because they interfered with her ability to get an erection. Anyone in the Toronto LGBT community can tell you more but Stefonknee is a predator who has been taking advantage of some very kind and patient people to enact her fetish. She's been kicked out of pretty much every support group there is for being a huge pervert and taking advantage of people's generosity.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

It's the daily mail, so there's a good chance they made the entire thing up

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Stefonknee :ughh:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Touched by an angel

down there.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

She went on to reveal that a lot of unexpected people have come out to her as transgender since then, saying: 'When you see a guy that's 300 pounds with a goatee that pulls in on a Harley and is going through my closet and saying: "Can I wear this dress? Can I kiss you while I'm wearing the dress?" You don't expect it.'

Wtf

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwVw6x7lzGY

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Cross-post frome the AUG thread

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Cross-post frome the AUG thread

Why did this couple allow this person into their house and around their children. Why would that even occur to them as a thing they would do. I'm confused and unhappy about this

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why did this couple allow this person into their house and around their children. Why would that even occur to them as a thing they would do. I'm confused and unhappy about this

Apparently it's a sex thing. Yeah, I don't know either, and I don't want to know.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Aesop Poprock posted:

They're perverts.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

If my parents decided it would be a good idea to adopt a 57-year-old mentally ill person named Stefonknee pretending to be a small girl for sex reasons I would not let my children near them. I guess they can't afford daycare or something, but goddamn.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/01/23/170057690/burning-cheese-closes-norwegian-road-for-days

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
guardian.png:

I particularly enjoy this one:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU

David Lynch might have a thing or two to say about that.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Wheat Loaf posted:

guardian.png:

quote:

There is even a future for programmes about cars. But for people doing stupid stunts in cars, while insisting that they are for petrol heads, who by definition don’t accept the bald facts of anthropogenic climate change? Not so much.

Top Gear, being so far behind the curve, would only be able to catch up if it undertook a radical rethink of its value system. I suggest an eco-feminist approach. In the first place, they need to incorporate the obvious concerns of the entire industry, to produce cars that get you places without needless waste. It’s not wholemeal and boring. What does an intelligent species do, faced with a problem? It finds daring answers. It doesn’t plough into a ditch and laugh.

Feminism is relevant because only a macho culture would have allowed a bunch of idiots to elide heedless fossil fuel use with mindless racial slurs and scientific illiteracy. I wouldn’t accidentally call someone a slope. I wouldn’t charge around Argentina spewing asinine triumphalism about some long-gone war. Why not? Because the impetus behind those actions is territorial, and that’s not what feminism or, for that matter, human beings are about.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Antivehicular posted:

I'm not the person you referred to but I used to be Facebook friends with Stefoknee until she went way off the deep end a couple of years ago. She got hosed over by her wife who freaked out after Stefoknee transitioned and laid false accusations on her. She eventually won in court but something about the long legal battle, going homeless, and other stuff caused her brain to break one day and I :yikes:ed out of there.

Edit: She's into BDSM (nothing wrong with that) but I'm pretty sure that was the inspiration for her name (Stef on knee) which was kind of gross. Also the adult baby stuff is gross too but that started close to the end of me deciding not to go anywhere near her

Edit 2: I read the story and I'm relieved that I don't know anyone else involved in it, jesus christ

BattleMaster has a new favorite as of 11:03 on Dec 16, 2015

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I know you said that you don't mind fakes and that the point is that you've highlighted a goon's av but these fakes are getting less original, I swear I've seen that picture of the woman in another one fairly recently.

E: added quote, I'm not touching that :can:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

So this guy just wants a Top Gear headed by James May instead of Jeremy Clarkson, then?

I could get behind that.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I should mention that an actual example of guardian.png would've been a Seamus Milne column, but I didn't go looking because a) they never have amusing headlines; and b) the guy just pisses me off something fierce.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Cleretic posted:

So this guy just wants a Top Gear headed by James May instead of Jeremy Clarkson, then?

I could get behind that.

James May is my favorite middle-aged lesbian.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Do you just google "Walmart + crazy looking black person + obviously fake" and call it a night? poo poo's getting real old.

e: Goddamn there are like, meme style websites where you can just make these things. Don't even need the tiniest bit of photoshop skills anymore.

purple death ray has a new favorite as of 14:41 on Dec 16, 2015

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Travis343 posted:

Do you just google "Walmart + crazy looking black person + obviously fake" and call it a night? poo poo's getting real old.

e: Goddamn there are like, meme style websites where you can just make these things. Don't even need the tiniest bit of photoshop skills anymore.

actually, it's funny

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Travis343 posted:

You sound pretty mad about silly fake headlines.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I'm actually upset that it isn't real

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

BattleMaster posted:

I'm actually upset that it isn't real

'Now, thats what I call a yeast infection! :haw:"

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
dough spray me so fa' like pee whoa

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

loving Undertale

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

RandomFerret posted:

loving Undertale

What was that T-shirt site with (randomly generated??) shirts like "I love my skeleton dads"?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

What was that T-shirt site with (randomly generated??) shirts like "I love my skeleton dads"?

Idakoos! I had to google it, I forgot how majestic it was. :allears:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
My favorite was "Sarcasm is the best"

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
"Doing things until I die."

bobjr