Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VenusRedux
Oct 5, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

InfoRedux is working on a story. Or something.

At least a spreadsheet of denial request info like dates and averages of some stuff. I'll link it if we get enough data.

I am unaware of any messages, though. So I don't think it has to do with that. Or maybe it does, wtf do I know? I don't work here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

VenusRedux posted:

At least a spreadsheet of denial request info like dates and averages of some stuff. I'll link it if we get enough data.

I am unaware of any messages, though. So I don't think it has to do with that. Or maybe it does, wtf do I know? I don't work here.

oh, it's not you?

sounds like one of karl's krazy personalities is at it again

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hi sandi

gently caress u

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Ravane posted:

There was an interview with the escapist writer in which she revealed along with racism, Sandi rejected someone and then joked that that person probably was hairy in her pubic region.

Nobody knows why Sandi hates pubes. She just does. Maybe christ hasn't shaved in a while.

Sandi hates pubes because if you put a beard and a mustache on sandi's face it would look like a vagina of a 90 year old whore

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

VenusRedux posted:

That's odd. I wonder who sent those messages then.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Mirificus posted:

That's odd. I wonder who sent those messages then.

Like....you can see the name of the person who PMed you

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

I think image1.jpg is far more superior than image2.jpg, that is based on the pixel density and the gamut of colors it uses.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3xn7we/sabre_outclass_super_hornet/

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

InfoRedux is working on a story. Or something.

Yeah, that's not us. We haven't messaged anyone about it. We've gotten emails from people, but neither of us have reached out to anyone directly. So not sure where that's coming from.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Yeah, that's not us. We haven't messaged anyone about it. We've gotten emails from people, but neither of us have reached out to anyone directly. So not sure where that's coming from.

Smells like the works of a nazi accountant named Krazy Karl, so beware!

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

EminusSleepus posted:

I'll make sure to avoid anyone with a tiny moustache doing goose steps and offering to do my taxes. Thanks for the heads up!

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

EminusSleepus posted:

Well we did ask him to come back

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
it was me. i'm interested in this stuff.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Maybe its some angry redditor or CIG in disguise trying to pose as DS and find out which goons asked for refunds to build their case against the escapist article.

Its a double jeapordy.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

CashEnsign posted:

Maybe its some angry redditor or CIG in disguise trying to pose as DS and find out which goons asked for refunds to build their case against the escapist article.

Its a double jeapordy.

I pm'd a few people who i've seen made posts about getting refunds, since they started out right denying people now. I was trying to get an idea of any correlation between pledge amount and dates. It was in no way releated to the inforedux thing

edit: I was also asking permission from people to use whatever info they provided just in case there was anything interesting there.

Nicholas fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 21, 2015

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Nicholas posted:

I pm'd a few people who i've seen made posts about getting refunds, since they started out right denying people now. I was trying to get an idea of any correlation between pledge amount and dates. It was in no way releated to the inforedux thing

edit: I was also asking permission from people to use whatever info they provided just in case there was anything interesting there.

see? it was D_Smart all along

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

aleksendr posted:

We are toxic ?

Yes. Please see this simulation of an average posting day on SA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

Except when the dumpy looking guy takes off his mask, underneath is an even dumpier looking guy.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Nicholas posted:

There is no correlation. Probably. I'm not a howstuffworksologist. It's all madness. A friend was offered less than half at the same time I was given a full refund and the amount in my account was substantially greater. He had two pledges, one half gifted by myself and no market activity in addition to all of three forum posts, my account had hundreds of transactions and I would doubt more than a single pledge that did not involve gifted credit. Furthermore I was an outstanding critic of CIG but not even remotely relevant. He put in his refund request weeks before I did.

I think the only way you could really put together a coherent picture of CIG's refunds during their period of apparently attempting to build a case against the Escapist/Smart's livejournal would be to see who was the assigned CS dude, what office they were working out of and from what funds refunds were being drawn.

I don't really want to participate beyond what I've shat out in these threads already as I've no interest in skylining someone as having given a refund when they potentially should not have or some similar bit of nonsense picked up by whoever has been tasked with trawling this thread for evidence that Pugh was our man on the inside/pubes. I don't want to be responsible for anyone potentially being shitcanned/disciplined if their poopup was doing me a solid.

But you guys should seriously get rid of Ben before he stress eats himself into an early grave. You miserable bastards used to have your downtown office across the street from a gym for goodness sake.

E; this was a bad post and I feel pretty bad about it. I don't know if there's any coming back from this I guess this is how it ends.

Dusty Lens fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 21, 2015

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Dusty Lens posted:

There is no correlation. Probably. I'm not a howstuffworksologist. It's all madness. A friend was offered less than half at the same time I was given a full refund and the amount in my account was substantially greater. He had two pledges, one half gifted by myself and no market activity in addition to all of three forum posts, my account had hundreds of transactions and I would doubt more than a single pledge that did not involve gifted credit. Furthermore I was an outstanding critic of CIG but not even remotely relevant. He put in his refund request weeks before I did.

I think the only way you could really put together a coherent picture of CIG's refunds during their period of apparently attempting to build a case against the Escapist/Smart's livejournal would be to see who was the assigned CS dude, what office they were working out of and from what funds refunds were being drawn.

