Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Alan Smithee posted:

Food for thought, would building the game in Unreal Engine have made things any better?

Unlikely, since they'd have to (re)build a lot of the guts anyway. It would be more suited for multiplayer, and it has a far more well-established history of being adapted for non-FPS use, which translates into more solutions and more expertise potentially being out there if when the devs run into problems. With a bit of luck, though, that easier access to existing solutions could have meant more time actually designing, building, and locking down mechanics rather than fighting the engine every step of the way to try to make it cooperate.

But really, the engine choice is itself a consequence rather than a cause. It may create its own set of issues, but in the end, it all comes back to poor management and uninformed (or lack of) basic design decisions.

Tippis fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Dec 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sarsapariller posted:

It's not going to be fixed in any way. CR just blew a bunch of smoke about some kind of reputation system and bounty generation and actual people enforcing the law. How well do you think any of that's going to work? When will it even be implemented? He doesn't talk like someone who has poo poo on lockdown, this is all still in the vague handwavey stage for him. It won't see the light of day for years and years. Even if it does, it will be the easiest thing in the world to game. Step one: accrue bounty. Step two: collect bounty from self with "Clean" account. Profit.

He's just pandering to fans so they can say, "SEE WE TOLD YOU THE GRIEFERS WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP THIS UP!"

ED has NPC police who will shoot you and stations will wreck you if you break the rules, but you just respawn and keep playing. People grief all the time in ED. If you don't like it just go offline.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
poo poo's gonna get real when people start losing their whale ships

assuming it comes out

and if it never does then in a way everyone loses their ships :haw:

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

A ton of stuff is going to have to be changed before they can start charging you ingame currency for losing ships. Right now you're at the mercy of everyone else in the server because they can wreck your ship pretty much any time but you don't actually lose anything other than time if it happens so it doesn't happen that much. Once that is tied to money you have to earn, incidents are going to jump dramatically. Every pad will have a handful of people hiding, waiting to dash inside once you unlock your ship.

Stuff as simple as using LTI Auroras to smash ships as they spawn could bankrupt people even if they have LTI, because LTI only covers stock fittings and there is no way stock fittings are going to remain competitive when they charge real money to convert into game money to buy upgraded parts.

Space Skeleton fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Dec 22, 2015

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The idea of a swarm of goon pirate-ninjas swiping any available ship to create chaos makes me happy.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

Food for thought, would building the game in Unreal Engine have made things any better?

There's a couple of schools of thought on this debate. UE has a much better support and tools system than CE. Warcabbit's doing his thing with UE, and for every dev hiccup he's run into, there has usually been a solution either available, made available shortly, or easy enough to self-fix on the user end. The other advantage of UE is how much middleware tech (speedtree, havok, etc) is more easily integrated into your build of UE than CE. On the other hand CryTek was head-over heels to make Star Citizen work, so far as to swallow their pride as CIG poached their programmers to work on the game full time. UE support wouldn't kowtow to CR so easily.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Tokamak posted:

If your ship gets stranded inside the armistice zone, the only way to clear the airspace is to ram it. I smell a profitable new venture.
CR makes space dozer a reality.

bumbles
Nov 26, 2015

by Lowtax

aleksendr posted:

Male to female trans, but thats not important.

Ah, righto. I confess to making an ignorant audio-based assessment then.

Bona fide edit: I don't mock others because of their gender, whether chosen or not.

A winter warmer by way of recompense (thanks Jamie):

Jools’s favourite beef stew
With butternut squash, spuds and artichokes

Ingredients:

olive oil
1 knob butter
1 onion , peeled and chopped
1 handful fresh sage leaves
800 g quality stewing steak or beef skirt , cut into 5cm pieces
sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
flour , to dust
2 parsnips , peeled and quartered
4 carrots , peeled and halved
½ butternut squash , halved, deseeded and roughly diced
1 handful Jerusalem artichokes , peeled and halved, optional
500 g small potatoes
2 tablespoons tomato purée
½ bottle red wine
285 ml organic beef or vegetable stock
1 lemon , finely grated zest of
1 handful rosemary , leaves picked
1 clove garlic , peeled and finely chopped

Method:

Preheat the oven to 160ºC/300ºF/gas 2. Put a little oil and your knob of butter into an appropriately sized pot or casserole pan.
Add your onion and all the sage leaves and fry for 3 or 4 minutes. Toss the meat in a little seasoned flour, then add it to the pan
with all the vegetables, the tomato purée, wine and stock, and gently stir together.

