Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
Could I get added back to the list for Christmas? I won't be send out as many cards this year as usual, but I've got 20 stamps waiting for cards.

Kat
P.O. Box 366
Osage Beach, MO 65065
USA

I have cats, like tea and cocoa, marvel and space stuff, needlepoint, and chocolate. Not super excited about nsfw stuff. I like glitter and will probably stuff my cards with it, so feel free to glitterbomb me back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

marlowe can you go posted:

I like glitter and will probably stuff my cards with it, so feel free to glitterbomb me back.

It's ON!

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying
Cryptidsmas cards again! Complete with FUN FACTS about your favorite fake monsters. A couple of these were claimed by non-forums pen pals but the rest should be sent out at random to people on the mailing list this weekend. I wish I had the time to do these more than just once or twice a year!

Also, thank you, 13Pandora13--that card is lovely!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
Received my Christmas card from 13 Pandora 13

SuzieMcAwesome fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 5, 2015

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I have sucked and not posted or sent anything out for a while. I'm back at home since the ex told me he didn't love me anymore and kicked me out of the apt. I've bought Christmas cards to send so I'll be working on those tonight! Try to get back in the game and enjoy my single holidays with Christmas card cheer!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

CeramicPig posted:

I have sucked and not posted or sent anything out for a while. I'm back at home since the ex told me he didn't love me anymore and kicked me out of the apt. I've bought Christmas cards to send so I'll be working on those tonight! Try to get back in the game and enjoy my single holidays with Christmas card cheer!

Your ex is a terrible person. I hope he gets herpes.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Got your card, 13 Pandora 13, and it really cheered me up. Going to start working again Monday but it's for horrible boss. We have no money so no choice. Your card was a major cheering up I needed.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

Your ex is a terrible person. I hope he gets herpes.

And to Quote Ray Finkle's mom "and dies of gonorrhea".

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Yay! First card or the season! Thank you 13Pandora13!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Y'all are so sweet :glomp:
I should update my addy
Jen S
5016 Wick Dr
Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

I'd also like to be added back to the list for Christmas. This has been part of my annual holiday tradition for years and I really need some Christmas mail to put me in the mode this year: I am in my first year of teaching in a school that has little administrative help and a lot of kids experiencing tough lives so I am kind of drained at the end of each work day. I have lots of cards to send out!

Naomi D.
556 Woodtick Rd.
Wolcott CT 06716

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Mailed out krampus cards today! Heads up, goons. If you were late to join, you'll get one too but I gotta get more stamps.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I too got a Christmas card from 13Pandora13! Thank you!

I'm not really in a position to send cards out lately, but I'll gratefully receive any :kimchi:

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies

CeramicPig posted:

Is your address in the list? I will send you something fab! <3

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
I have been terrible about posting and mailing. I am attempting to start my own business and i never knew there was so much involved. Oh well enough about me its time to send some goonmas cheer :) cards going out this week. Anyone outside of the US sorry if your cards are late but the mail system and my schedule done get along :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

thepitgoddess posted:

Is your address in the list? I will send you something fab! <3

I just posted it to update :)

I'm standing at the post office now to drop off my sass gift. I dumped a stack of cards in the outgoing mail so goon love is officially on the move

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Holy cats, Team Lunch, the krampus card is so beautiful.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011

DLAO posted:

It's ON!

AHAHAHAHA! I totally got your card the other day, and not thinking, opened in the car. Right before work. Well played, well played indeed.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I also got a card from 13Pandora13! It was a long time ago, but my thank you was devoured by Lotax's cloud! Thank you, Pandora.

Planning to pick up some cards today, so they should be going out soon!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

dino. posted:

Holy cats, Team Lunch, the krampus card is so beautiful.

Aw thank you!!

Got my first card of the season from 13 Pandora 13! Thank you for the Lisa Frank, I needed it.

Am going to try and mail everyone on the list but I was a brilliant human being and didn't mark off where I stopped when I ran out of envelopes . . . if you don't get a card from me and you reeeeally want one just let me know.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

marlowe can you go posted:

AHAHAHAHA! I totally got your card the other day, and not thinking, opened in the car. Right before work. Well played, well played indeed.

YES! My life's purpose has been fulfilled!

