Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

This used to belong to my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

SnowblindFatal posted:

For Sale. One Keyboard. Cheeto Dusted.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I'm subconciously folding up a little bit of card just looking at that mouse smegma.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Oh my God it's so obvious now with all this fake "computer problem" poo poo: LB was Warren Ellis all along.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Fhate posted:

It's been cleaned many times. It's always disgusting. I can't imagine how revolting it would look by now if I had never cleaned it. It would probably resemble a Zerg player's base in Star Craft about now.

Get a new keyboard jesus christ they're like 10 bucks

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Calico Heart posted:

Get a new keyboard jesus christ they're like 10 bucks

I don't need a new keyboard. The old one works perfectly. Plus, I find that newer keyboards don't have quite the same feel as the old ones.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Marry Christmas from Lazerbot. He lost all the amazing progress he made on the latest pages but in the meantime there might be something else vaguely soon.

TGT badnews posted:

As my previous journal has mentioned the situation with my computer (this is an more recent update on the situation) Well the next events didn't really get well explained and didn't go as smoothly as i would hope. During the last couple of days i thought i was gonna be able to retrieve the data from the dying laptop with the 20/30 percent power that was left because of the AC jack going out (Dying and never working again) The issue was my laptop had my recent tailsgetstrolled pages on it. It was on this laptop, the pages I was working and i was pretty close to uploading the first two pages but it turns out i didn't have enough power (as i thought and hoped i would have for the task) and now i have to wait until i am able to retrieve the data (TGT Pages) off of my dead laptop, To be able upload, work and continue creating more TGT for you to enjoy. so starting chapter 22 of TGT is force to be halted by my lovely loving computer and I'm not sure how long it will take to get the data, all i know is it won't be to long, Probably after Christmas how long after I'm not sure but not very long id imagine, Cross your fingers and wish me luck that this resolves itself, id appreciate it..

It pisses me off and I'm a bit annoyed poo poo keeps preventing me from working on the comic the way id like to. I still have the other computer to work with But TGT is at a halt which was an unexpectedly middle finger to my face. However while waiting. due to me and my brother not wanting to leave you guys hanging with no content while waiting for TGT, were in the process of making something for you to enjoy until then. I got lovely luck with computers and mouses and AC Jacks (Mainly lovely laptops all together) and probably just lovely luck altogether, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience, i really was hoping to get TGT to you sometime sooner. But i am going to get the data from the laptop sometime and continue working on TGT hell this situation makes me want to work on it even more and when i get the chance i will.
I hope you have a great Marry Christmas and I hope this works out positively. -_-

To Abide Series Logo posted:

Hey guys, i thought i might give you a small taste of the side project that me and Embergram will be working on during the waiting process. Here is the series cover.
This webcomic that we titled ''To Abide'' will be - Drama, Horror, Adventure, Mystery. So keep in mind that it won't be based on comedy what so ever. That being said, this story will make up for it with an interesting approach in attempting to capture our interpretation of what the future might be if most human morals died with the passing of time.
We don't have a date on ''When'' it will be aired, but it's safe to say that you should be expecting it soon.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I'm pretty sure that is one of the cheapest things you can get fixed on a laptop.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
has this guy ever heard of dropbox

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Hell, worst case can't you yank the drive and place it in an external enclosure or something?

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I'm surprised that Lazerb can even operate a laptop to draw poo poo, much less know how to fix it.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Tagichatn posted:

I'm surprised that Lazerb can even operate a laptop to draw poo poo, much less know how to fix it.

:fut:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Kent - To Abide posted:

Kent is the main character off of To abide.
This is a glimpse into the style of this new comic and i hope you are excited because i am. :D

To Abide Info update posted:

As I've already mentioned,To Abide http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/art/To-Abide-Series-Logo-577738742 Is the Webcomic me and my bro will be working on while we wait to get what we need to retrieve the Data from my dead laptop, so i can continue TGT which i really want to do. as I'm sure you already know, If i was banking in the doe more then i am, it wouldn't really be a wait to retrieve the data but I'm not banking much $money$ due to being kind of poor And I'm sure you're wondering why i was i was so vague with the information of this new series To Abide before. and that's because i don't want to give to much away, I want to surprise you with what its about and what to expect from it. The atmosphere to this comic Will be different from TGT, I am merely a co-writer and the artist, The main writer to this story is my bro/TGTCowriter Codey, he will be taking the lead in where this story will go. Codey/Embergram and me are excited to show you it when we have enough made to share. The art style will also have a different look to it.I would give you more information but i don't want to give anything away.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Someone needs to introduce this guy to paint.net

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
He should just drop the "to" and call it "Abide". Would be punchier!

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

RIP TGT, as Lazerbot devotes his time to the new comic even after he gets data from laptop

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

his arms look like dicks

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Calico Heart posted:

his arms look like dicks

In a row?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

RIP TGT, as Lazerbot devotes his time to the new comic even after he gets data from laptop

I am so disappointed that nobody is toxxing about this sort of thing. If I were a mod there would be mod challeneges everyfuckingwhere.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

This is actually pretty decent, holy poo poo.

To compare:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

SnowblindFatal posted:

Jesus, I'm hyper-averse to touching my keyboard/mouse after eating BBQ chips or whatever. Do people literally just slather their filthy hands all over their equipment with no conscience whatsoever? :wtc:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

To compare:

Now he's started naming his poorly drawn characters after Southern English counties?

Rev. Melchisedech Howler fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Dec 23, 2015

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

To compare:

That Tails reaction face is a masterpiece and you know it

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

the only reason TGT was readable was because of how loving absurd it was due to the characters he used/how stupid it was, I can't imagine this new comic will be very good at all!

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
When has lazerbot ever let us down?

Don't answer

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

LB's Christmas art for this year.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Dec 28, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've been wondering what happens when LB inevitably discovers Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

E: VV haha pro username combo

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Dec 28, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Data Graham posted:

I've been wondering what happens when LB inevitably discovers Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

Oh god him reading jhonen vasquez would be the loving worst.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
What makes you think he hasn't already?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

He will now after stalking the SA thread :v:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

quote:

Happy new year everyone, this picture is my first of 2016 and i hope you all enjoy.
I would explain the meaning of everything in this picture but in this case I'll let you decode it yourself, speculate as you wish.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Binding of Isaac fan art?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

The most abstract loss.jpg yet

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Money, chicken thigh, mirror.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

im the desiccated skeleton under the table

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

im the desiccated skeleton under the table

Is that Mr. Skeltal?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

I see we're entering Lazerbot's surrealist phase

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Holy poo poo, is TGT still going on?

What's happening? Last I read everyone was just getting super high, and I think there was a hot tub with Kermit?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Holy poo poo, is TGT still going on?

What's happening? Last I read everyone was just getting super high, and I think there was a hot tub with Kermit?

A lot of rape mostly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Baronjutter posted:

A lot of rape mostly

Oh, ok.

gj lazerbot.