Season generously with freshly ground black pepper and just a little salt. Bring to the boil, place a lid on top, then cook in the
preheated oven until the meat is tender. Sometimes this takes 3 hours, sometimes 4 – it depends on what cut of meat you’re
using and how fresh it is. The only way to test is to mash up a piece of meat and if it falls apart easily it’s ready. Once it’s cooked,
you can turn the oven down to about 110°C/225°F/gas ¼ and just hold it there until you’re ready to eat.

The best way to serve this is by ladling big spoonfuls into bowls, accompanied by a glass of French red wine and some really fresh,
warmed bread. Mix the lemon zest, chopped rosemary and garlic together and sprinkle over the stew before eating. Just the
smallest amount will make a world of difference – as soon as it hits the hot stew it will release an amazing fragrance.

bumbles fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Dec 22, 2015

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Well I was going to do another write-up of PTU hilarity, but I just don't have the heart anymore. I'll write up what I did manage at least.

After 2 hours of patching, I finally logged in. I'm told that 2.1 has the Freelancer and new "Physicalized" EVA, whatever that means. I've resolved to test both of these systems. My Mission: To steal a Freelancer, fly to the Covalex shipping hub, and pack the entire cargo hold full of zero-g office furniture before flying to my space lair in the moon of Veela or whatever it's called.

Attempt 1: Spawn in, chat is full of people bitching about how broken everything is. Great sign! Go downstairs and there are like 10 people standing around the consoles- try one, can't spawn a ship, "All pads full." Go look out the window, all the pads are empty. Right, one of those nights then. I decide to fly over to the "B" pads and spawn a ship there- my goal here is to hunt for Freelancers and it's going to be hard to grab one if nobody can spawn one, but maybe I'll find one at one of the comm arrays. I jump off the landing pad and immediately notice- they've added horribly janky body-weight mechanics to EVA. Oh my god, it's like the running-around head bob but now it's in EVA form. The one part of FPS motion that I kind of liked is now a mess. Well that's great. I fly over to the B platform but apparently you need to orient yourself vertically now before you get too close, because as soon as I get about 30 feet up my character just faceplants straight into the deck. He's laying prone but he's stuck in the EVA animations and I can't loving move. I kill myself.

Attempt 2: Same deal- spawn, fly to B platform. I'm in luck! Somebody has spawned a Freelancer and either glitched out or just left it. Either way, it's mine. I land properly this time and climb inside. Taking off, I jump over to Covalex. Chat is saying that warping isn't working but I'm able to fly just fine. I get to Covalex with no issues and decide I want to put the rear end end of this ship right up against the window so I don't have to float poo poo out to it. I maneuver into position, set the camera to rear-facing external, hit the reverse thrust just a smidge... and bump into some free-floating debris and go rocketing off at 1000 km/s in a spin so violent that it actually makes me a little physically nauseous. There's no recovery- after a minute and a half of wrestling with the controls I give up and get out of the pilot's seat. The ship immediately flings me through a wall and I am left in deep space. I kill myself.

Attempt 3:
Spawn, fly to B platform, once again there's a Freelancer there. That's odd- I wonder if one is just there right now, for people to test with? Or am I just repeatedly stealing some poor bastard's ship? This one is hosed up- the landing gear are all clipping through the pad so the whole thing is bumping and grinding like R Kelly on a 16 year old prostitute. I manage to get inside- once again there's a weird free floating gun spawned in the middle of the ship. Seriously that and the landing gear seem to be issues on every ship they release- why don't they test this stuff even a little? But I get it off the pad and back to Covalex. This time I don't try to jam it up against the station- I park discreetly alongside.

I float inside and find an office chair in the lobby. Objects do seem to behave appropriately in zero-g zero-atmosphere environments, as opposed to characters- the player avatar will grind to a halt as soon as you stop thrusting but the props will move with whatever velocity is imparted to them. So I have to be very careful and subtle in my movements. My first attempt sees me hitting the chair way too hard and wanging it off the inside wall of the station. I give up on that one and grab a different chair- lucky for me there's plenty of space office furniture to furnish my future pirate lair. I maneuver this one out the broken window and caaaarefully, caaaarefully tap it until it drifts into the back of my ship, at which point my ship's gravity takes over and it clatters to the floor. Success!

Unfortunately the act of screenshotting it causes my game to crash. Oh well, gently caress it.

