Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Eighteen minutes, and we need five to lynch, so.

##vote Gwynplaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Birdstrike posted:

That was a merry xmas for my family not sure why you were on that list though?

Oh, that's a very thoughtful holiday gift. I mean, it was a tasteful dick pic. The mistletoe was a nice touch.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Birdstrike, did you start with that book and was it the source of both your kills? You might have mentioned this but I didn't see it anywhere.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

spacing in vienna posted:

Eighteen minutes, and we need five to lynch, so.

##vote Gwynplaine

argh this is probably what I'm going to do but it feels pretty random

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

you are my second favorite mafia player

I just don't like your tone this game or something

Who's your first? Can I be somewhere on the list?

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

Birdstrike, did you start with that book and was it the source of both your kills? You might have mentioned this but I didn't see it anywhere.

One of his kills was at night, so I kind of assumed different sources, but haven't actually asked.

Hal Incandenza posted:

argh this is probably what I'm going to do but it feels pretty random

That's the problem here, it does, and I feel like Gwyn's primary alignment is "lurker" and anything else is a coin flip. I just don't even know if we have the numbers for anyone else.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
My computer has been doing some loooong Windows update since I got home. I just opened the phone app to find 19(!) posts and almost deadline!

I advocate lurker vote for a brighter tomorrow.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Met posted:

My computer has been doing some loooong Windows update since I got home. I just opened the phone app to find 19(!) posts and almost deadline!

It's now or never for doing it is about the only reasoning I can come up with for it but oh well ##vote Gwynplaine

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Met posted:

I'm hoping that after Christmas things will perk up, in re: people being busy and lurking.

Alternately, I can start spamming the thread with info about arts and crafts until people post just to shut me up.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
http://imgur.com/YT7U7DD

:gonk:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:redhammer:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Gwynplaine, Cain, town-aligned Vanilla was lynched on Day 3.

Night 3 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Gwynplaine (5): Met, Epsilon Plus, Birdstrike, spacing in vienna, Hal Incandenza
imgay (1): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Birdstrike (0): imgay, imgay
Hal Incandenza (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (2): Gwynplaine, imgay

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 23rd, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 8 minutes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, The Keeper, town-aligned Tracker was killed on Night 3.

Day 4 begins.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good eveining

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
how is this still going? haha

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There has to be 2 scum left

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Hey Met and imgay who are the scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not sure, but its mylo right now. i wouldnt be surprised if one of them is hal though since he was talking about a bad feeling on me then the person voting me ended up dead. id frame suspicion like that if i was scum

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (6): Birdstrike, Epsilon Plus, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Met, spacing in vienna

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 28th, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Do you think I am scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't think so since you replaced in, I don't think scum get replaced in as often as town. one thing that bothers me though if that one of the replacements needed but ultimately got modkilled was scum. so idk i think im just neutral on you.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its possible birdstrike could be scum since sam has used scum day vig role before, but on the other hand, since hes already used the role it makes me think it harder to justify as a scum vig being used a 2nd game run by the same mod. i think im coming around to birdstrike as town right now

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my gut says spacing and hal are the scum i guess. i know im biased against hal, but he is literally scum in 80% of the games I've played with him.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
spacing is just who i think is most likely scum with hal based on interactions

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Day 1
Lynch: Kashuno (TURBO!)
Nightkill: none

Day 2
Lynch: none
Nightkill: DHD (Birdstrike claimed kill)
Nightkill: TMMadman (Mafia kill?)
Modkill: Someone Awful! (modkilled)

Day 3
Daykill: Jimson (mod confirmed kill by Birdstrike)
Lynch: Gwynplaine (inactive policy lynch)
Nightkill: MEDS (Mafia kill?)

Epsilon Plus posted:

Hey Met and imgay who are the scum?

I'm going to take Birdstrike off the table because I believe the ability to kill two people would be ridiculous for Mafia in a 13-player game. Maybe neutral because 13 seems right for having a neutral with 3 Mafia and 9 town. If he is neutral, he's not a good target for today because we'd lose by morning.