If it makes you feel any better, I have been decorating ornaments for a fundraiser with my animal rescue group--- Rebels Rescue (shameless plug) and of course, glitter MUST be involved.

So I've been living life looking like I was attacked by a bunch of faeries. I am not sure HOW it gets where it gets, but it totally gets there. Like my hair. Also with 8 crazy kittens and 12 cats (fosters AND personal), and two dogs wandering about and getting involved, everyone is quite sparkly (as well as my house).

Oh, glitter life!

Also, Ceramic Pig-- -thank you for the xmas card! <3

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
DLAO I got your glitter and your card- the porch is very sparkily now, thanks

Edit: Pitgoddess, Lamb, and Ceramic Pig's cards arrived today! Lamb, we both did Krampus cards this year :3: Thank you for the sweater stickers! Also, Pitgoddess thank you for the tea!

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 14, 2015

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

13Pandora13, Team Lunch and Lamb, thank you so much for the cards!

I finished mine and they will be going out tomorrow. :)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got most excellent Krampus cards from Team Lunch and Lamb, a glitter bomb from DLAO, and cheerful cards from Ceramic Pig and PitGoddess! Thanks everyone! =D

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got a Krampus card from Team Lunch and a lovely card with tea from PitGoddess today!

I love this time of year <3

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Please include me.

Kate Gerry
530 W 6th Street Suite 901
Los Angeles, CA 90014

<3 thanks! :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got the Krampus card and it is dope as gently caress!!! I love it!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you 13Pandora13 and lamb for the cards!

Aulus
Mar 7, 2005

Le monde entier!
Est un cactus!
Il est impossible de s'asseoir!
Haven't done this in a few years, I've missed it :unsmith:

C. Ettles
10 Bridletowne Circle Apt 210
Scarborough, ON
Canada
M1W 2M1

I will definitely send some out...might pick up a few :patriot: stamps too.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I got a nice card from 13Pandora13. Thanks so much!

If I get other cards I won't know about them for a while, but assume I say thanks in advance for them too.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Got a card from Aunt Buck! The band aid came in use when I nicked the hell out of my leg shaving tonight so that was some good planning on your part

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Aunt Buck, 13 Pandora 13, Team Lunch, Ceramic Pig - Thank you for the neat cards!

My cards are finally ready for me to stuff some envelopes, so that's tonight's task. Hope you guys like them.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

I also got the card from 13Pandora13, thank you so much! I finally got paid, so tomorrow will be a card-writing and sending day... they will probably be the New Year ones for you US folks :smith:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

^^Same for my out of country cards. Why didn't I do these earlier?

CeramicPig posted:

Got a card from Aunt Buck! The band aid came in use when I nicked the hell out of my leg shaving tonight so that was some good planning on your part

It's a dangerous time of year. Stay safe, everyone.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I have gotten some nice cards from people. Thank you. :)

I have also sent most of my cards out. Non US goons will have to wait a little, though, because I have to take your cards to the post office and their hours are not generous and I am a busy lady. Will you at least get them before Christmas??? Probably not! Happy holidays! :j:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yay a bunch of goon love today!
Lambs super awesome card, I'm in love with the ugly sweater book! Shenanigans luck and marlowe both sent me super awesome and glittery cards to make my season merry and bright :)

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Holy Crap! I got a whole pile of festive holiday greetings today! Thanks go out to the following goons who saw fit to send me greetings, despite the fact that I have been given a job reassignment to one of the most hated jobs in the area:

The Pit Goddess

Marlowe

Julet Esqu

Shenanigans Luck

Lamb

So much glitter! So many stickers! So much warmth and happiness! Thank you all very much!

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Dec 18, 2015

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Shenanigansluck, Julet Esqu, Marlowe, and Opera Bitch your cards came today!! Thank you for the cheer and glitter!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Lamb, Marlowe, Shenanigansluck, Julet Esqu, thank you for the cards!

My cards went out yesterday in the late load, so hopefully they'll start showing up tomorrow or Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
My gf and I got cards from The Pit Goddess , Marlowe, Lamb, Shenanigans Luck, Julet Esqu and 13Pandora13! Thank you guys so much, we love all the Christmas cheer! I should have warned her about the glitter though.