Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

I keep clicking this link in hopes that it will turn out that he somehow got himself unbanned and i stirring up more poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon
There's an "idea" going through conservative thought now, where Trump isn't actually problem for the GOP, but is instead a problem for SJWs and therefor the left.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

lifg posted:

There's an "idea" going through conservative thought now, where Donald "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate" Trump isn't actually problem for the GOP, but is instead a problem for skeletons and therefor the left.

I mean that's expressed in an insane way but his popularity being a reaction to "PC culture" is a pretty common explanation.

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Henchman of Santa posted:

I mean that's expressed in an insane way but his popularity being a reaction to "PC culture" is a pretty common explanation.

How many browser search/replace scripts do you have running?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

lifg posted:

How many browser search/replace scripts do you have running?

Just the two.

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

:dukedog:
College Slice

poptart_fairy posted:

Well Undertale does have a fat skeleton the fanbase have latched onto, so the fake post isn't exactly wrong...

Sans is not fat, thank you very much.
He's just big-boned.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Lord Psychodin posted:

Sans is not fat, thank you very much.
He's just big-boned.

[rimshot]

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I like Trump..why? Because he speaks his mind...its not scripted...not speaking from a teleprompter ...of course he could be full of it....what politician isnt...but the things hes saying he would do is exactly what most common sense having people feel too my biggest concern is his rear end kissing of Israel if hed wake up on that...id feel a lot better...show me a better person running right now that has a chance and ill consider them...every other GOP canidate wants some kind of open borders/amnesty and i say hell no to that...js
I can't be the only person who's notices that "common sense" is usually a shorthand term for "I have no evidence and completely made this up."

cash crab posted:

There's nothing that aggravates me more than the "I'm a ~CRAZY BITCH~ lolololol" type of attitude because it always reads as, "I am desperately insecure about my inability to negotiate my needs with other people so I am validating how unpleasant I am ahead of time so that you can't call me on the fact that I have the social graces of an oily earwig."
I always thought it reads as an attempt to appear cool and unique, another version of the LOL!random people who spend their energy telling everyone how quirky they are but never actually do anything unusual.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

oldpainless posted:

Well yeah it's their revenge

:stare:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

oldpainless posted:

Well yeah it's their revenge

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

And now: subtle differences.

MLP Fan posted:

if I like ponies, and bronies think I’m a horrible misandrist tyrant, does that make me a horsewoman of the brony apocalypse

Brony posted:

Yeah sure.
Yamino’s the (failure of) conquest, who much like the original biblical first horseman is often overlooked, but for different reasons. (she’s a man-hating bitch, but she’s the only one of you anti-brony SJW dipshits who was smart enough to quit while she was behind instead of reaching for any source of attention, no matter how pathetic. Conquest sounds too similar to war, so somewhere along the line somebody came up with Pestilence who I guess would be represented by Bhaalspawn, because he’s obviously sick in the head.)
You’re the Warmonger against a foe who you have no hope of overturning, even with tumblr’s echo chamber on your side.
Lucariwhiner’s the famished one, desperate for cherrypickings and exaggerated propaganda for the cult
And Pinkiephony’s the bringer of brain death. Where she rides, lies, hysteria, and hatred follows.
The difference is they’re scheduled to bring about the end of times.
You morons couldn’t end a meeting, let alone the brony community.
Face it fuckers, anyone with a shred of common sense knows that your pink-haired martyr is not only full of poo poo, but is so ungodly sociopathic that she’ll use any means to silence those who fight against her.
It’s only a matter of time before Johnny law starts knocking on her door, so either own up to the bullshit you’ve caused or prepare to face the flames along with her.
Oh and since Ponett’s a total poser who joined up with you not because he was actually stupid enough to buy your nonsense but because he was blatantly jealous of JJ, he’s probably the headless horseman from sleepy hollow.

MLP Fan posted:

oh my god this is incredible

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

:happened:

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Having a hard time keeping track of all the shaking going on!!

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
These people don't need a worldwide conspiracy to pull the wool over their eyes. The can do just fine by themselves, it seems.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

the gaystopo

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Thank you Lord for the blood :black101:

Also it's kind of funny that Catholics think it's gay men who are a danger to children.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Well, only boy children.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
edit: double post

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow thanks for that good haul. That was some sweet poo poo.

Also lol at that shameless ploy with the little timmy photo. They couldn't be less obviously fishing for likes if they tried.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Wow thanks for that good haul. That was some sweet poo poo.

Also lol at that shameless ploy with the little timmy photo. They couldn't be less obviously fishing for likes if they tried.

The "beloved photo", like a generic over the shoulder shot of some towheaded child saluting a flag was taking the world by storm before evil secular Facebook said no more

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

lifg posted:

There's an "idea" going through conservative thought now, where Trump isn't actually problem for the GOP, but is instead a problem for SJWs and therefor the left.