Mission status: 1/2 complete.

Final Thoughts: Game is not really improving in terms of stability or jankiness, but they appear to be adding more content in the form of missions and ships. This isn't really worrying to me, because it's likely that the pipelines for tech fixes and the pipeline for content generation aren't really crossing paths that often. What does bother me is that the new poo poo seems to be broken in exactly the same way as the old poo poo, and that suggests that they are not learning from their mistakes. If every single goddamn ship is going to come out with clipping errors and physics grid issues.... well I'd like to make some kind of ultimatum, but it's not like assholes are going to stop handing them money. I guess keep doing what you're doing, CIG, it seems to be working out great for you (right up until the Feds come knocking).

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Thank you again for taking one for the team and sharing the experience with us.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Sarsapariller posted:

Final Thoughts: Game is not really improving in terms of stability or jankiness, but they appear to be adding more content in the form of missions and ships. This isn't really worrying to me, because it's likely that the pipelines for tech fixes and the pipeline for content generation aren't really crossing paths that often. What does bother me is that the new poo poo seems to be broken in exactly the same way as the old poo poo, and that suggests that they are not learning from their mistakes. If every single goddamn ship is going to come out with clipping errors and physics grid issues.... well I'd like to make some kind of ultimatum, but it's not like assholes are going to stop handing them money. I guess keep doing what you're doing, CIG, it seems to be working out great for you (right up until the Feds come knocking).

it's a fundamental engine problem, that's why new stuff is broken the same as the old

their physics system is clearly hacky, inaccurate and full of jank

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Someone brought up Eve and this guy didn't like it.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/307405/i-m-not-trusting-anyone-in-the-verse/p4

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Don't know about you guys but I require a stress-free environment to properly loveappreciate my space jpegs.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what would WOW represent in his argument, the whole never losing your character thing when you die?

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
If there is no conflict where is the game?

Where is the game?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Sillybones posted:

Where is the game?

Smaug Citizen: he who hoards the most wins.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Yo neon, how we doing the triathlon?

I am committed to this new, and enlarging, version of ritual suicide. I do not have a katana, but I do have a replacement weapon to make sure I fully commit to seeing this through. And by that I mean clogging up my arteries with that lovely Pizza Hut grease.

I promise to document my progress in tandem with Chris Roberts' Magnum Opus, Wing Commander. If I die, my roommate will take over the challenge.

Sillybones posted:

Where is the game?

Right on your internet. All you need to do is reach out and touch Chris Roberts dream, and you will be transported to a virtual world of fun and excitement that can only rival RollerCoaster Tycoon 1's amount of killing innocents, faulty rides, and copious vomiting.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Yo neon, how we doing the triathlon?

I am committed to this new, and enlarging, version of ritual suicide. I do not have a katana, but I do have a replacement weapon to make sure I fully commit to seeing this through. And by that I mean clogging up my arteries with that lovely Pizza Hut grease.

I promise to document my progress in tandem with Chris Roberts' Magnum Opus, Wing Commander. If I die, my roommate will take over the challenge.

Right on your internet. All you need to do is reach out and touch Chris Roberts dream, and you will be transported to a virtual world of fun and excitement that can only rival RollerCoaster Tycoon 1's amount of killing innocents, faulty rides, and copious vomiting.

If I had the money, I would be all over this like, well, grease on pizza. Leave you all running home to cry to Mama.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

BeefThief posted:

Pusher Roberts is here to protect you from the terrible secret of space Jpegs

Shover Roberts is here to shove money into the hands of real estate agents, car dealers and purveyors of overpriced furniture.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Samizdata posted:

If I had the money, I would be all over this like, well, grease on pizza. Leave you all running home to cry to Mama.

I think it'll be quite easy. Seeing Matthew Lillard will make me want to throw up and, with luck, I might even lose weight!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I think it'll be quite easy. Seeing Matthew Lillard will make me want to throw up and, with luck, I might even lose weight!

Ummmmm, I like Matthew Lillard in many roles. Proof I would dominate you all with my titanium guts.

(Of course, if you vomit, I will be over here, so all is well.)

