Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea I came

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Its been low 70s all day. Had all the windows and doors open just enjoying the breeze flowing through the house.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Snow is dumb. I'd be OK skipping over winter and going straight into spring.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Naked Bear posted:

Snow is dumb. I'd be OK skipping over winter and going straight into spring.

wrong opinions itt

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

wrong opinions itt

After last year's winter in MA I am 100% fine with this 60 degree weather. poo poo, they still had snow melting in Boston up until June.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

el oh el. You people and your snow. They were predicting half an inch down in southern NM last night and people were calling asking if they'd get to stay home for the entire day.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
oh man I wish it was colder. I love it when the AIR HURTS MY FACE and makes my hands feel like they're FULL OF loving NEEDLES if I take off my gloves just long enough to USE MY HANDS.

I can't wait until giant mounds of ice-packed dirt and garbage pile up everywhere and just sit there for months, waiting for spring to melt them down into sad little puddles of dirt and garbage.

What a magical time of year. I wish I lived in a winter wonderland like scandinavia or russia. those people seem so full of cheer.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
We've hit peak VV.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

oh man I wish it was colder. I love it when the AIR HURTS MY FACE and makes my hands feel like they're FULL OF loving NEEDLES if I take off my gloves just long enough to USE MY HANDS.

I can't wait until giant mounds of ice-packed dirt and garbage pile up everywhere and just sit there for months, waiting for spring to melt them down into sad little puddles of dirt and garbage.

What a magical time of year. I wish I lived in a winter wonderland like scandinavia or russia. those people seem so full of cheer.

This but 10000000000% unironically

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

We've hit peak VV.

i am an gigantic worthless rear end in a top hat/bitch who grew up in tropical weather, spent three years in the NH/ME border and i think VV is being a gigantic puss about snow and cold right now

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

My ski night club card kicks off at the place 10 minutes away on 1/3, so if Winter can GET ITS poo poo TOGETHER before then we'll be okay.

I just want to drift the Suby around a couple of times a year and go skiing after work for 3 months straight. This is not a lofty ask.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

everyone here who has snow can go to hell

it's 60 goddamn degrees here in december and all i want is a goddamn blizzard

Same but hovering around freezing.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
You all deserve winter.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thought I would miss winter but I don't. Looking at palm trees from my place and considering having dinner on my balcony. Eat a dick, Winter.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Its been raining like a fuckin bitch here, but that just means that the mountains finally have some snow. I'm hitting the slopes Thursday :buddy:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Northern NM has some pretty badass ski villages. The south has had 30+ mph winds with gusts up to 50 MPH. We turned down a few med-evac flights to Houston just because turbulence was so bad that it wasn't safe to fly at the lower altitudes were relegated to.

I don't mind snow, don't mind the heat, but wind loving sucks if you're out in it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
80 degrees & sunny today. I wore shorts as I mowed the lawn.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I get all the cold weather down to freezing temps but never get snow or ice. Just never have the right conditions for it. When I lived in the mountains we would get snow up to around 36 degrees but that was at 5k alt.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

It's like +10 Celsius in the GTA this is hosed up, I want snowfuckmageddon so I can laugh at the retards who don't have snow-tires endlessly spinning out on the 401 and causing world-ending traffic jams

plus there's pretty much nothing better than boning by the fireplace on a cold-rear end day

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MA-Horus posted:

It's like +10 Celsius in the GTA this is hosed up, I want snowfuckmageddon so I can laugh at the retards who don't have snow-tires endlessly spinning out on the 401 and causing world-ending traffic jams

plus there's pretty much nothing better than boning by the fireplace on a cold-rear end day

truth

snow owns

snowns

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i was cleaning up the house today, doing dishes and watching Trinity and Beyond. my girlfriend starts going off about how horrible the people that invented nuclear bombs and the bombs/missiles themselves were. i just smiled and said "nukes are cool" and i got a disappointed scowl. no regrets.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Without nukes we'd all be speaking Japanese!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
And German.

And every Tuesday, the hospitals would casually burn the mentally ill and undesirables.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

i was cleaning up the house today, doing dishes and watching Trinity and Beyond. my girlfriend starts going off about how horrible the people that invented nuclear bombs and the bombs/missiles themselves were. i just smiled and said "nukes are cool" and i got a disappointed scowl. no regrets.

no lovin tonight

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

A page late but I'd hit that with a righteous fury and let that stump bang me back.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

:awesomelon:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

no lovin tonight

that's what the internet was made for :fap:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Def would.

Hell, I'd take a robohandjob.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
robo hands dont have good manual dexterity. she'd prolly smash your angry inch.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

christened my new john with a blessed leaving. it was satisfactory.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

This is relevant to my interests.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

robo hands dont have good manual dexterity. she'd prolly smash your angry inch.

That's why, when the lights go down, you swap it for JobHand™, with auto-lubrication and sixteen programmable vibration patterns.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dead Reckoning posted:

That's why, when the lights go down, you swap it for JobHand™, with auto-lubrication and sixteen programmable vibration patterns.

I don't need a fancy vibrating hand, just one that shares inserts with my fleshlight.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dead Reckoning posted:

She'd get mad when you kept asking her to tell people "I never asked for this" and responded to her in every disagreement with "drat it, Denton"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Dead Reckoning posted:

aka a fleshlight duct-taped to the stump

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i almost feel bad for jeb sometimes

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
uhm excuse me it's Jeb! thx

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

And German.

And every Tuesday, the hospitals would casually burn the mentally ill and undesirables.

It would make D&D easier to sift through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

The Slithery D posted:

It would make D&D easier to sift through.

:ironicat:

• Locked thread