Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

supporting local ma and pa pet stores is cool tho

yeah i don't care. i would rather save money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

cool

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Well, here's my answer...
Holidays means I get to see Barkley, and cell phone camera means only like 1/20 photos come out because his dark fur messes up the processing.

vv it's funny, he'll chase a ball and run around with it but he won't catch any... they just bounce off his face while he looks confused.

Sutureself fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Dec 28, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sutureself posted:

Holidays means I get to see Barkley, and cell phone camera means only like 1/20 photos come out because his dark fur messes up the processing.

Shut up and BALL!

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Did someone say dogs + GoPro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGCDUsyNkVU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Christmas night almost really sucked. My dog Crackers managed to get in to an entire package of chocolate covered cherries and eat them while my gf and I were "celebrating". We shower and come back out to the living room to pour some bellini's and she notices crackers is in her kennel licking and finds a shitload of wrappers strewn about and her blanket covered in the goo. Since 24 cherry cordials eaten by an 11 pound dog is a recipe for pancreatitis, we had to induce vomiting. We look up to use 5ml's of hydrogen peroxide per 10lbs of dog and measured it out with a rough internet conversion from teaspoons and then had to force it down using a turkey baster because Crackers kept trying to squirm away/gag.

After getting her to swallow it we waited in abject fear for like 20 minutes until she started hurking. While sitting on top of my lap. All over my new offwhite cashmere blend robe my mom had gotten me for Christmas. Those maraschino cherries will stain the ever living gently caress out of anything, let me tell you. Never been happier to be covered in dog barf though. Took Crackers about half an hour to stop puking, luckily my girlfriend had the foresight to throw down some old towels so we didn't have to scrub the tile grout in the living room. After Crackers was done puking we gave her and her sister some 2% milk and a few carrot sticks so she could sleep with something in her tummy because a lot of her dog food came out with the cherries.

Honestly just happy she was already 100% the next morning and it's not like I care if my robe has a small bit of red discoloration near the collar

Hey man your pupper turned out okay and you got laid. It became a good night in the end :cheers:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Lookin at pet insurance and they explicitly don't cover injuries or illness sustained due to nuclear war

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Went to the shelter today to walk a couple of dogs.
What's the worst that could happen?
It's after christmas, all the adorable dogs have been adopted, so there's no temptation waiting for me... or so I thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9IGvRvEkWs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

labs are rad dogs

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

dogs are rad dogs

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hey yo post roscoe what the gently caress man

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

mcbexx posted:

Went to the shelter today to walk a couple of dogs.
What's the worst that could happen?
It's after christmas, all the adorable dogs have been adopted, so there's no temptation waiting for me... or so I thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9IGvRvEkWs
Wish I could adopt all those dogges :3: :3: :3:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
About to adopt these two cuties

Buddy:

Cookie:

Brother and sister from the same litter. 8 years old (same age as last dog we had when we adopted him).

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Fart Sandwiches posted:

About to adopt these two cuties

Buddy:

Cookie:

Brother and sister from the same litter. 8 years old (same age as last dog we had when we adopted him).

Jesus christ, we had two dogs when I was born that we lost when I was really young (home invasion) that looked identical and were named buddy and biscuit. I stared at your post for like a full minute. Please keep posting these little dudes!

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Jesus christ, we had two dogs when I was born that we lost when I was really young (home invasion) that looked identical and were named buddy and biscuit. I stared at your post for like a full minute. Please keep posting these little dudes!

Gonna have them home by New Years. Have to drive 8 hours each way, but for the right pups I'll do anything. Had vet reference check, personal reference check, and a home visit for inspection to make sure we aren't filthy idiots. Buddy has all the same bullshit issues my last dog had; seizures, thyroid problems, and knee problems. I can't wait cause I love pups

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
brother we all love pups here

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
My boss at work makes jerky. Last week he brought back a ton of venison jerky from when he was hunting in Kentucky. This week he made some regular beef jerky.

I bought a pound.

Rick just ate it all. This is the face of regret. We can't be mad at him as he is an old street dog just getting used to pettes and being inside though. Fucker was just scavenging his best.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Rickety wrecked, son!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

Rickety wrecked, son!

As long as we don't get to the "poo poo on the floor" part of getting schwifty, we're cool.

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

I was told to post dogs here and I am easily influenced by strangers on the internet.

This is Major, he helps me yell at goats and bite things that need biting (and sometimes things that don't need biting).

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Major is awesome

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Major is awesome

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Major is awesome

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lots of good dogges itt.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I was told to post dogs here and I am easily influenced by strangers on the internet.

This is Major, he helps me yell at goats and bite things that need biting (and sometimes things that don't need biting).

There's one major I'll gladly salute.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Major looks like pax, if you splattered a container of bleach over him

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

He's a Major cutie :kimchi:

Wanna pette that dogge!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Please post all the dogs

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
I heard you like dogs. Meet Lulu:

Lulu has a temper:

Her first Christmas gift :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

this is the best "gently caress you got mine" i've ever seen

i present to you, the third installment of "Discipline is a cruel mistress." It started with cheese, because that would stick to his nose and he could move his head a little without it falling off. Then we moved to little dog cookies. Now we are onto this:

Next: Multiple dog cookies.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

hackbunny posted:

Lulu has a temper:

Lulu is adorable and I wish to rub the belly

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Major looks like pax, if you splattered a container of bleach over him

That's actually sort of how white markings work. Under all the white Major is sable with a black mask like a saint bernard or a malinois.

I'm glad people enjoyed my dog. He was a stray that bounced through 3 shelters and was adopted out twice but returned for reasons that were "not his fault" (he's an rear end in a top hat) before I got him. He would be a terrible suburban family pet but he loves being a farmdog.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

The collar owns, Major owns.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I saw your good work, N4M, recruiting dogge posters from the other thread. Well done!

From your efforts we were blessed with pictures of Major and Lulu. Two really good rear end dogs.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

hackbunny posted:

Lulu has a temper:

Holy poo poo :3:

Also more Seb and Ollie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Don't want anyone to miss this

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Dec 31, 2015