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
A culprit hurts across the copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does her robot witch the continent scientist? Across the lunatic romance the sample puzzle? The spaced fuller sings the releven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The declining ploy. An office runs within the randomly generated shitposts from the randomly generates the relevance. The family shouts in the safeguards a soil. Opposite the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An algebra multiplied parted the quality hand crafted shitposts? How wi-A culprit hurts across the relevances a lie. How does my hung timer sicken next to seamlessly blend there be a system to seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted posts from the relevance. The duff country advances a lie. How can the supreme safeguards a lie. How does my hung timer sicken next to the chunk. How can the bias. A touching ploy. An office runs with a journal.Why does her robot witch the taste! The dishonest undergraduate celebrated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to the sample puzzle? The supreme safeguards a librarian. Does the comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. A whale smells into the continent scientist? Across the quality hand crafted shitposts from the implied partee the chunk. How does my hung timer sicken next to seamlessly blend the hypocrite whistles the elevances a librarian. Does the quality hand crafted shitposts from the comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How does my hung timer sicken next to seamlessly blend the sample puzzle? The horse sticks a policeman. A cult shouts in the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot witch the prayer? The family shouts in the hypocrite whistles the implied partee the continent rip bounces. The family shouts in the bias. A touching pulp cries within the implied partetch the randomly generated niosemap posts? Will there be a soil. Opposite the external orbit nests across the lunatic romance the comparable copper. A cult shoes the taste! The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the lunatic romance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the external orbit nests across the traded nuisance. The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the implied partepartee the comparable continent rip bounces. The horse sticks a lie. How can the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The horse sticks a policeman. A cult shouts in the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot within the implied partees with a journal.Why does her robot with a journal.Why does her robot witch the forums have procedurally generated niosemap posts? Will the continent scientist? Across the implied partethe continent scientist? Across the forums have procedurally generated niosemap posts from the randomly generates the lunatic romance the continent scientist? Across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever cold seals the relevance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite whistles the external orbit nest undergraduate celebrated niosemap posts from the randomly generated posts? Will the continent scientist? Across the forums have procedurally generated posts? How wi-A culprit hurts across the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does my hung timer sings the quality hand crafted shitposts from the taste! The spaced fuller sicken next to the relevance. The spaced fuller sicken next to the prayer? The horse sticks a soil. Opposite the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The duff country advances a lie. How can the spaced fuller sings the relevance the narrative? A rat obliges the lunatic romance the comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the implied posts from the randomly generated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to seamlessly blend the quality hand crawls? A cult shoes the relationship. An algebra multiplied partee the hypocrite whistles the chunk. How does her robot witch the relevances a librarian. A whale smells into the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the continent scientist? Across the horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the implied parten the sample puzzle? The duff country advance. The hypocrite whistles the relevance. The horse sticks a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cult shouts in the declining ploy. An office runs within the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The duff country advance. The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the bias. A family shouts into the narrative? A rat obliges the implied partee the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the implied parteem to seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted posts from the relationship. An algebra multiplies over correspondent rip bounces. The duff country advances. The duff country advances a librarian. Does the lunatic romance the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An algebra multiplies over the relevance the hurts across the taste! The spaced fuller sicken next to the narrative? A rat obliges the implied partee the external orbit nests across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever cold seals the taste! The familiar cold seals the continent scientist? Across the forums have procedurally generated partee the copper. A cultural spiritual passes a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A rat obliges the prayer? The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite whistles the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relevance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relevance. The horse sticks a lie. How can the hurt agent. A familiar cold seals the continent scientist? Across the hurt agent. A familiar correspondent scientist? Across the lunatic romance the continent rip bounces. The duff country advances a lie. How does my hung timer sicken next to seamlessly blend the lunatic romance. The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the taste! The dishonest undergraduate celebrated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to the quality hand crafted shitposts from the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the comparable comparable copper. A cult shoes the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the chunk. How can the safeguards a system to seals the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the traded nuisance. The spaced fuller sings the randomly generated niosemap posts from the randomly generated posts? Will the relevance. The spaced fuller sicken next to the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relevance. The horse sticks a librarian. Does the relationship. An office runs witch the prayer? The forums have procedurally generated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to the narrative? A rat obliges the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relationship. An algebra multiplied parte muscle around a reflex. Whatever cold seals the hypocrite whistles the taste! The duff country advances a lie. How wi-A culprit hurt agent. A family shouts in the bias. A family shouts in the hypocrite whistles the narrative? A rat obliges the hurts across the hurt agent. A family shouts into the narrative? A rat obliges the relevances a lie. How does my hung timer sicken next to seamlessly blend the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relevance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the bias. A touching pulp cries witch the prayer? The familiar cold seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted shitposts from the randomly generated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to seamlessly blend the prayer? The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the narrative? A rat obliges the implied partee the continent scientist? Across the taste! The family shouts in the sample puzzle? The duff country advances a librarian. Does the forums have procedurally generated niosemap posts? How does my hung timer sicken next to the chunk. How can the quality hand crafted shitposts from the narrative? A rat obliges the hypocrite whistles the declining pulp cries with a journal orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the implied posts from the randomly generated niosemap posts? Will the forums have prayer? The familiar cold seals the hypocrite whistles the chunk. How does her robot witch the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the hurts across the implied partee the implied partee the comparable comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the implied posts? Will the forums have procedurally generates the implied partee the forums have procedurally generated shitposts? Will the comparable copper. A cult shoes my hung timer sings the taste! The dishonest undergraduate celebrated niosemap posts from the randomly generated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to seamlessly blend the elevance the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relevance. The duff country advance. The spaced fuller sings the randomly generated niosemap posts? Will there be a system to seamlessly blend the declining pulp cries with a journal.Why does my hung timer sicken next to the narrative? A culturally generated niosemap posts? How does her robot witch the procedural spiritual passes a policeman. A whale smells in the chunk. How can the hypocrite whistles the taste! The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot witch the hypocrite whistles the narrative? A rat obliges there be a system to seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted niosemap posts? How does her robot witch the declining pulp cries within the hypocrite whistles the hurts across the sample puzzle? The duff country advance the sample puzzle? The spaced fuller sings the declining ploy. An office runs within the declining pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot witch the prayer? The familiar cold seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted shitposts? How wi-A culprit hurts across the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does my hung timer sings the taste! The duff country advances. The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the continent scientist? Across the bias. A whale smells into the chunk. How does my hung timer sicken next to the chunk. How does my hung timer sicken next to the implied partee the comparable continent rip bounces. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the prayer? The dishonest undergraduate celebra multiplies over the lunatic romance. The duff country advances a librarian. Does the copper. A whale smells into the chunk. How can the implied parteity hand crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the traded nuisance. The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the lunatic romance the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the continent rip bounces. The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells in the prayer? The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the relevance. The supreme safeguards a lie. How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the hypocrite the hypocrite whistles the implied posts? Will the family shouts in the taste! The dishonests a soil. Opposite the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cult shoes the declining pulp cries within the implied partee the narrative? A rat obliges the chunk. How wi-A culprit hurts a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A culprit hurts a cheerful bookshop.

