Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

it's the Vape Show

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Have You Seen This Man?

Wanted for exposing his business in a playground

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Xpac has joined sid as the most pro tier twitter follows in my opinion.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
triple h no-selling again smdh https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/676895533949190146

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's NXT-HHH, a distinctly different character!

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the prowrestlingtees morons are being dumb on twitter again. from what I've gathered from this dude i follow i think dalton castle is selling a design without permission if you wanted a reason to turn against the gimmick

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

to clarify dalton castle took a dudes watermark off a design he was sent, submitted it to pwtees, and when the guy tweeted at pwtees about it they said there was nothing they could do, made fun of him, and blocked him

also

oatgan fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 16, 2015

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
Sounds like some shady stuff is going down in the professional wrestling business.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

loving owned

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/samuelgillies/status/677262140701560832

Wrestling fans.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

You've gotta see it!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That time CHIKARA gave women equal rights and that gently caress Dave Meltzer wouldn't cover it

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
"Why won't Shave Seltzer gush all over our publicity stunt booking giving women everywhere equal rights?!?" :rant:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Love that Mike Quackenbush-style feminism.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Love that Mike Quackenbush-style feminism.

I'll be stealing this one on the tweeter.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

That time CHIKARA gave women equal rights and that gently caress Dave Meltzer wouldn't cover it

I swear AIW or some other indy had a woman as their world champion.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

MassRafTer posted:

Stand Up for Chikara.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

I swear AIW or some other indy had a woman as their world champion.

ECCW had Nicole Matthews as their champion for a while.
ACW had 2 women hold their title: Rachel Summerlyn and Portia Perez. Portia only held it for like an hour though. Summerlyn had it for 70 days.
NSPW had Lufisto win their top title in 2012 too.

Fun fact: Kimber Lee was going to win the top AIW Title back in 2013 but she no-showed a couple of shows and they put the title on Ultramantis Black instead.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

I love that the conversation just came down to:

"Do you know who I am?"
"no"

and it was over

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It's pretty in character for Kevin Condron to tweet something like that

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the chikara gang are worse than the carters

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mike Quackenbush is a war criminal, I hope the Hague makes him stand trial before 2017

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Missile Assault Ant blew up a school bus in Zimbabwe

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Jim Ross and Lance Storm also have progressive views on women's wrestling.

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/677569871106805760
https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/677572583508733952

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Vince McMahon was right, these guys suck and should be unemployed.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jim Ross is bad but please don't wish for there to be any more MitB briefcases, the one they have is already too much

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Jim Ross is bad but please don't wish for there to be any more MitB briefcases, the one they have is already too much

OK but what if this one has a pink butterfly on it though

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Why would you want mitb when there's only 9 women with one storyline between them?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Also why would you want to put them in a ladder match

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
There is an argument to be made that putting women into more dangerous matches, on international TV, would be a helluva risk to take and likely would not work out in WWE's favour. Glorifying women being hit with ladders and chairs tends to not go down well. They're hazy about featuring men bleeding on the show as it is; imagine the assured mountain of complaints if a woman was busted open.

But that's really a wider social issue and not something that is really WWE's cause to fight. WWE's women should be allowed to do all the same kinds of matches the men do, but we don't live in a world where that specific point of equality would be widely welcomed, and WWE is not the company you want trying to fight that issue. I, for one, would not trust them to book or showcase it with anywhere near the level of care it would require.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

pressedbunny posted:

There is an argument to be made that putting women into more dangerous matches, on international TV, would be a helluva risk to take and likely would not work out in WWE's favour. Glorifying women being hit with ladders and chairs tends to not go down well. They're hazy about featuring men bleeding on the show as it is; imagine the assured mountain of complaints if a woman was busted open.

no one would really care, most places would talk about how much of a leap forward it is for the women to be taken as seriously as men, some places will write a bullshit think-piece about how this means people like to watch women get hurt in order to get some clicks for playing devil's advocate, and the old guard will be pissed that the women are taking spots from the men

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."
"And Sasha is busted WIDE OPEN, OH MY!"

"With all that blood it must be that time of the month, MAGGLE! Periods, AH LOVE IT look how crazy she got! She's a woman!"

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Eva Marie botches MITB by climbing the ladder like a normal person.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
Intergender wrestling is great, but as long as the WWE has international TV deals and advertising sponsors to worry about a Bayley/Balor match has about as much of a chance of happening as pigs flying around during a blizzard in Hell after the Cleveland Browns win the Super Bowl.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

coconono posted:

Mike Quackenbush is a war criminal, I hope the Hague makes him stand trial before 2017

What's the deal with Quackenbush anyway? I've seen in a couple places that he's a terrible person but I have no idea what kinds of stuff he's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Is Quackenbush still waiting on Starbucks customer support over that botched latte order?