Epsilon Plus replaced in and he had a real jokey good time all the way through and I'm always suspicious of others trying to play the friendly one.

Epsilon Plus posted:

very suspicious met.. if that is your real name....

Epsilon Plus posted:

I was joking, dear Met. Dear sweet Met. Dear sweet loving Met.

Are you high?

--

spacing in vienna is just talk talk talk talk talk talk talk with the strategy and always in the discussion but hasn't been dealt with via nightkill.

--

I find it hard to believe scum weren't on the Kashuno vote on Day 1. I suspect one or both of imgay and Hal.

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (8): TMMadman, imgay, Kashuno, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Gwynplaine, Jimson, Birdstrike, Hal Incandenza
Birdstrike (1): DuckHuntDog
Not Voting (4): HiipFire, Met, Someone Awful!, spacing in vienna

Which leads me to my ACCUSATION!

During the breadcrumbing part of jokephase, imgay made this post:

imgay posted:

I definitely don't want to POISON the well of this discussion.

I believe the Mafia kill is poison. I suspect this because I'm a Poison Doctor. If I target someone the night they were poisoned, they don't die the night after. I can use it each night and I can't self-target. I breadcrumbed it:

Met posted:

DOCTOR

Met posted:

I played Afterbirth for the first time since it was released. My first item was PHd, which is lame against The Haunt because he's a real pain in the rear end without any combat upgrades. Then got the common cold (poison effect) which is too little too late and got killed before the next boss.

I'm claiming because I got flavor last night about feeling like I'm coming down with something. That fits the flavor of my role so I must be dead by tomorrow.

Targets
N1: spacing in vienna
N2: TMMadman
N3: Epsilon Plus

I don't see Poisoner often in games so that was odd for imgay to pop up with that post in a game I know had a poisoner. I already feel the scum is one or both of Hal and Imgay because they're the remaining players left on the Kashuno turbo which I think is scummy in of itself. It's in the scum's best interest to shorten the day phases so less educated role usages can be made. I strongly feel imgay here.

##vote imgay

Merry Christmas. :greatgift:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
met, you seriously using a joke phase post as a reason to vote someone in mylo. thats loving rediculus that you'd throw your vote around something dumb like that

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why wait to mylo and immeadiately throw out a vote like that, its loving stupid and you should feel bad about. its even a dumb thing to do if your scum

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
feeling imgay (lol) a little bit more for this post

imgay posted:

my gut says spacing and hal are the scum i guess. i know im biased against hal, but he is literally scum in 80% of the games I've played with him.

which at mylo could be the start of the scum strat, look at one of these two for the mislynch

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
or not idk

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im 3p survivor if scum want to just no lynch im chill that too

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
3 town+2 scum+me, and I can win with either team. its lylo and if town lynches me they lose

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Something about this is bullshit. Am I the only one who thinks breadcrumbs are the stupidest thing in mafia?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if the scum team actually has the balls to announce themselves it would be the best

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Trying to reread the thread - what exactly is a "tracking miller"? Our wiki has no info on it and googling it suggests it's used in games on other, shittier forums, so I'm loathe to trust that their implementation is what we're seeing here.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a tracker who is also a miller?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
A miller that appears to follow the kill for the Tracker?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm I'm a bit busy today but I will be home tonight. My feel is that spacing is my top scum choice.

Poison Doctor is interesting... I'm a regular doc. I protected myself N1 and last night, and birdstrike N2. That was part of my suspicion of DHD since I thought he'd try to kill me N1 (and his posting was bad too)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ha I missed imgays claim.

I guess if there really is a poisoner it must be him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Don't like mets vote post and not a fan o the convenient "well guess I'm dying tomorrow" bit. I haven't looked back at the flavor but does it indicate poison? Feels weird I would be a doc who could only stop one bird strike kill and nothing else

• Locked thread