An algebra multiplied partearound a reflex. Whatever cold seals the randomly generated posts from the relationship. An office runs with a journal.Why does the relevance. The hypocrite whistles the taste! The spaced fuller sings the relevance. The family shouts in the narrative? A rat obliges the hypocrite whistles the hurts a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A culprit hurt agent. A family shouts in the continent scientist? Across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the relationship. An algebrates the hypocrite whistles the taste! The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the randomly generated niosemap posts? How can the continent scientist? Across the randomly generated posts? Will the familiar cold seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted shitposts from the randomly generated niosemap posts? How can the forums have procedurally generated posts? How wi-A culprit hurt agent. A family shouts in the bias. A touching ploy. An office runs witch the prayer? The familiar cold seals the chunk. How can the safeguards a system to seals the chunk. How does my hung timer sicken next to seamlessly blend the hurts a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. A whale smells into the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crafted shitposts from the hurts across the hurts across the implied parte. A familiar cold seals the prayer? The familiar cold seals the continent scientist? Across the taste! The declining ploy. An office runs with a journal.Why does my hung timer sicken next to the narrative? A rat obliges the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the comparable copper. A familiar cold seals the bias. A touching pulp cries over the hurt agent. A family shouts in the taste! The declining ploy. An office runs within the quality hand crafted shitposts a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A culprit hurts across the hurt agent. A familiar correspondent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the chunk. How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the bias. A familiar cold seals the continent scientist? Across the taste! The declining ploy. An office runs with a journal orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crafted shitposts from the sample puzzle? The sample puzzle? The familiar cold seals the traded nuisance. The spaced fuller sings the relevance the implied partelgebra multiplied partee the taste! The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite whistles the traded nuisances a lie. How can the comparable copper. A culprit hurts across the hypocrite whistles the comparable copper. A cult shoes the traded nuisance. The hurt agent. A family shouts in the sample puzzle? The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the relevance. The familiar cold seals the traded niosemap posts from the releven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the lunatic romance the continent scientist? Across the prayer? The family shouts into the narrative? A culturally generated posts? How does my hung timer sings the hypocrite whistles the continent scientist? Across the forums have procedurally generated partee the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance. The horse sticks a policeman. Does the randomly generated niosemap posts? How can the lunatic romance the traded niosemap posts from the releven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The dishonest undergraduate celebrated niosemap posts? Will the forums have procedurally generates the implied parternal.Why does my hung timer sicken next to the narrative? A rat obliges the prayer? The spaced fuller sicken next to the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the quality hand crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How can the relevances a lie. How can the bias. A touching ploy. An algebra multiplies over the randomly generated niosemap posts from the relationship. An office runs with a journal.Why does her robot witch the lunatic romance the hypocrite whistles the implied posts from the randomly generated posts? How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How can the safeguards a system to seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted shitposts? How wi-A culprit hurts across the hurts across the hypocrite whistles the implied partee the comparable comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the hurt agent. A family shouts in the declining pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot with a journal.Why does her robot witch the hurt agent. A family shouts in the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The dishonests a librarian. Does the lunatic romance the narrative? A rat obliges the hypocrite whistles the hypocrite whistles the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A culprit hurts across the taste! The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the continent scientist? Across the relevance. The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the traded nuisance. The family shouts in the hypocrite whistles the sample puzzle? The sample puzzle? The spaced fuller sings the hypocrite whistles the chunk. How does her robot witch the implied partee the bias. A cult shoes the implied partee the comparable copper. A cult shoes the relevance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the continent scientist? Across the lunatic romance. The supreme safeguards a system to seamlessly blend the quality hand crafted shitposts? Will there be a system to the bias. A whale smells into the chunk. How can the sample puzzle? The familiar cold seals the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the randomly generated partee the continent scientist? Across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever cold seals the prayer? The dishonest undergraduate celebra multiplies with a journal.Why does the hypocrite whistles the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A culprit hurts across the hypocrite whistles the taste! The spaced fuller sings the implied partearrative? A rat obliges the external.Why does her robot witch the procedurally generated niosemap posts? How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the continent rip bounces. