Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Gwen says hi, also where's the chocolate.

What? You mean, where's the dog chocolate, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Here are all the pictures I took of my dogs during last night's football game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc2ve95Tj4Q

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

mcbexx posted:

What? You mean, where's the dog chocolate, right?

No, she was very interested in the human chocolate as well. I never said she was very smart.

(She did also get some dog chocolate treats that we actually let her eat)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

holocaust bloopers posted:

This little dude is at a Nike Store.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Plz change name to "howlocaust bloopers."

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Archer was eyeing the peanut butter explosion pie at our lunch today.

He loves his sweater.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This morning before leaving work an E6 brought her tiny little and cute as gently caress yorkshire to work and I let a "Oh my gawwwwwd" out loud. Why are dogs so good???

:negative:

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

ElMaligno posted:

This morning before leaving work an E6 brought her tiny little and cute as gently caress yorkshire to work and I let a "Oh my gawwwwwd" out loud. Why are dogs so good???

:negative:

They are so good, only to show how flawed us humans are.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Oil! posted:

They are so good, only to show how flawed us humans are.

dogs will hump anything without permission.

now let me ask you, is that a flaw, or an endearing personality trait?

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Some good dogs having good Christmases ITT, keep it up thread.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
:siren::gary: PEOPLE

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Pet all of the dogges.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

This guy is passed out after partying with family all day.

His eyes are closed so tight lol.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Oreo's got a winter coat going. She had a good christmas, not too sure about her light up squeeky toy though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

right before he rolled in something nasty in the neighbors yard while I was in the garage. Took off in the house and I had to wrangle him and immediately jump in the shower with him

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Dec 26, 2015

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Been seeing this commercial a lot this season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-YvO_k03-s

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 27, 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's an adorable cowcat

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
So Monty's little punk rear end got out and chased a rabbit. Disappeared faster than I knew what happened. Spent 20 minutes looking for him and woke up the neighborhood yelling his name.

You know where I loving found him?

ON MY GODDAMN COUCH.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
There really needs to be a :monty: emote for times like this

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Cole posted:

So Monty's little punk rear end got out and chased a rabbit. Disappeared faster than I knew what happened. Spent 20 minutes looking for him and woke up the neighborhood yelling his name.

You know where I loving found him?

ON MY GODDAMN COUCH.
Good dogge. :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Guilty dogface.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Monty is the loving best

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Mak0rz posted:

Monty is the loving best

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
How can you be mad at that face??? :kimchi:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Long ago me and some friends went to see if my friend was home late at night and his dog got out. We sprinted after him and another friend drove. Spent an hour running around a huge park chasing a silhouette

Lazy worthless friend that didn't wanna help was sitting in the backseat of the car on the main road with the door open and he just hopped in on his own

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Cole posted:

Guilty dogface.

If you didn't pette that dogge then poo poo son.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Thump! posted:

If you didn't pette that dogge then poo poo son.

I stood my ground and managed to stay mad at him for like 17 whole seconds.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
http://m.9gag.com/gag/aZMPYnW?ref=fbp

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://www.facebook.com/Amazing2see/videos/328122267311421/

Edit:
This is some pro-rear end avatar material right here

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Know where I'll be on the 2nd (petco unleashed)

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Know where I'll be on the 2nd (petco unleashed)

same

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

oh yeah only knew from getting a new dog tag

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My Christmas night almost really sucked. My dog Crackers managed to get in to an entire package of chocolate covered cherries and eat them while my gf and I were "celebrating". We shower and come back out to the living room to pour some bellini's and she notices crackers is in her kennel licking and finds a shitload of wrappers strewn about and her blanket covered in the goo. Since 24 cherry cordials eaten by an 11 pound dog is a recipe for pancreatitis, we had to induce vomiting. We look up to use 5ml's of hydrogen peroxide per 10lbs of dog and measured it out with a rough internet conversion from teaspoons and then had to force it down using a turkey baster because Crackers kept trying to squirm away/gag.

After getting her to swallow it we waited in abject fear for like 20 minutes until she started hurking. While sitting on top of my lap. All over my new offwhite cashmere blend robe my mom had gotten me for Christmas. Those maraschino cherries will stain the ever living gently caress out of anything, let me tell you. Never been happier to be covered in dog barf though. Took Crackers about half an hour to stop puking, luckily my girlfriend had the foresight to throw down some old towels so we didn't have to scrub the tile grout in the living room. After Crackers was done puking we gave her and her sister some 2% milk and a few carrot sticks so she could sleep with something in her tummy because a lot of her dog food came out with the cherries.

Honestly just happy she was already 100% the next morning and it's not like I care if my robe has a small bit of red discoloration near the collar

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i've started buying monty's expensive rear end dog food on amazon because it's almost $10 cheaper than buying it in the store/on the store's website.

just a tip for those who like to buy expensive food for their dog.

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Christmas night almost really sucked. My dog Crackers managed to get in to an entire package of chocolate covered cherries and eat them while my gf and I were "celebrating". We shower and come back out to the living room to pour some bellini's and she notices crackers is in her kennel licking and finds a shitload of wrappers strewn about and her blanket covered in the goo. Since 24 cherry cordials eaten by an 11 pound dog is a recipe for pancreatitis, we had to induce vomiting. We look up to use 5ml's of hydrogen peroxide per 10lbs of dog and measured it out with a rough internet conversion from teaspoons and then had to force it down using a turkey baster because Crackers kept trying to squirm away/gag.

After getting her to swallow it we waited in abject fear for like 20 minutes until she started hurking. While sitting on top of my lap. All over my new offwhite cashmere blend robe my mom had gotten me for Christmas. Those maraschino cherries will stain the ever living gently caress out of anything, let me tell you. Never been happier to be covered in dog barf though. Took Crackers about half an hour to stop puking, luckily my girlfriend had the foresight to throw down some old towels so we didn't have to scrub the tile grout in the living room. After Crackers was done puking we gave her and her sister some 2% milk and a few carrot sticks so she could sleep with something in her tummy because a lot of her dog food came out with the cherries.

Honestly just happy she was already 100% the next morning and it's not like I care if my robe has a small bit of red discoloration near the collar

i have an irrational fear that i have left something out that will kill monty every time i leave the house. or that i left the stove on and i'm going to burn my house down with him inside. glad your pup is okay!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

supporting local ma and pa pet stores is cool tho

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxPiee_joy0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

^ loving lmbo

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I'm hoping that this refers only to your date.