Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Epsilon Plus posted:

The fact that I rolecopped you? Call me a liar right out if you're going to fight it.

You're a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
We've got less than two hours.

I am not sure what to make of Epsilon's claim. Hiipfire didn't even participate in D1, but according to you, he sent off an investigation request -- conveniently on someone who has already claimed.

It's possible that you wanted me to go first so you could be sure we didn't have a town rolecop before fakeclaiming.

This is way, way too many town power roles. Right now we have two flavors of claimed doc, a vig, a rolecop, and we've had a tracker and a 1-shot BP flip. This is insane considering that the only scum we've seen flip was vanilla.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

spacing in vienna posted:

Hiipfire didn't even participate in D1, but according to you, he sent off an investigation request -- conveniently on someone who has already claimed

This.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is anyone else having trouble loading the thread? I keep getting some kind of time-out error, but I don't know if that's my system or because I have too many windows open.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
probably away for a bit now ##vote Epsilon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ak I just got home.

Spacing, my read on you was based on a lot of posts that seemed to be sort of helpful without saying much and I just didn't see a lot of consistency coming out of your opinions. I kind of put that towards the back seat today trying to puzzle out the claims.

And now we have the epsilon claim.

Can anyone else confirm being blocked any night? I have received "action successful" every night so far so I know I wasn't blocked.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Met posted:

You're a liar.

You're wrong.

Hiip's a crappy participator, so I understand your concern w/r/t my claim. But I got what I got. Let Met and his scum friend win if you want!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

spacing in vienna posted:

This is way, way too many town power roles. Right now we have two flavors of claimed doc, a vig, a rolecop, and we've had a tracker and a 1-shot BP flip. This is insane considering that the only scum we've seen flip was vanilla.

One doc - Met is a Poisoner, not a Poison Doctor.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epsilon Plus posted:

One doc - Met is a Poisoner, not a Poison Doctor.

According to you, the claimed rolecop. I didn't put "alleged" after everything, but the only one we have confirmation of is Bird's vig. Granted, that means we have one fewer than that list as a result, but that's still a huge list.

If the docs are somehow crippled and working in tandem, that would explain it somewhat, but it's still huge.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Twelve minutes - we can vote Met, no-lynch or lose the game. It's everyone's choice to make!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Ten minutes - we can vote Epsilon, no-lynch or lose the game. It's everyone's choice to make!

I can make pointless posts too only serving to make people feel like they need to make a poor decision.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I advocate no-lynch, but that's not even something you've acknowledged until now. You're in a bad situation and need to make a mislynch happen.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'm only acknowledging it now because it's clearly going to happen.

Also lunching Met isn't a poor decision - it's a nutritionally sound one. Mets are high in vitamin B!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

(also if you advocate a no-lynch, why's your vote on me?)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Epsilon Plus posted:

Something about this is bullshit. Am I the only one who thinks breadcrumbs are the stupidest thing in mafia?

You didn't think I was a poisoner here, otherwise you would have instantly called it because this was after my reveal. The cop claim is a more recent fabrication than this post.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Or I didn't reveal my knowledge because I was hoping to make myself a less-likely nightkill target so I could survive until tomorrow and get off another investigation?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It's transparent. Too many town power roles vs the strength of the Mafia. Cop claiming really late in mylo. Unwilling to no-lynch to extend the game with a doc/cop still alive (as you claim you are). All the little slips of yours.

When I die tomorrow, this is the man you lynch, guys.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dag no lynch

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Epsilon Plus posted:

Or I didn't reveal my knowledge because I was hoping to make myself a less-likely nightkill target so I could survive until tomorrow and get off another investigation?

You don't believe this or you would have been more agreeable to no-lynch. Instead you tunnelled.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hoping to avoid a no-lynch.

##vote Epsilon Plus

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
deadline ogre

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Nobody was executed. Night 4 begins.

Get me those actions for a speedy night!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh hey I forgot to post votefinder and lock the thread. Well lemme post the previous votecount before I activate the day OFFICIAL LIKE

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Epsilon Plus (3): Met, Birdstrike, spacing in vienna
Met (2): Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, imgay
imgay (0): Met, Met

Not Voting (1): Hal Incandenza

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 28th, 2015 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hal Incandenza, Magdalene, town-aligned Doctor was killed on Night 4.

Day 5 begins.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Okay. I'm obviously not dead from poison.

imgay posted:

if the scum team actually have the balls

imgay, I'll take you up on that. I'm scum. I was hoping to get the mislynch going yesterday so we'd win by morning. But Hal disappeared and you didn't jump over to EP. Was hoping one of you would but thems the breaks.

Let's vote Epsilon Plus and end this game as quickly as possible and get us both our win conditions right now. Sound good?

##vote Epsilon Plus

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): Birdstrike, Epsilon Plus, imgay, Met, spacing in vienna

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 30th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote epsilon plus

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Epsilon Plus

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:redhammer:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:redhammer:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Votecount for Day 5

Epsilon Plus (3): Met, imgay, spacing in vienna

Not Voting (2): Birdstrike, Epsilon Plus

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 30th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Epsilon Plus, Lillith, town-aligned Rolecop was executed on Day 5.
Birdstrike, Judas, town-aligned Doublevig was endgamed on Day 5.

Scum (and Survivor) have won the game!
imgay, Eden, self-aligned Survivor is victorious!
Met, Satan, scum-aligned Poisoner is victorious!
spacing in vienna, Mom, scum-aligned Roleblocker is victorious!
Someone Awful!, Isaac, scum-aligned Vanilla is victorious!

doc links
scum: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cHZXf66mFdiVndb7qrYdjcLLFJNn0gG6EOQateD7afc/edit?usp=sharing
mod: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1co5X5LhaUnSu9XKuIKpTyK6k2HNDXqr6l2Hxp72TrZs/edit?usp=sharing

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

god drat it

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
ahahahaha that was not actually the plan, for that to work, what the poo poo

BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY, IMGAY

GO TEAM SCUM

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

dude scum had the chips stacked against us AND we had our third member get modkilled, i still can't believe our backup plan worked tho

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
realtalk, met was supposed to get lynched today and that was going to set up our FABULOUS SECRET PLAN

btw imgay we were going to keep you alive if at all possible, bro fist bump on that one, just to share the love

(and in case you were BP)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lol :chef:

gg folks, thanks SSV for running!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
The concern last night was that I couldn't do a poison and Spacing would have to do the kill instead of a roleblock because we absolutely needed to get some kills. Hal may have lied about his targets and was able to protect himself tonight or he could possibly save our NK target. It would have been a lucky guess on our part to choose the right person and even then the self-protect would have screwed us.

But then we realized we could roleblock Hal to prevent the self-protect, poison someone, and get Epsilon's tunnel vision on me to get him to lynch me instead of Vienna who he might've copped. If Vienna was lynched instead it wouldn't have worked because we needed him to do a normal nightkill so two people would die in the night. Vienna would have hammered me if I got two votes.

It didn't come to that because I was trying to rile up Epsilon and Birdstrike and getting them to vote for me by making a plea for imgay to turn on them.

SSV said in the doc after the fact that Hal did end up protecting himself. That would have ruined all plans other than what we went with and we'd be real poo poo out of luck on the numbers if imgay wasn't agreeable with us. It all really worked out.

I have no space to brag though. I was foolish yesterday. It was silly of me to claim Poison Doctor and pull all eyes to me. But I felt I needed to take more control instead of just hoping the wind blew to a townie.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
finally lmao

• Locked thread