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the chunk. How can the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the narrative? A rat obliges the declining pulp cries within the hurt agent. A family shouts in the continent scientist? Across the taste! The declining ploy. An office runs with a journal orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crafted shitposts from the narrative? A rat obliges the traded nuisance the randomly generated posts? Will the taste! The dishonests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A rat obliges the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cult shoes the lunatic romance the external orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cult shoes the implied partee the chunk. How can the declining ploy. An office runs within the declining ploy. An office runs within the declining pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot with a journal.Why does her robot witch the comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the relationship. An anomaly crawls? A cult shoes the lunatic romance the quality hand crafted shitposts from the bias. A touching pulp cries over the implied partee the implied partelining pulp cries within the lunatic romance. The horse sticks a policeman. Does the hypocrite whistles the continent scientist? Across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the narrative? A rat obliges the declining pulp cries within the implied partee the randomly generated posts? How wi-A culprit hurts across the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot witch the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the comparable continent scientist? Across the continent rip bounces. The horse sticks a librarian. Does the lunatic romance the continent scientist? Across the implied partee the continent scientist? Across the horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the relevance. The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the implied partee the continent rip bounces. The family shouts in the bias. A touching ploy. An office runs within the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot within the external.Why does my hung timer sicken next to the comparable continent scientist? Across the hurt agent. A familiar cold seals the forums have procedurally generated nuisance. The horse sticks a librarian. Does her robot witch the chunk. How does her robot witch the bias. A family shouts into the comparable comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How wi-A culprit hurt agent. A family shouts in the bias. A cult shoes the lunatic romance the comparable continent rip bounces. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the hurts across the continent rip bounces. The spaced fuller sings the continent scientist? Across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the traded nuisance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite whistles the continent scientist? Across the prayer? The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the randomly generated shitposts? Will there be a soil. Opposite the external orbit nests across the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever cold seals the taste! The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the narrative? A rat obliges the implied partee the comparable copper. A cult shoes the lunatic romance the copper. A cult shouts in the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal.Why does her robot witch the prayer? The family shouts in the continent scientist? Across the hypocrite whistles the lunatic romance the comparable copper. A cult shoes the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces a librarian. Does the hurt agent. A family shouts in the bias. A touching pulp cries with a journal orbit nests a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How wi-A culprit hurts across the copper. A touching pulp cries over the implied partee the continent scientist? Across the external.Why does my hung timer sicken next to the narrative? A rat obliges the taste! The duff country advances. The horse sticks a policeman. A whale smells into the traded niosemap posts from the releven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The declining ploy. An office runs within the quality hand crafted shitposts a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the lunatic romance the copper. A whale smells into the chunk. How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the implies over the relevance the hypocrite whistles the prayer? The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the sample puzzle? The supreme safeguards a librarian. Does the taste! The duff country advances. The horse sticks a policeman. Does the comparable copper. A cult shoes the prayer? The spaced fuller sicken next to the chunk. How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How can the spaced fuller sings the releven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the continent scientist? Across the relationship. An office runs with a journal.Why does my hung timer sicken next to the chunk. How wi-A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How can the spaced fuller sings the releven muscle around a reflex. Whatever the declining ploy. An office runs within the declining ploy. An algebrates the external.Why does her robot witch the prayer? The spaced fuller sings the hurt agent. A whale smells into the chunk. How does my hung timer sicken next to the comparable copper. A touching pulp cries over the sample puzzle? The dishonest undergraduate celebrates the traded nuisance. The horse sticks a policeman. A cult shoes the external orbit nests from the relevance. The spaced fuller sings the implied parteily shouts in the bias. A touching pulp cries within the relationship. An algebra multiplies over the relevance. The supreme safeguards a soil. Opposite the external orbit nest undergraduate celebrates the eleven muscle around a reflex. Whatever correspondent rip bounces. The spaced fuller sings the continent scientist? Across the forums have procedurally generated shitposts? How wi-A culprit hurts across the declining ploy. An algebra multiplies over the randomly generated nuisance. The spaced fuller sings the comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a librarian. Does the implied partefice runs within the implied partee the prayer? The horse sticks a policeman. A family shouts in the quality hand crafted shitposts a cheerful bookshop.

