Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Don't diss Jimson, he was the only man brave enough to eat frozen pizza rolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Man you are all throwing shade without any commitment! I don't see how anyone can think Jimson is town after that last post. "It's not that I think he's scum, he's just scummo supreme." I am town and if you suspend your beliefs for a second and live in a world where you know I'm town too you'll see how scummy he is.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

Man you are all throwing shade without any commitment! I don't see how anyone can think Jimson is town after that last post. "It's not that I think he's scum, he's just scummo supreme." I am town and if you suspend your beliefs for a second and live in a world where you know I'm town too you'll see how scummy he is.

Jimson posted:

I'll rephrase it then, because your right. I LIKE bk but he is coming off like scum supreme (or combination). If some resounding evidence comes up that unequivically proves he's not scum then I will stand down and apologize to him personally. Til then he is scum in my book. I belief in asiina and you ssv. Bk is another story.

Please show me on the doll where I said I didnt think you were scum? Does me saying I like you somehow mean I don't think your scum? I liked birb but it was drat obvious he was scum.
I'm just done waffling. The one time I decide to be consistent is the first time we kill scum. Am I taking complete credit for getting rid of birb? No because you and a few other people were already pointing a weary eye his way. I just got lucky enough to be the one to pull the trigger.

Seriously. If anyone takes a moment to live in a world where they believe your town all they have are a bunch of sketchy posts and your new found obsession with me. Which legit came out only AFTER i got rid of a scum player. And everytime you have this huuuge conspiracy about my posting its always you misreading something else someone posted?

My saying agreeing SSV was right was in regards to me not parking my vote. Not whether or not you are the roll I know you to be.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
STOP EVERYTHING

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
PIZZA ROLLS ARE INCOMING I REPEAT PIZZA ROLLS INCOMING THIS IS NOT A DRILL REPEAT NOT A DRILL

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I put some rolls in my mouth.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
IN THE VILLAGE OF PIZZA ALL IS NOT WELL. MURDERERS STALK THE NIGHT AND PIZZA BOYS GO UNFED.

BUT WHAT IS THIS?

A GLIMMER OF HOPE APPEARS FOR THE PIZZA BOYS/PIZZA GIRLS/NON-BINARY PIZZA CHILDREN. PERHAPS THE PIZZA GODS HAVE NOT FORSAKEN US AFTER ALL

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
THE PIZZA GODS GRANT US A CHANCE, AND WE PRAY TO THEM FOR GUIDANCE

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
AT FIRST, NOTHING. BUT THEN--

WHAT IS THIS??

A SIGN, FROM THE PIZZA GODS???

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
THEY HAVE HEARD OUR PRAYERS AND ANSWERED! O PRAISE BE TO THE PIZZA GODS!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
A MESSAGE FROM ON HIGH! WE ARE SAVED! THE ETERANL PIZZA GODS HAVE BLESSED US, AND GIVEN US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO CARRY ON!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
PRAISE THE PIZZA GODS, AND MAY WE FEAST FOREVER ON THEIR BOUNTY!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your nails look amazing

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
IN CONCLUSION, VOTE IXT. THE PIZZA GODS HAVE SPOKEN.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Well poo poo, I can't argue that.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

imgay posted:

your nails look amazing

thx :corrupt:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

If the pizza gods decree it, you gotta vote the confirmed town guy.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote ixt

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

##vote Ixt

The roof of my mouth shall be so burned I will meet the pizza god himself.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Someone come finish the turbo plz, it will be funny.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
youtubes upload speed is bad pizza roll comin in hot

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Someone come finish the turbo plz, it will be funny.

GOD DAMNIT!!!! ##vote Ixtlilton FOR HUMOR

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

:911:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You were truly to beautiful for this world

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:stare: :redhammer: :stare:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A farewell present for ixt

https://youtu.be/8YGNKccoYZw

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Your pug is adorable. A good present.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
the signs have spoken! the rolls have aligned! who can debate their veracity? no one! not even he who they point the finger at!

MONSTER VOTE COMBO

IXTILTON, TOTINOS ALIGNED TOTINO BOY WHO IS ALSO A MILLER, WAS KILLED!

it is night! actions!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the rolls and boys awake to find a horrible site! a dead man! ahhh!!

leave a comment on his webzone to show your respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6IXzPmuHA

ASSINA, TOTINOS ALIGNED PIZZA ROLE COP, HAS BEEN KILLED!

quote:

you are mr plinkett

why are you here at this totinos pizza party? you aren't sure. but there are pizza rolls and you want to eat them, and also save some of them to mail to people who comment on your webzone. you are a pizza expert, you know all about pizza rolls and pizza boys and also hookers. but that's not important right now. you are also an expert on pizza roles

you are a pizza role cop. you can check one player each night and find out their role. you will not get flavor, just the role as if it were pulled from the wiki. so you will learn the player’s functional role, even if it is not named that way exactly in their role pm.

it is now day ! ! !

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): BottleKnight, EXAKT Science, imgay, Jimson, SirSamVimes

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 17th, 2015 at 8 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgJnuHQivFg
:ghost:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
RIP Asiina's webzone

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

To much evidence to be a coincidence.

Asiina lets it slip that they have been unsuccesfully targeting BK.

BottleKnight starts a huge slap fight with me. (That admittedly I kinda started to with my first post where I was a doof about BK'S miller roll.) There's this huge fight about how he thinks I'm scum and this is all centralised around the fact that Asiina initially said they were targetting then. So now Asiina pulls cop, so we know there was initial doubt in there mind about BKs claim. And it just so happens the very next night is the last night asiina will dream about burning mouths.

It's just to hard for me to ignore and pretend that initial fight wasn't some kind of diversion by BK to take the heat off for when they finally MURDER! Poor Asiina.

##vote Bottleknight

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote bk

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

We're at lylo aren't we?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale