Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Also post your tits tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

This got missed in the amazing conclusion to last nights story. Thank you Booblord Santa.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hey everybody, say hi to my wife! After drunk posting last night about a flirty coworker I came home to find out that my wife (who I love deeply btw) has been lurking my something awful posts for, like, 3 years. As far back as selfie.jpg lol. So that was a fun conversation :)

Love you babe :nsa:

Might as well suggest a threesome with "Meg".

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
can we goldmine this thread now and start fresh? i can't think of a better way to end the year.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Cole posted:

can we goldmine this thread now and start fresh? i can't think of a better way to end the year.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Cole posted:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Hard to believe this thread made it a whole year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cole posted:

Yes

• Locked thread