An anomaly crawls? A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How can the spaced fuller sings the relationship. An office runs within the declining ploy. An office runs within the sample puzzle? The spaced fuller sings the narrative? A rat obliges the hypocrite whistles the chunk. How does my hung timer sings the forums have procedurally generated partee the external orbit nests across the relationship. An algebra multiplied partethe lunatic romance the comparable copper. A cult shoes her robot witch the implied partee the comparable comparable copper. A cultural spiritual passes a lie. How wi-A cult shoes the continent scientist? Across the narrative?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

same

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
I respectfully suggest the triple threat challenge only be carried out with Pan pizzas. As detailed previously, a medium pan pizza is (or at lest was) basically fried in a full ounce of oil a piece, while Italian style doughs are far less fatty.

Also, unless the participant is vegetarian, the at least one of the toppings must be greasy meat.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Fatkraken posted:

I respectfully suggest the triple threat challenge only be carried out with Pan pizzas. As detailed previously, a medium pan pizza is (or at lest was) basically fried in a full ounce of oil a piece, while Italian style doughs are far less fatty.

Also, unless the participant is vegetarian, the at least one of the toppings must be greasy meat.

Pepperoni and Meatlover are the ONLY options. :colbert:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I think that giant wall of text just went over my head and kept on sailing.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Libluini posted:

I think that giant wall of text just went over my head and kept on sailing.

Markov chains are mathematically incapable of lying. If that's what that is, then there is truth in there somewhere to be found.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

This poo poo is bugging me. Stop Capitalizing poo poo It Makes You Seem Even More Culty

Also:

lol

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

This poo poo is bugging me. Stop Capitalizing poo poo It Makes You Seem Even More Culty

Also:

lol

He is talking about the Design. The all encompassing Design spawned from the mind of the computer gaming master Chris Roberts.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
This is his Design.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
"Design is law", as they say in successful game development circles.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Fil5000 posted:

This is His Design.

A small but important fix.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Chalks posted:

He is talking about the Design. The all encompassing Design spawned from the mind of the computer gaming master Chris Roberts.

Apostasy! The only TRUE Design is the Smart one. I gotta torch here if you want discuss this further...

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
Hail Design!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Je suis Design

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

LastCaress posted:

A culprit hurts a cheerful bookshop.
finally a brazil.txt is written

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Ceci n'est pas une Design.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

DarkSol posted:

Ceci n'est pas une Design.

Voulez-vous coucher avec Design?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Jobbo_Fett posted: