Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Always :sever: dog haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

Yeah if a chick brought her dogge on the first date I would be stoked.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

We weren't exactly getting intimate watching the sunset or drinking wine.

I'm hoping that this refers only to your date.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Mike-o posted:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Yeah if a chick brought her dogge on the first date I would be stoked.

Pretty sure most goons ITT would immediately forget about the girl and instead pour affection on the dog.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Jehde posted:

Pretty sure most goons ITT would immediately forget about the girl and instead pour affection on the dog.

Probably because the dog would be the only one to return said affection.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Parent's are in town and we went to go visit a friend of my dad's from school, and she was dog sitting a cool as gently caress weimaraner.

This is Odin, thread. Thread, this is Odin:

He was kinda shy at first but after 15 minutes as alll about the belly rubs and high fives.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Lazy Reservist posted:

Probably because the dog would be the only one to return said affection.

:downsrim:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

mrmcd posted:

Parent's are in town and we went to go visit a friend of my dad's from school, and she was dog sitting a cool as gently caress weimaraner.

This is Odin, thread. Thread, this is Odin:

He was kinda shy at first but after 15 minutes as alll about the belly rubs and high fives.
Hi, Odin! :buddy:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Well, pax ripped the tail off of a raccoon like animal.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Also I don't think bringing your dog with you places is weird? Maybe it's just a Baltimore thing but people here drag their pets with them everywhere

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Lol went on a date with a chick. Brought my dog. Don't remember if I told her or not. I don't really think twice about it there's plenty of dog friendly options for everything so he always goes

Date went alright but after talking after the fact she was slightly perturbed, apparently bringing a dog on a first date is weird and "too soon?" We weren't exactly getting intimate watching the sunset or drinking wine.

bye Felicia

Scritches before bitches.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

At my parents' place for Christmas.

Did somebody grab a leash?!

Long day today, lots of pettes were had.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Jehde posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing??

Nitis posted:

Scritches before bitches.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Jehde posted:

As the Lord intended

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Also I don't think bringing your dog with you places is weird? Maybe it's just a Baltimore thing but people here drag their pets with them everywhere

i would even try to take monty with me if i was having open heart surgery.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah that's why I was a bit blindsided. She knew I had a dog and I don't know if i said I was bringing it. But to even say anything about it is pretty lol. Like you can find any amount of date spots that are dog friendly here (we ate on a nice patio terrace anyways)

Maybe she wanted a free meal

I'm that weird "friend" obsessed with his dog now apparently. Because it's odd trying to include my dog in my daily life and ever so slightly adjusting my itinerary to include him I guess

Like some friends came over and wanted to go to a specific bar (because it was cheap that's all) and couldn't understand why I wouldn't go, because there was literally 10 other dog friendly options in walking distance

gently caress 'em

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

daisy the corgi mutt

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Such a cutie.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Its #tbt

post puppy pics of your pup ITT It's Xmas

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Dude's up in dogge heaven eating all the treats and sniffin all the butts. Rest in Peace little dude.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Serious dogge is serious.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Serious dogge is serious.

"such is like, bark neigh" Doghorse, probably.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Zoey's been having a good Christmas Eve, looking after and playing with the little ones.

Gonna see Oreo tomorrow night for Christmas dinner, will update if I remember.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Dec 25, 2015

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

toby the puggle

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

chip the pug-dachshund mutt (a "peener" lol)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

my folks have a thing for limb-deficient mutts

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

toby the puggle

Your dogge is cool, but why are his nuts dangling under his chin

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

WarpedNaba posted:

Your dogge is cool, but why are his nuts dangling under his chin

i think its a pug thing

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

:3::3::3:

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Kadi and the anti-social Luna say Merry Christmas!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Gwen says hi, also where's the chocolate.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Back at you, from Bella.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
The neighbors have a yorkie. She attacks Monty in the most non-threatening and hilarious way possible, but it still scares the poo poo out of Monty (I think it's the ear piercing yap that gets him freaked out).

They feel bad about their 8 pound bully so they brought Monty a bunch of toys and a few treats today.

They cool.

I got him a $22 3 foot long bone. He'll be busy for a while.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Cole posted:

The neighbors have a yorkie. She attacks Monty in the most non-threatening and hilarious way possible, but it still scares the poo poo out of Monty (I think it's the ear piercing yap that gets him freaked out).

They feel bad about their 8 pound bully so they brought Monty a bunch of toys and a few treats today.

They cool.

I got him a $22 3 foot long bone. He'll be busy for a while.

Pics of Monty with the bone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Pics of Monty with the bone!

He isn't opening it until later this evening :ssh: