Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
So whenever there seems to be a goon consensus or Jase1 makes a bet I feel like that's the indicator to maybe not move forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

-Atom- posted:

So whenever there seems to be a goon consensus or Jase1 makes a bet I feel like that's the indicator to maybe not move forward.

No streaks last forever. It's time to double down and make some real money now.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Remember when jase1 couldn't bet on the Holm fight? :rip:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
he's becoming exponentially more powerful...

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I think I might add into my system small bets against Jase1's picks because if I lose ill be happy Jase1 gets so much money.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
just a couple of thoughts on the lines this weekend, and the only bets i see a lot of value in are miller as the slight underdog against alers for some loving reason, tamdan mccrory as a significant underdog against samman and nate diaz as a massive underdog. not sure what i'll be betting on yet though.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I got Nate for $50 at +425 last night. I wasn't gonna post about it for fear of jinxing myself but gently caress that I ain't no bitch.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Lloyd Boner posted:

I got Nate for $50 at +425 last night. I wasn't gonna post about it for fear of jinxing myself but gently caress that I ain't no bitch.

I feel he is more of a +420 value

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I feel he is more of a +420 value

Before johnson's last fight, I'd have agreed

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
I put a huge bet of $1 on a Diaz and Marquardt parlay to return a whopping $20.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I have 1k on nate diaz at +300.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

o7

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

jase1 posted:

Dont like his chances but i respect the hustle, good luck

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

that seems to be a worse line than a lot of places but godspeed

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm praying for a nate diaz victory and a modest second hand car for mrs. jase1

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i'm praying for a nate diaz victory and a modest second hand car for mrs. jase1

Lol

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
209 jase1 motherfucker.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

jase1 posted:

:worship:

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

jase1 posted:

:hf:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

jase1 posted:

congrats

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I hope Mrs jase1 enjoys her used Honda civic. Congrats, and good call dunc, and helluva job jase!

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

Max Awfuls posted:

I put a huge bet of $1 on a Diaz and Marquardt parlay to return a whopping $20.

I'm both happy that I won and depressed that I didn't bet more money on it. Heh, gambling, you can never really win.

Unless you're jase1.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

what color corola has your wife picked?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Lots of upsets tonight. Hope y'all put money on Cowboy

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

jase1 posted:

good for you

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Agent Tough Juice posted:

No streaks last forever. It's time to double down and make some real money now.

Everyone should have listened to this guy for at least this fight. Now go back to betting the opposite of me . No way I can get another winning streak going. So what's the next group of fights I should bet on? I might let you guys pick the bet again.

Best part about gambling is when I'm drunk and make bets like this and then forget I made the bet. I was trying to figure out why my bookie sent me a text at 4am with my balance and it was at 4K. I woke up completely unaware that I bet this. Thanks Glen Levitt for melting my brain at the Christmas party.

Phone posting so I can't remember who asked but Wife isn't getting a car for Christmas anymore. In her exact words "gently caress that soft chinned idiot Aldo" is all she says when people ask her about it and a lot of people are asking her. She will still get a car just not this year maybe in 6 months or so when mine is paid off, so she will be happy again when I tell her that.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

jase1 posted:

Everyone should have listened to this guy for at least this fight. Now go back to betting the opposite of me . No way I can get another winning streak going. So what's the next group of fights I should bet on? I might let you guys pick the bet again.

Andrei Arlovski at +195 vs Stipe Miocic

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I don't know, man. After Arlovskis performance in the Mir fight I don't know what to think of him in this one.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Le Saboteur posted:

I don't know, man. After Arlovskis performance in the Mir fight I don't know what to think of him in this one.

It's a suggestion tailored for Jase1, not the general public.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I am looking at the fights now and I might bet on Robbie Lawler. I think I bet on him before when he was an underdog and I won so it's a sign to bet him again.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I think Robbie Lawlor is a safe bet. He's definitely a guy I wouldn't bet against.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Le Saboteur posted:

I think Robbie Lawlor is a safe bet. He's definitely a guy I wouldn't bet against.

It's definitely a good fight to bet on but I have no idea which one to pick. But betting on MMA does make it better and that fight is already going to be insane

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Am I missing something or is it crazy that Dustin Poirier is +210?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

MassaShowtime posted:

The irish money coming in on Duffy is probably pushing his odds up.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

MassaShowtime posted:

Duffys really good, and its skewed a little by the irish fans i guess

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Poirier gets punched by everyone he fights and Duffy is good at punching. I don't think he's a good bet in this fight.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Poirier gets punched by everyone he fights and Duffy is good at punching. I don't think he's a good bet in this fight.

I think I made this post about how Aldo would beat McGregor

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*
Honestly I'm surprised Duffy isn't more of a favorite though with that Irish rub. I think his lines make more (pre-fight) sense than Conor's has.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I have 2k on robbie lawler right now at -115 if I do good at the bowl games today like I have been all week then I will make it 5k. If I win every bet today I will make it 10k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

What a way to kick off the New Year