Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
the jim out of bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Say Nothing posted:

Well, Michelle has the Innsmouth look down.

That's what happens when you see Jim Bobbing taking place.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Man I hadn't reflected lately on how awesome iodized salt is.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Everybody in the thread say JIM BOB!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

JIM BOB!

I say, "JIM!" you say, "BOB!"

JIM!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

borb

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
jiiiim

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Boob

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Now raise your Jims in the air, and Bob them like you just don't care!

Space Robot fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 15, 2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
James

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
James Robert

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Boob

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Hi I'm permabanned user JimBobber58

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
At what point do we put a bullet in this thread's head

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

Those churches were very odd all violently disavowed by their respective denominations elsewhere, and apparently using the queerest kind of ceremonials and clerical vestments. Their creeds were heterodox and mysterious, involving hints of certain marvelous transformations leading to bodily immorality of a sort on this earth.

As for the Duggar people the youth hardly knew what to make of them. They were as furtive and seldom seen as animals that live in burrows, and one could hardly imagine how they passed the time apart from their desultory hunting. Perhaps judging from the quantities of juice they consumed they lay for most of the daylight hours reading their Bibles. They seemed sullenly banded together in some sort of fellowship and understanding despising the world as if they had access to other and preferable spheres of entity. Their appearance especially those staring, unwinking eyes which one never saw shut was certainly shocking enough; and their voices were disgusting. It was awful to hear them chanting in their churches at night, and especially during their main festivals or revivals, which fell twice a year on April 30th and October 31st.

When one came to think of it, it was generally only rather young people who were seen about in public, and of these the oldest were apt to be the most tainted-looking. When exceptions did occur, they were mostly persons with no trace of aberrancy, like the old clerk at the hotel. One wondered what became of the bulk of the older folk, and whether the "Jim Bob look" were not a strange and insidious disease-phenomenon which increased its hold as years advanced.

Only a very rare affliction, of course, could bring about such vast and radical anatomical changes in a single individual after maturity changes invoking osseous factors as basic as the shape of the hairline but then, even this aspect was no more baffling and unheard of than the visible features of the malady as a whole. It would be hard, the youth implied, to form any real conclusions regarding such a matter; since one never came to know the natives personally no matter how long one might live in Arkansas.

The youth was certain that many specimens even worse than the worst visible ones were kept locked indoors in some places. People sometimes heard the queerest kind of sounds. The tottering corn field hovels north of the road were reputedly connected by hidden tunnels, being thus a veritable warren of unseen abnormalities. What kind of foreign blood if any these beings had, it was impossible to tell. They sometimes kept certain especially repulsive characters out of sight when government and others from the outside world came to town.

Say Nothing posted:

Well, Michelle has the Innsmouth look down.

whoa!!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Heath posted:

They just started airing new episodes so not now. Gotta talk about little Spergin Seewald

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Heath posted:

When it's reached the point of Jim Bob

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Jaime Roberto!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I don't personally know a single fellow Arkansan who doesn't think they're creepy as gently caress. Even the old people. The goddamn old people think Jim Bob is creepy.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

dog buttz posted:

I don't personally know a single fellow Arkansan who doesn't think they're creepy as gently caress. Even the old people. The goddamn old people think Jim Bob is creepy.

Is it because Jim Bob looks like a Lego guy someone has glued human eyes and teeth to?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Is it because Jim Bob looks like a Lego guy someone has glued human eyes and teeth to?

Yes, and also because he gives off a "I would eat you and demand you thank me" vibe.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Uncle Salty posted:

When it's reached the point of Jim Bob

All roads lead to Jim Bob

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
We will be broken upon the wheel of Jimsara.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

LongSack posted:

Nice goiter

I bet you say that to all the girls.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think this threads doing pretty well

no one has outed themselves as a duggar making fun of other duggars to feel better about themselves and thats good going for sa

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

XMNN posted:

i think this threads doing pretty well

no one has outed themselves as a duggar making fun of other duggars to feel better about themselves and thats good going for sa

Of course not. Only the older girls get the password to the real internet, and none of them have :10bux:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Wait a sec why do the women even know how to read in the first place??

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LethalGeek posted:

Homeschooling. Dads don't have time to teach their sons to read.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

LethalGeek posted:

The Bible is not a picture book.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jimmed in the Bob by My Own Jim Bob by Jim Bob Tingle.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Reverse Centaur posted:

They just started airing new episodes so not now. Gotta talk about little Spergin Seewald

Where are these episodes airing? I thought that teh channel had dumped them.

Did they just wait for the controversy to die down and then re-air them?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Jimmed in the Bob by My Own Jim Bob by Jim Bob Tingle.

:pusheen:

Well done, the thread lives again.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

BrigadierSensible posted:

Where are these episodes airing? I thought that teh channel had dumped them.

Did they just wait for the controversy to die down and then re-air them?

TLC. They're calling it Counting On and it sounded like it was only about Jill and Jessa but the whole family is in it, minus Josh I presume. It looks like next episode is gonna have a good sit down talk with Josh's wife. First episode had lots o' crying and was refreshing in its honesty, the girls even admitted they hosed up defending Josh on Fox News.

Very different vibe than the old show, and only a few episodes I think.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
The guy that married the girl that's scamming everyone for their missionary trip. He looks like a Romulan junkie.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I heard Anna's possibly leaving Josh, is that at all possible?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I heard Anna's possibly leaving Josh, is that at all possible?

Sure looked like it from the preview. And the fact she's interviewing at all.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Reverse Centaur posted:

TLC. They're calling it Counting On and it sounded like it was only about Jill and Jessa but the whole family is in it, minus Josh I presume. It looks like next episode is gonna have a good sit down talk with Josh's wife. First episode had lots o' crying and was refreshing in its honesty, the girls even admitted they hosed up defending Josh on Fox News.

Very different vibe than the old show, and only a few episodes I think.

It sure is nice that his already badly hurt wife gets to relive her heartbreak and humiliation in front of a nationwide audience.

I'm sure if she had the choice to do this in private, she'd still choose to do it on TV.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

LOL at the thought of any Duggar women getting offered a choice. About anything in their lives. Ever.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
NIKE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

jizz boob

i mean jim bob

• Locked thread