Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Well that seems like a healthy and well adjusted individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Hello James Brand, I would like to kindly invite you to join us in our private forum. Since the early departure of Karl (God bless his twisted souls) and the Permaban of Seraph (good riddance you sick gently caress) we have a distinct lack of crazies to supply us with in-house crazy-stuff and I think you could fill that role admirably.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
Goon's are being big meanies making fun of poor Ben's weight problem! :arghfist::qq:

edit: "we have eyes everywhere" notacult

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what does james mean he has eyes everywhere

is james some kind of powerful spymaster in star citizen

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
is 'D.Shitforbrains' really the best insult he could come up with

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

pftc posted:

Lol
"The purpose of the higher stretch goals is to ensure that the game-as-described is finished in the two year time period"
archive.is/L62AL#selection-379.0-379.119
That page is now HIDDEN, redirects to a different page.
See for yourself. http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen-faq/

Yes. The last version of that FAQ page was on Jun 26th, 2013. After that, they started redirecting to the new "about the game" page which no longer has the previous information.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

That's certainly not the crazy rant of an insane cultist

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
'these people are subhuman, if they were on fire I wouldn't piss on them to put them out' - something someone said without a single shred of irony

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

This seems like a fairly large number on the left.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Well that seems like a healthy and well adjusted individual.

You can tell because of the random capitalized words.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Last i checked, everything is still secure on our side. The new procedure put in place after the little slip up with the "Ramming Club" OpSec has done wonders.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what do i have to do to join the ramming club

just bend over

or?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

just bend over

or?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
James Brand do you have one of those rubber covers for your keyboard to protect it from rage spittle?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
someone buy this man an account :911:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:yikes:

e;fb

A Neurotic Jew fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Dec 21, 2015

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Eonwe posted:

Maybe he just meant his eyes are going everywhere like so?

:psypop:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Eonwe posted:

He has eyes in his arse.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CrazyLoon posted:

Maybe he just meant his eyes are going everywhere like so?

:psypop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SelenicMartian posted:

He has eyes in his arse.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

illectro posted:

In Crusader Kings II an attractive female ruler will give you insane levels of diplomacy magic (note, I meant to type diplomatic, but messed up, spell correct improved on this)
https://m.reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/comments/1dh6bv/tip_the_power_of_beautiful_women/

Similarly in the fallout games there's usually a perk that gives advantages when dealing with the opposite sex 'Black Widow' is more powerful then the male counterpart because most enemies are male.

And of course Mass Effect where the advantage is listening to a better actor.

In Kerbal space program the starting female 'Valentina Kerman' has better stats than any of the males, but these just controls the facial expressions and doesn't confer any real advantage.

In Blacklight: Retribution female characters have notably smaller models and less distinctive silhouettes than the male characters, which is advantageous in that game even if the hitboxes are identical

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
everytime one of these idiots try to play Alpha 2.0 and the game crashes they mumble something about Derek Smart and goons under their breath lmao.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Neurotic Jew posted:

everytime one of these idiots try to play Alpha 2.0 and the game crashes they mumble something about Derek Smart and goons under their breath lmao.

the 'thanks Obama' effect in video game form

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

aleksendr posted:

What are the exact terms of the challenge ? Do we have a time limit or can we splice the box over 4 meals ? Can we enter as a group of four ? Are Canadians allowed to participate even if the box content is different from the US one ? (ours has wings in it)

Also i got gifted Star Nomad 2 on steam and tried it.

All the basics of a good 2D spase sim are there but the progression and the dogfight mechanics need some serious polishing. They did good work on the background art. Its excellent for the sci-fi ambiance.

Final verdict : Its bad. 4/10

Dear Star Nomad 2 dev : Why the hell you have us grind on 4 different type of currency you assfucks ? This is not a cheap freemium MMO. Money or maybe money + reputation is enough. Not money + rep + mineral type 1 + mineral type 2.

The only rule is you must document your suffering as you try to consume it all.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Eonwe posted:

the 'thanks Obama' effect in video game form

to be fair, goons are probably the best candidate to shoulder the obama blame

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
How long until the first SC related shooting spree?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

D_Smart posted:

You are not shadowbanned. You can only be shadow-banned by Reddit admins. You were probably just banned from that Sub-Red, but not Reddit.

Well, whatever you call it when I can only see posts I made after that date when I'm logged in my account.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Eonwe posted:

just bend over

or?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

wanna eat that cookie

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
hehe looks like James Brand got caught in the net.

The neural net.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

All you need to read in that post is the part about Eve. It's clear he's been ganked/scammed/both/both*2 by a goon, and is saltier than seawater about it.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

"Star Citizen's fanbase is filled with toxic and possibly mentally unwell individuals who will viciously attack anyone who criticises them, you say? Why sir, I disagree, allow me to explain to you why you are wrong..."

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
he probably gave a bunch of money to BettysBigTits

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Heh, more like James Bland :smuggo:

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

How long until the first SC related shooting spree?

Sandi's manipulating a lesser backer into it right now for PR

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

just want everyone in the thread to know that if you were on fire i WOULD take the time to piss on you

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Also shows want a bunch of worthless scum the goons are since they have no credible evidence on which to backup their baseless lies and misinformation they resort to making jibes about Ben Lesnick's weight or the sexuality of on of the kids of CIG employee's.

This guy must rival the goatman if he can pull something like this out of his rear end.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 21, 2015

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Uh oh they have eyes everywhere that means they are reading this forum which is supposed to be top secret and is definitely not accessible to anyone.

Ps Lesnick is fat. Fatty fat fat.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Happy Sisyphus posted:

just want everyone in the thread to know that if you were on fire i WOULD take the time to piss on you

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://disqus.com/by/disqus_s3D8WsLVVR/

• Locked thread