So what they're saying is we should bomb Trump supporters?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Aesop Poprock posted:

The "beloved photo", like a generic over the shoulder shot of some towheaded child saluting a flag was taking the world by storm before evil secular Facebook said no more

that flagpole is sticking out of the poor child's head

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

also since i watched the star wars movie, i'm immune to spoilers and can safely navigate #boycottstarwarsvii :D (not linking to tweets because they may contain spoilers)

End Cultural Marxism ‏@genophilia 3 hrs
Message of the new #StarWars movie: Fine for blacks to be proud of their race, but not okay for whites.

the heretic.genseric ‏@DanielGenseric Dec 11
#BoycottStarWarsVII because "Diversity" is a code word for #WhiteGenocide

AmericaFirst ‏@iliveamongyou
@starwars THE REAL DEATH STAR. #IslamIsTheProblem #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #BoycottStarWarsVII

Fanfan ‏@Fanfan1911 Dec 2
Dont support Jewish antiwhite racemixing propaganda [SPOILERHASHTAG] #BoycottStarWarsVII #DailyStormer #TheForceAwakens

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Im also loving sick of white people, I guess I'll go see it again

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Guardians of the Galaxy had John C Reilly loving an alien, where was the outrage there?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Saddest Rhino posted:

also since i watched the star wars movie, i'm immune to spoilers and can safely navigate #boycottstarwarsvii :D (not linking to tweets because they may contain spoilers)

End Cultural Marxism ‏@genophilia 3 hrs
Message of the new #StarWars movie: Fine for blacks to be proud of their race, but not okay for whites.

AmericaFirst ‏@iliveamongyou
@starwars THE REAL DEATH STAR. #IslamIsTheProblem #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #BoycottStarWarsVII

Fanfan ‏@Fanfan1911 Dec 2
Dont support Jewish antiwhite racemixing propaganda [SPOILERHASHTAG] #BoycottStarWarsVII #DailyStormer #TheForceAwakens

More of this, please.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mameluke posted:

Having a hard time keeping track of all the shaking going on!!

Those drat geologists and their data and statistics! Where in the Bible does it say 6.0s are moderately strong and have an average occurrence of 200/year?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

They couldn't find four white characters for Star Wars?

And the three that they did find:
-Incompetent teacher who completely bungled being a teacher so hard that his ward listened to some creepy old guy and became Darth Vader
-Jobber who died in the only film he appears in
-Literal criminal

Meanwhile, of the two recognizable black characters:
-Protagonist (I haven't seen VII yet, but I presume that he's in a leading role, presumably hero)
-Competent Jedi Master, created his own saber style that not only helps keep him on the Light Side, but actually channels his Dark Side leanings into that, and all around bad motherfucker

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Also the movie was really good and those tweets are making me legitimately angry for a bunch of reasons.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

:eyepop: at dose starwars tweets. Jesus christ I expected nerd racism and misogyny but this is beyond the goddamn pale to a degree I never even thought existed

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

FlyinPingu posted:

:eyepop: at dose starwars tweets. Jesus christ I expected nerd racism and misogyny but this is beyond the goddamn pale to a degree I never even thought existed
Star wars is not even remotely confined to 'nerds' anymore. It's a general cultural touchstone, and so you can find responses to it from across society.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...y-a6775406.html

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Strudel Man posted:

Star wars is not even remotely confined to 'nerds' anymore. It's a general cultural touchstone, and so you can find responses to it from across society.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...y-a6775406.html

Here's the trick - it was never confined to nerds. My evidence? Top grossing movie of all time. It's just a marketing strategy.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

CommonShore posted:

Here's the trick - it was never confined to nerds. My evidence? Top grossing movie of all time. It's just a marketing strategy.
Yeah, mostly true. It was a bit more confined in the mid-90s when it had been over a decade since the last one was out, but.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

CommonShore posted:

Being confined to nerds is pretty irrelevant. Miles Morales had racists falling over eachother to cry foul when he became the alternate Ultimate universe Spider-Man, even gasbag pundits who never touched comic books in their lives. Nevermind that there've been alternate universe non-lily white Spider-Persons before.

Skaw has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Dec 19, 2015

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Skaw posted:

Being confined to nerds is pretty irrelevant. Miles Morales had racists falling over eachother to cry foul when he became the alternate Ultimate universe Spider-Man, even gasbag pundits who never touched comic books in their lives. Nevermind that there've been alternate universe non-lily white Spider-Persons before.

Well maybe they should've stayed in their seperate-but-equal universes then :colbert:

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie

FlyinPingu posted:

Fan communities aren't 100% to blame for all this stuff. White supremacists have begun latching onto popular intellectual properties as a way to get their views out there. No one listens when they say, "Anti-racist is code for white genocide." But by attaching those views to popular media, they can play the role of outraged fan instead of neo-Nazi, and their racist poo poo gets a little bit higher profile.

In other words the people who started pushing the #BoycottStarWars poo poo did so because they're Stormfronters who want to piggyback on Star Wars' popularity, not because they're necessarily fans.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

CommonShore posted:

Maybe if you care so much about star wars that you're photoshopping pictures to tell everyone you're angry about how there's too many black people, you're actually a nerd.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
They don't actually care about star wars i think :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
What they care about is that media is changing to include people that aren't the same as them, and boy howdy do they hate that.