Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Obtained the last part of my santee's gift today. It's go time. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
One more item on the way and it's out, Santee.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Holy poo poo another package just arrived on my doorstep :dance:

No return address N4Dick, so no glitter bomb for you just yet.

Not sure I'm qualified to operate one of these things

It's definitely less-lethal but I gotta go over use of force with my Lt. Probably falls somewhere between verbal commands & spray :shrug:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
#buglivesmatter #acab

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

don't assalt me bro

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Hell yeah :hfive:

Now you too can look like a weirdo drinking beer on your patio shirtless blasting flies with salt

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Yessss, those things are rad as hell.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Holy poo poo another package just arrived on my doorstep :dance:

No return address N4Dick, so no glitter bomb for you just yet.

Not sure I'm qualified to operate one of these things

It's definitely less-lethal but I gotta go over use of force with my Lt. Probably falls somewhere between verbal commands & spray :shrug:

I'm imagining Mrs. Lieutenant sitting on the couch just shaking her head reading on her, I dunno, iPad while you run off to put on your battle rattle for your internet friends.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yea, she thought I was crazy so I showed her the picture I took last year in the vest with the dildo to explain what I was doing. It didn't play out how I thought it would.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I've got my santee's gifts ready to ship out. They should be there before the end of the week. You have been warned.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yea, she thought I was crazy so I showed her the picture I took last year in the vest with the dildo to explain what I was doing. It didn't play out how I thought it would.

Lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sending out my secret satan's gift tomorrow. There's nothing embarrassing. Just some cool stuff you won't experience shame over.

Sorry.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
gifts ordered

not custom like AKpro's T shirt but with love

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

last package will be shipping tomorrow, So by the end of the week my santee should be doing an unboxing.

loving etsy, I swear to god. :sassargh:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
STILL waiting on one item! I'm very sorry Santee :((((((((

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God if the guy that does the custom glass engravings can do what I want my gift is almost wrapped up. I mean it's no life-size chris pratt, but I think it'll do.

Edit: He just sent me a picture of it and it's glorious. Getting it framed now. Hopefully that puts it in the mail tomorrow.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Dec 15, 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Gift sent out. You should be receiving it by like Monday.

And whoever has me, I'm out of town till next week. There won't be a reveal till like Tuesday.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I know my santee got gift 1 of two and he is getting his second one this week.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Deathy McDeath posted:

STILL waiting on one item! I'm very sorry Santee :((((((((

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

HDI, you posting pics?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gift going out tomorrow should arrive next week.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

HDI, you posting pics?

Yeah, will be doing it tomorrow after I clear the mess off my of table. Plus I need to get some beer to demonstrate that one gift :)

Santee: Final piece arrived. Going out tomorrow :megaman:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ban everyone that hasn't shipped gifts yet IMO

Pup is eagerly awaiting to attack the UPS dude

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Rude. My etsy gift is the nice, thoughtful part. loving artisan gifts.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

ban everyone that hasn't shipped gifts yet IMO

Pup is eagerly awaiting to attack the UPS dude

Mine should go out day after tomorrow.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Carteret posted:

Rude. My etsy gift is the nice, thoughtful part. loving artisan gifts.

same. had to give up on one thing and replace it with another because the seller is in the UK and "2-3 weeks until it's ready to ship" ain't fuckin cutting it.

also i'll have all my stuff ready to go next monday. hail satan :unsmigghh:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
My cornucopia of Christmas cheer came from my new best friend Kandak Sayaqa.

In all its glory.

Activities!

Will be wearing this to my next meeting with OPM :-P

:clint:

Some light reading :cheeky:

Already highlighted the most prolific parts :wink:

Ban this sick filth.

Oh, hey there little dogge :3:

What, you can do a trick???

:aaa:

:stonk:

Good boy :buddy:

Seriously, thank you. You went above and beyond and you are welcome to drop by any time for a beer and butt stuff since you now have my address.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

hail satan

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Helldump Immunity. posted:

My cornucopia of Christmas cheer came from my new best friend Kandak Sayaqa.

Good boy :buddy:

Seriously, thank you. You went above and beyond and you are welcome to drop by any time for a beer and butt stuff since you now have my address.

:captainpop:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Glad you like it!

I pass through your neck of the woods every year in the middle of September, so I'll have to take you up on your generous offer of butt st beer.

MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

Gotta get up to get Down's
Holy poo poo Kandak. I have to go back to Amazon and flush out my shipment now. I'm clearly below standard.

gently caress you and your dope rear end package.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That is an excellent gift.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Goddamnit. Oh well. Santee, I'm sorry I didn't get you a gaping puppy bottle opener. Please forgive.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Last part of my gift arrived, so I'll be shipping it out by Thursday at the latest. Enjoy your dick-shaped things!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Went to UPS to ship my gift. Asked if it was fragile and needed insurance. I said yes. Since I had it in my own box, they made me buy a new box just to put on the outside of that one. So my gift is going to be double boxed for no good reason.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I always just make sure I package it well enough to not leak or break, then lie if I need to

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mine should be picked up for shipment tomorrow. Sorry Santee, my stuff isn't as awesome as some of the other stuff :(

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Mine should be picked up for shipment tomorrow. Sorry Santee, my stuff isn't as awesome as some of the other stuff :(

Don't feel like this. Everything everyone sends/receives is awesome and there's no reason to feel bad about what you've done as long as you've put in a bit of effort into it. Do I think I've sent out the best gift this year? No way in hell. But I did spend a little bit of time figuring out what I was going to get my santee and commissioned something from a local redneck that I think they're really like and I figure that's all that matters.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Some lucky Santee has a package on their doorstep according to usps.com :tfrxmas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah guys I was just kidding about the sense of urgency bit hell its a week to Christmas still!

• Locked thread