Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gryphon0468 posted:

I lurk various places, I look at histories freely available like many of you do. You make it sound like "the Internet" is some vast waste I must battle across in order to access different sites. Sorry it's not 1999 anymore.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

D_Smart posted:

I personally believe that it's a combination of both. Anyone who thinks that croberts hasn't lied about something during this whole fiasco, is an idiot.

Oh I am sure he lied about many things. I am sure that pretty much anyone in charge of a company has done so plenty of times and whoever thinks that the CEO of any company is always honest instead of spinning marketing BS is delusional.

Edit: Except for the people at Blizzard Entertainment of course.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gryphon0468 posted:

I lurk various places, I look at histories freely available like many of you do. You make it sound like "the Internet" is some vast waste I must battle across in order to access different sites. Sorry it's not 1999 anymore.

Do you have some Lowtax in you, Gryphon0468?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wish lowtax aws inside me...

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Eonwe posted:

im looking forward to another day of brutal self owns by star citizens

cheers

Cheers and merry christmas.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Eonwe posted:

im looking forward to another day of brutal self owns by star citizens

cheers

every day is christmas in the star citizen thread

:cheers:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gryphon0468 posted:

BTW Lowtax, this is the person depicted in the photo where 2DCat talks about mental illness and stalking

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
merry christmas all

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Eonwe posted:

merry christmas all

merry christmas, spinning pink elephant

Gryphon0468
Oct 3, 2015

ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO SUCK OFF CHRIS ROBERTS

2DCAT posted:

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, tia

Ow my knee.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Michaellaneous posted:

merry christmas, spinning pink elephant

same to you oscillating tank with muscle guys in it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gryphon0468 posted:

Ow my knee.

Karl, when are you going to go gently caress yourself

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm the guy who searches people's post history on numerous other sites and then responds with inane rants on Star Citizen in a the Stalkee's Fantasy Football discussion. Ask me about why I think this is okay and how I plan to kill myself immediately.

2DCAT fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Dec 23, 2015

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

MeLKoR posted:

Beer, this guy is now stalking you around other unrelated subreddits? Not a cult. :mensch:

Gryphon0468 posted:

Seriously Gryphon I know you're in a race to the bottom but you can stop running now. You placed! Note I didn't say you won, because there's not a person alive that would look at you chasing some dude across Reddit to shame him over something so daft and say in response "What a winner!"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Seriously Gryphon I know you're in a race to the bottom but you can stop running now. You placed! Note I didn't say you won, because there's not a person alive that would look at you chasing some dude across Reddit to shame him over something so daft and say in response "What a winner!"

:boom:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
guys why won't Karl gently caress himself

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I bought all the spaceships for Star Citizen. All of them. I used all of the money to buy all the space ship drawings. All the money is now gone. But I own all of the space ship drawings.

Owned.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

I bought all the spaceships for Star Citizen. All of them. I used all of the money to buy all the space ship drawings. All the money is now gone. But I own all of the space ship drawings.

Owned.

:eyepop:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Owned.

:negative:

DSmart and LTax just destroyed us

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

Owned.

same

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

Owned.
gently caress the cloud, SA is moving to The 'Verse. :homebrew:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

Owned.

get a refund, citizen

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Lowtax posted:

Owned.

In the eyes of a backer you've just hit the endgame. For a game that doesn't have one. Or exists.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Lowtax posted:

Owned.

This is the part of the scene where Seraph crests over the hill in a truck full of bitcoins as triumphant music plays.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Gryphon0468 posted:

Ow my knee.

GET A REFUND, CITIZEN!

And buy literally anything on sale on Steam, at least they'll give you a refund.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
I should have known that Lowtax asked for donations not to move the server stuff to the cloud, but to instead buy all of the star citizen jpegs. My grimey drawer is now a badge of shame and embarrassment. That could have been my jpeg...

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MeLKoR posted:

Beer, this guy is now stalking you around other unrelated subreddits? Not a cult. :mensch:

I have a fan!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

I should have known that Lowtax asked for donations not to move the server stuff to the cloud, but to instead buy all of the star citizen jpegs. My grimey drawer is now a badge of shame and embarrassment. That could have been my jpeg...

we have grimey drawers and lowtax has jpegs

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I want to own my personal jpeg.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Eonwe posted:

we have grimey drawers and lowtax has jpegs
That's going to be the name of my autobiography, "They Have Grimey Drawers and All I Got Was JPEGS"

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Here is my early christmas present for the thread.

What went wrong with Star Marine?

quote:

drat, many people don´t get this.
Arena Commander was just a nice name for a space combat TEST BED
Star Marine was just a nice name for a FPS mechanics TEST BED
Now we test FPS mechanics in open space, which is the far superior TEST BED
We´ll still get the thing called Star Marine, but it´s irrelevant to the overall game. They´ll need all possible ressources on Squadron 42.
A simulated game on an instanced map with a leaderboard is not exactly high priority. They did exactly the right thing, let us test what´s important. I really don´t care which name they´re slapping on it.
It will come anyway, and it will have the name of Star Marine, but really, it´s just a minigame.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

serious norman posted:

I want to own my personal jpeg.
I'll make you one... for a PRICE

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Lowtax, will you attempt the Inaugural Benjamin G. Lesnick Memorial Triple Treat Challenge?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Threat, not treat, threat.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Gryphon0468 posted:

Welcome back karl we've missed you

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Threat, not treat, threat.

Cookies are treats, not tricks

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Lowtax, will you attempt the Inaugural Benjamin G. Lesnick Memorial Triple Treat Challenge?

He'd die!!! Then again, if he died and went to heaven, he'd be closer to The Cloud, in case something goes wrong with the forums.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Lowtax posted:

I'll make you one... for a PRICE

I will pay whatever it takes as long as it is not money or anything valuable

Happy christmas to all in the thread for making my dreams happen over and over again

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I feel that bonds have been made in this thread that cannot be broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

2DCAT posted:

This means we must defend his decisions To the internet

• Locked thread