I don't really want to participate beyond what I've shat out in these threads already as I've no interest in skylining someone as having given a refund when they potentially should not have or some similar bit of nonsense picked up by whoever has been tasked with trawling this thread for evidence that Pugh was our man on the inside/pubes. I don't want to be responsible for anyone potentially being shitcanned/disciplined if their poopup was doing me a solid.

But you guys should seriously get rid of Ben before he stress eats himself into an early grave. You miserable bastards used to have your downtown office across the street from a gym for goodness sake.

E; this was a bad post and I feel pretty bad about it. I don't know if there's any coming back from this I guess this is how it ends.

You're probably right and I think I'm going to take a step back from this nonsense.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
Sorry if this has been posted, but I was looking into charge back and Paypal. It seems that if your payment whent directly from your CC to Paypal to pay RSI, you can in fact issue a chargeback with your CC and it will be passed onto RSI.

Paypal has provisions for when this happens.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/seller/ChargebackRisk-outside

And someone made a wiki help (not that they are worth that much).

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-Chargeback-Over-PayPal

So even if you payed through Paypal, issue a chargeback with your CC.

1500 fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Dec 21, 2015

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

1500 posted:

Sorry if this has been posted, but I was looking into charge back and Paypal. It seems that if your payment when directly from your CC to Paypal to pay RSI, you can in fact issue a chargeback with your CC and it will be passed onto RSI.

And someone make a wiki help (not that they are worth that much).

It hadn't been posted AFAIK. Derek, you should put this chargeback stuff in your OP.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

peter gabriel posted:

I've made a new Lets Play, this is Star Citizen for me.
It's good, very good. I have put some uplifting music on it to help with the more boring parts. Uplifting music is on all parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34_Z41P_w4

Such gameplay!

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Berious posted:

Such gameplay!

Console pleb. Maybe you should have built a real computer to play the game. Clearly you don't understand Chris's vision with the high fidelity of this game. I would suggest a computer with dual 980ti's, a skylake, and SSD's in raid 1, you would be able to run the game.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

peter gabriel posted:

I've made a new Lets Play, this is Star Citizen for me.
It's good, very good. I have put some uplifting music on it to help with the more boring parts. Uplifting music is on all parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34_Z41P_w4

I didn't know what was so interesting about this video myself, but my 8 month old son thought it was the best video ever and my 2 year old niece clapped and danced the entire time it was playing.

SC, 2 year old's love it.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

1500 posted:

Sorry if this has been posted, but I was looking into charge back and Paypal. It seems that if your payment whent directly from your CC to Paypal to pay RSI, you can in fact issue a chargeback with your CC and it will be passed onto RSI.

And someone made a wiki help (not that they are worth that much).

:chanpop: :boom:

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Rudager posted:

I didn't know what was so interesting about this video myself, but my 8 month old son thought it was the best video ever and my 2 year old niece clapped and danced the entire time it was playing.

SC, 2 year old's love it.

Everyone loves pgabz :3:

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Pgabz for president of Internet posting, 2016.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

You're really not going to stand out from the crowd on Reddit with a username like "TheCreepyFuckr"

EminusSleepus posted:

Sandi hates pubes because if you put a beard and a mustache on sandi's face it would look like a vagina of a 90 year old whore

:chloe:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Maybe I have been too harsh against Chris.

I should watch Wing Commander and reflect on the awful criticisms I have laid at his feet.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Maybe I have been too harsh against Chris.

I should watch Wing Commander and reflect on the awful criticisms I have laid at his feet.

Well either that or flog yourself, there are many paths leading to repentance for insulting Chris, one more painful than the other (I'd choose the flogging if I was you).

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Gonkish posted:

Pgabz for president of Internet posting, 2016.

sorry thats eonwe

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Iglocska posted:

Well either that or flog yourself, there are many paths leading to repentance for insulting Chris, one more painful than the other (I'd choose the flogging if I was you).

If the Benjamin G. Lesnick Inagaural Memorial Triathlon Challenge demands a sacrifice, I may as well go hogwild and crush my body and soul in one go.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Much like a star going supernova, I expect to go catatonic due to this.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

Yes. Please see this simulation of an average posting day on SA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

Except when the dumpy looking guy takes off his mask, underneath is an even dumpier looking guy.

You know, if Star Citizen had a sexy stewardess simulator and sexy assassin simulator modules (read any really working software), it might be worth possible purchasing retail.

Demonstrably, I am Smartacus.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

If the Benjamin G. Lesnick Inagaural Memorial Triathlon Challenge demands a sacrifice, I may as well go hogwild and crush my body and soul in one go.

They say some people never come back from it. I wish you all the best!

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

has this dumb game collapsed and burned yet

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Iglocska posted:

They say some people never come back from it. I wish you all the best!

All depends on neonbregna and how annal Pizza Hut is wrt delivery.

I will make sure my epitaph reads: I reached for the stars, but hit critical mass isntead.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The Knights Who Say Demonstrably demand a refund.

Is every online dictionary featuring this word a DSmart alt?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

SelenicMartian posted:

The Knights Who Say Demonstrably demand a refund.

Is every online dictionary featuring this word a DSmart alt?

I am demonstrably a Derek Smart alt.

bumbles
Nov 26, 2015

by Lowtax

I'm literally dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I am demonstrably a Derek Smart alt.

Remember there is only one person in all the world who is against Star Citizen, and that man is Derek Smart. All negative commentary, all negative videos, all negative articles, everything that is not pure worship to The Roberts is all the work of Satan Smart.

• Locked thread