Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

And get ready for you girlfriends, wives and children to want a BB-8

gently caress that. I want one. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Dragon posted:

gently caress that. I want one. :3:

The Sphero one looks pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y2WfcCb4M

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This is the drunk thread, so here's what happens when you get drunk around korean chicks

Well, at least you didn't put your dick in there.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I had to sit through training on the new AF inspection system. The very first example they use as a lovely failure of old inspection culture:

Commander won't be pleased.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
That's nice, but no commander is going to risk having his dick slapped for being the first to not do a complete document scrub before the inspection team shows up.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This is the drunk thread, so here's what happens when you get drunk around korean chicks

Of course they did your loving nails.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm teaching the oldest one how to drive because while America recognizes German drivers licenses, it basically tells Koreans to gently caress right off even with an international one.

She knows the exact number of times she's driven back home.

:cripes:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm teaching the oldest one how to drive because while America recognizes German drivers licenses, it basically tells Koreans to gently caress right off even with an international one.

good policy

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Old Yeller dies.

Dude, what the gently caress?

Thanks for ruining it for me.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

In America/Canada/Etc, having a nice car does not make you exempt from the rules of the road.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Dead Reckoning posted:

That's nice, but no commander is going to risk having his dick slapped for being the first to not do a complete document scrub before the inspection team shows up.

This poo poo isn't going to stop until commanders are actually punished for it.

Anyway, for shits and giggles I figured I'd see if any Star Wars tickets were available tomorrow. The 7pm IMAX had a couple of rows up front and one seat in the back. Dead center. gently caress yeah. Being #foreveralone rules.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
this chick is balls out nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOQF3gATPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT1XMkGMYi8

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

As the self-declared resident expert on Korean chicks, I can say:

a) this is perfectly representative
b) would

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

she's got great tots

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Also, I just made my way to Safeway, jetted across the street, forgot I'm a 260lbs dude, tried to gazelle my way across a snow mound, landed on a massive patch of ice just behind the snow mound and ate planetary amounts of poo poo.
Older chick that crossed the road right behind me rushes over and asks me if I'm okay, I play it off with some fake-chill comment regarding my fingernails, get back up and make my way towards the store trying to ignore the everywhere-pain and attempting to not look like a bitch.

Grab a bottle of PREMIUM Gordon's London Dry Gin (garbage) in the booze section and a fellow shopper informs me that I'm bleeding. I'm like "lolno", she just silently points at my elbow. Turns out I've been leaving a trail of blood drippings at Safeway to the extent that, 5 minutes later, there's an intercom call for cleanup on three separate aisles.

To top it all off, as I'm standing in line at the register to pay for my gin, tonic and giant mayonnaise tub, the same chick that saw me fall apparently followed me and is now asking me to consider calling an ambulance because she believes my nonchalant reaction to comically hitting the ground seems like concussion symptoms to her.

Shock is a hell of a loving drug.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also, I just made my way to Safeway, jetted across the street, forgot I'm a 260lbs dude, tried to gazelle my way across a snow mound, landed on a massive patch of ice just behind the snow mound and ate planetary amounts of poo poo.
Older chick that crossed the road right behind me rushes over and asks me if I'm okay, I play it off with some fake-chill comment regarding my fingernails, get back up and make my way towards the store trying to ignore the everywhere-pain and attempting to not look like a bitch.

Grab a bottle of PREMIUM Gordon's London Dry Gin (garbage) in the booze section and a fellow shopper informs me that I'm bleeding. I'm like "lolno", she just silently points at my elbow. Turns out I've been leaving a trail of blood drippings at Safeway to the extent that, 5 minutes later, there's an intercom call for cleanup on three separate aisles.

To top it all off, as I'm standing in line at the register to pay for my gin, tonic and giant mayonnaise tub, the same chick that saw me fall apparently followed me and is now asking me to consider calling an ambulance because she believes my nonchalant reaction to comically hitting the ground seems like concussion symptoms to her.

Shock is a hell of a loving drug.

I haven't obliviously left a trail of blood anywhere in a long time.

I guess this is growing up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

You hit menopause already?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

stopped eating my scabs.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

heh

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZq3iCn2y74

New initiative from Trump. Only hot flight attendants allowed.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's a drat airborne Winnebago.

so jelly

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Victor Vermis posted:

new GIP hover text

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

went on a date with a chick 3 years older than me (not that that's old just that girls are usually younger than the dude) and we didn't even do anal smh

Guess I'll be taking this one home to mom

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

4 days left of work for the year, basically chugged my first beer of the night

Told the woman to entertain herself for the night, gonna drink this 6 pack and play videogames, no fucks given

Seeing a lot of poo poo on my facebook recently like "I DIDN'T SERVE MY COUNTRY SO YOU CAN TELL ME TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT" and there's a logo attached of a maple leaf with crossed C7s and I knew a guy who got that tattooed after basic

Reservists are the worst

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
As an early Christmas gift to myself and to celebrate a successful semester I am going to get drunk tonight. First time in forever.

Godspeed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:eyepop:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

drat you el nino

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

drat you el nino

Snow crew

:smith::hf::smith:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
First snow is the season Wharton yeah I said I'd

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

drat you el nino

gently caress you jetstream, give me more snow.

I hated all the gay Army poo poo and the fact that it was like 6 hours to any kind of civilization besides Syracuse, but the weather at Drum suited me just fine.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Star Wars was cool, fun, and good and everyone acted real good in it. It's basically the opposite of the prequels in every imaginable way.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cole posted:

As an early Christmas gift to myself and to celebrate a successful semester I am going to get drunk tonight. First time in forever.

Godspeed.

Trip report: three beers and three whiskey shots is all I had. I didn't get too drunk.

I ordered a pizza today because pizza is my hangover comfort food. When the delivery guy arrived, I found my keys still in my front door.

Maybe I did get too drunk.

Being a lightweight rules.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Cole posted:

Trip report: three beers and three whiskey shots is all I had. I didn't get too drunk.

I ordered a pizza today because pizza is my hangover comfort food. When the delivery guy arrived, I found my keys still in my front door.

Maybe I did get too drunk.

Being a lightweight rules.

Sounds like a good night. Cheers!

Rough Lobster posted:

Star Wars was cool, fun, and good and everyone acted real good in it. It's basically the opposite of the prequels in every imaginable way.

Also this.

On vacation this week, just bought plane tickets to the Palouse for the first week in February to see an old friend and experience the weirdness of the Pullman-Moscow area (will probably do a day trip back to Seattle for the first time since 2012). Will probably also drive down to Nashville for the holiday. Gettin' that IPod playlist all set up.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Snuck a flask of makers mark into the late showing of star war, solo since all my huge nerd friends went last night.

On a scale of 1-me how sad is this

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Snuck a flask of makers mark into the late showing of star war, solo since all my huge nerd friends went last night.

On a scale of 1-me how sad is this

Not as sad as if you went with your friends and were the only one with a flask.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Ok good. There's surprisingly no one here. I purposely picked the latest showing at the most out of the way theatre

Somewhat to avoid crowds but mostly to avoid an active shooter

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I pregamed hard and went to a fancy garden xmas light show last night. They had a wine tent and a decent beer selection on tap and even better in cans. Buncha old rear end live oaks covered in spanish moss and lit up, was pretty fuckin cool.

I also rounded a corner to get stared at by a raccoon who was pretty nonplussed about all the people interrupting his nightly routine. 10/10 would look @ raccoon again.

Star Wars was fuckin cool too

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im shocked there hasnt been a shooting for star wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im shocked there hasnt been a shooting for star wars