Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I wound up re-listening to the Foodfight episode on a whim and I think "These raisins are so good! And I'm SO HORNY WHILE I'M EATING THEM!" is an underrated WHM line.

Still would love a can of robot bee cola though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I've started saying "you can keep it" and "sit on it and spin" without even realizing it.

I've adapted "who could possibly give a poo poo?" into my life and am better for it,

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Squallege posted:

I've adapted "who could possibly give a poo poo?" into my life and am better for it,

I've been saying, "You're not wrong," a lot lately because of this podcast. Also the "Well godummit!" they say in the Wilford Brimly voice.

I also can't believe my first episode was "The Net", and I have no idea how or why I found out about it.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

enigmahfc posted:

I've been saying, "You're not wrong," a lot lately because of this podcast. Also the "Well godummit!" they say in the Wilford Brimly voice.

I also can't believe my first episode was "The Net", and I have no idea how or why I found out about it.

I have used the phrase human garbage and godummit as well

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Get out of my face with that poo poo" and "you can keep it" are currently my favorite phrases to express disdain and disgust about something.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I've always said "not for nothing" but now I say it all the time because of these guys (I think it's Andrew that says it all the time).

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
I think there's at least one "this that and the other thing" per episode.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
My go-to argument for things I don't like has defaulted to "garbage" because of WHM, but it's a lot nicer than what I used to say, so the show actually is improving lives one at a time.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
They're way too old and white for me to adopt any of their slang but I think I'm going to start saying "STAAAAATION" :smaug:
Bringing it back

And man this really is a wonderful Keanu impression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5tNmsf-pgE

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
I catch myself saying "that's what you want" an awful lot these days.

But long as I live, you will never hear me say "Dorito chips" :colbert:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I don't think I've ever said "Dorituh chips" but it pops into my head and cracks me up pretty often.

Also: holy poo poo yes at Pan being a stay tuned.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

"So, he's dead."

Said as casually and matter of fact as possible.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I don't think I've ever said "Dorituh chips" but it pops into my head and cracks me up pretty often.

Also: holy poo poo yes at Pan being a stay tuned.

I'm eating a bag of salsa verde dorituh chips as we speak :(

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I also use "clickity clack, clickity clack" all the drat time when I talk about writing reports and stuff.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I definitely use "longer than fuckin' Star Wars!" as a unit of time now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

weekly font posted:

I definitely use "longer than fuckin' Star Wars!" as a unit of time now.

This has also become my standard unit of movie run time. "This movie is 1.25 Star Wars."

Also "Talky talk" for when movies have giant meaningless walls of dialog.

And my favorite: "All ding dong day."

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I'm a fan of "Whatever you say, movie..." and "gleep glop alien".

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Anyone listen to the Episode 3 commentary?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I've definitely caught myself using the phrases "robuts," "gleep-gloppin' aliens" and "Doritah chips" more than once. I'm still trying to work "as soon as sandwichly possible" into my daily lexicon.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

bobkatt013 posted:

Anyone listen to the Episode 3 commentary?

It's not out yet. This week tho.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

It's not out yet. This week tho.

It's out on something called CDbaby.com. I'm waiting for the iTunes release.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had no idea that website was still around. Haven't heard a thing about it since 2001ish.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
They're completely legit and give the artists way more of the download revenue than iITunes.

CD Baby FAQ posted:

We keep only 9% and pay you a whopping 91%* per download sold on our https://www.cdbaby.com store

For physical media they keep four bucks per unit sold, it's why they're popular with small bands who aren't ever gonna see poo poo from streaming or iTunes downloads.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Dec 15, 2015

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
CDBaby is real good yeah.

Cardamommy Issues
Feb 16, 2005

I've waited around for more important things
RIPD is something that I find myself saying almost by accident now

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
New episode is up. Their movie subject this time is apropos in light of the major film that comes out this week.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Yeah, they announced a few weeks ago that this is Star Wars week, and that they were re-releasing the Holiday Special first, then doing AOTC, doing an Episode 3 commentary, and maaaybe something else?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Hockles posted:

Yeah, they announced a few weeks ago that this is Star Wars week, and that they were re-releasing the Holiday Special first, then doing AOTC, doing an Episode 3 commentary, and maaaybe something else?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Ewoks

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

You know what, you can keep it.

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Hockles posted:

i don't know if i am being mocked

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

starry skies above posted:

i don't know if i am being mocked

Nope. Just letting you know in case you didn't.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
You're fuckin' a legless shaved Ewok - IF YOU'RE LUCKY!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Great episode this week, and a great commentary for Episode III

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Between Yoda, Lucas and Bob Dylan out of nowhere this episode is like lovely Impression Heaven for me.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Who the gently caress is Seifer Diaz? They aren't talking about Sidious, are they? I can't remember a goddamn thing about that.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Who the gently caress is Seifer Diaz? They aren't talking about Sidious, are they? I can't remember a goddamn thing about that.

Jedi Master Sifo-dyas http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Ah, someone interesting who didn't get a part because they needed another awful Anakin/Padme scene.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Ah, someone interesting who didn't get a part because they needed another awful Anakin/Padme scene.

That and he died ten years beforehand. But yeah, it's just one of those weird things they should have just written differently instead of mentioning a key plot point in passing.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

"accept these movies as garbage and move on" most of the star wars thread should listen to this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Jose Oquendo posted:

That and he died ten years beforehand. But yeah, it's just one of those weird things they should have just written differently instead of mentioning a key plot point in passing.

I want my Sifo-Dyas and Plagueuis important dude force ghosts hanging out and drinking in the afterlife EU book.