Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
He still isn't denying it!!! My god!!! We got a godfather here, people!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
max is the one with all the money

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am really rich.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ok but can we actually play mafia?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no its christmas

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ughhhhhh.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you were really trump you'd be like "we're bringing christmas back"

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
I'm really [playing mafia and that's why I voted for the dem scum viva nova. She is probably Dennis Kucinich or something

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

King Sin posted:

Hell, he's the godfather. He can't even deny it.

##vote sin

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You're really putting the cart before the horse.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

What does that even mean?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My holiday is the yoogest.

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
Let's take a moment and reflect about the true meaning of Christmas, which is to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
I'm staying up late on Christmas Eve casing Trump, and, well well well...

quote:

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e5e2_story.html

Now thrat's what I call good casing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You caught me, I really am a godfather.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Are you legitimately using this as an argument?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah.

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008

Max posted:

You caught me, I really am a godfather.
THe godfather should actually be Herman Cain, if you really think about it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why are you answering for Sin?

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
Because he is the CEO of Gdfather pizza, you see.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
There's only room for one black Republican, bucko.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a brown republican

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I think Looking Sin is a scum
##vote king sin

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
That's Loo King Sin because they are the king of toilets.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You're all scum.

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
Who are these guys just showing up and voting me without explanation and without being here at all outside of that? Clearly they are not very classy individuals. I'm just having fun in a slow game and if you think that's scummy then you probably got an F on your report card from the NRA.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

King Sin posted:

Who are these guys just showing up and voting me without explanation and without being here at all outside of that? Clearly they are not very classy individuals. I'm just having fun in a slow game and if you think that's scummy then you probably got an F on your report card from the NRA.

Empty

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
That's a mirror.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

King Sin posted:

Because your posting is scummy. Here are the possibilities.

1. Your accusations on Max are serious. You are making terrible terrible reads with almost no justification.
  2. Your accusations on Max are a joke. You have not made any real reads all this game and you're just posting jokes in an attempt to fit in.

Not to mention the rather omgus-y accusation thrown out at people for voting you.

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008
Or I have a real vote for a real reason, on Viva. The jokes are obvious jokes which is conveyed by me using ten exclamation points or saying "Now that's what I call casing!!" I'm posting fun stuff because there's nothing else happening in the game at all since everyone is doing Christmas.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

A real vote with no explanation, which is exactly what you said was scummy about the people voting you.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

King Sin posted:

I click the little ? button to see all his posts and he smells like teacher union scum to me. Nothing but picketing in defense of a single player the whole day.

Empty. This is observation. It doesn't say why this is scummy. It Is not a real read

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
JEB!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This sucks, vote me because I want off this train.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Max posted:

This sucks, vote me because I want off this train.

It's a busy time of year.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not kidding, this is an actual scum claim. You all (including my team) are boring and not playing this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Haha he's totally a jester

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I wish.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Opopanax posted:

Haha he's totally a jester

Trump being a bulletproof jester really would be too perfect for words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote Max

CHRISTMAS TURBO!

• Locked thread