Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Took me a while to figure out what I was gonna send, I always get all amped up and I'm like aaggghh people get way cooler poo poo than I can think of. But hopefully my secret satan will appreciate the stuff I'm sending since it's in the spirit of GiP. Still waiting on packages to get here so I can wrap them or whatever the gently caress and send them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

The important thing is that the gift brings feelings of joy and/or shame, and leaves your return address in the hands of a vindictive goon.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Preferably shame.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

The important thing is that the gift brings feelings of joy and/or shame, and leaves your return address in the hands of a vindictive goon.

The proper method is to use your victim from last year as the return address.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mine doesn't have a return address.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mine doesn't have a return address.

Mine had my brother's because I used the company's capital one account since it had way too many points to burn

bengy81
May 8, 2010
If somebody wants to come by my house and visit me and my million kids and fat dog, they are more than welcome. I ain't scared of a little bit of PII getting out into the open.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Don't worry, OPM already gave your PII to China and anyone else who might be interested.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
If Satan sent their gift to me via USPS and it was supposed to have been delivered already, PM me or have N4I do it or something.

My mailman sucks and rarely puts the slips in my mailbox telling me he (she?) left it in my apartment leasing office and I'm not going to go in there every day asking of a potential hazardous package has been delivered or not.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Something was waiting for me at the post office today. I thought it might be the christmas present I ordered for my wife back at the beginning of november. Instead I found this:

The text is 2/3 the way down the back of the shirt, almost like a tramp stamp.

Thanks Secret Santa. I hope you got something that you have to awkwardly explain to your 11 year old when you leave it on the computer chair so he finds it when he gets home from school.

Edit- Apparently I should read the paper that was in the package. It's from MrsAdiabatic.

Hekk fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Dec 17, 2015

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Thanks Secret Santa. I hope you got something that you have to awkwardly explain to your 11 year old when you leave it on the computer chair so he finds it when he gets home from school.

:vince:

MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

Gotta get up to get Down's
They wouldn't print it any lower, but I figured that was about right for being above the belt line when tucked in. The Amazon round is on the way, going to be a few days behind though.

Hail Santa from the Arabian peninsula.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Something was waiting for me at the post office today. I thought it might be the christmas present I ordered for my wife back at the beginning of november. Instead I found this:

The text is 2/3 the way down the back of the shirt, almost like a tramp stamp.

Edit- Apparently I should read the paper that was in the package. It's from MrsAdiabatic.

It's beautiful. Poetic, even.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Package is in the mail, one of you is getting stuff on Tuesday.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Everything is packaged and ready to go to UPS tomorrow. Kind of excited to get it in the mail.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

:wink:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Mine should go out on Monday.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mine's in the mail, it should get there by Thursday.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Santee, your poo poo is STILL in transit to me.

Hopefully I'll get it to you by Christmas @_@

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Dec 18, 2015

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
And it's away! Santee, you should get yours on Tuesday.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
sucker santee, package went out today via UPS.
It's packaged really well, so hopefully it's not broken. Might even show up by Christmas Eve!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
just got one of my santee's presents, the other two will be here on monday (hopefully). i'm gonna need a big fuckin box :stare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey Santa I'm out of town the 25th-30th.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Update:

Beer dogge does not open bourbon.

Still a good dogge.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
By the way, got my gift a couple days ago. It was some obama toilet paper and a big rear end mug shaped like a toilet bowl. Thanks?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Slim Pickens posted:

By the way, got my gift a couple days ago. It was some obama toilet paper and a big rear end mug shaped like a toilet bowl. Thanks?

Haha wow. Amazon delayed shipping of one of my items so I can't ship till monday.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens posted:

Thanks Obama.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Thanks Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Slim Pickens posted:

Neither item was particularly impressive, but I'm a fan of the combination. My username should have been on the packaging...
I'd have gone all out but I'm moving this month and I am loving broke so I had to limit my budget for the gift. Please drink mulatto coffee out of your shitmug in Satan's name

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

NTT posted:

Neither item was particularly impressive, but I'm a fan of the combination. My username should have been on the packaging...
I'd have gone all out but I'm moving this month and I am loving broke so I had to limit my budget for the gift. Please drink mulatto coffee out of your shitmug in Satan's name

Last year's gift was pretty sweet

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
You can't not post the back either

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Just put in my order for my gift, I think my secret satan recipient will enjoy deepthroating it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Got all my stuff ready, shipping it all on Monday.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Just a heads up to the people who are sending it to me (for some reason), I hope you're tracking your own packages because there is no way I'm going to follow/remember all of this.

If someone hasn't received their gift by the 10th of January we'll get to the bottom of it. No need to let me know tracking numbers, that you've shipped their package, etc.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mike-o posted:

Same.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Same. Gotta get it out before it rots.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

Same

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Found my card reader, so I can finally post pictures!

D-d-d-d-d-d-d-onggggggg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

Gotta get up to get Down's
Well god damnit. Just got an email saying my purchase can't be delivered through FPO for size restrictions. Sorry, Nostalgia4Ass, but I won't be able to get you the paired life size cutouts of Reagan and Hillary. What a waste.

• Locked thread