Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

coupedeville posted:

I can confirm Hugh malone as being a good and fun goonbro. I played a good amount of GTA back in the day on the PS3 with malakai; he might remember my PSN screenname ephemeraldays

We do and we miss u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

titties posted:

We do and we miss u

aww u do? :love:

unfortunately I sold my PS3 and I don't plan on getting a PS4 until sometime next year maybe...I upgraded my PC and most games that I'm interested in playing are either out on PC or they will be released/ported

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Boy, I'm sure glad R* only cares about banning the people that drop money and not those that grief people and make the game even shittier.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
anybody up for some race playlist this evening on ps4?

I will be on from 5 p.m. till probably 10 p.m. Central Time

malakai713

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Floppychop posted:

Boy, I'm sure glad R* only cares about banning the people that drop money and not those that grief people and make the game even shittier.
B-b-b-but they CAN'T ban those who grief because it's hard for them to track stats!!!!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Floppychop posted:

Croccers posted:

B-b-b-but they CAN'T ban those who grief because it's hard for them to track stats!!!!

*pssst* the guy dropping money on you and the guy exploding you.... they're the same guy.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Any Xbox One players around want to help me do my last daily objective? I need to do a team death match and it seems like nobody does them.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jose Mengelez posted:

*pssst* the guy dropping money on you and the guy exploding you.... they're the same guy.

A most fickle god.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Croccers posted:

The fact that they apparently dont have any loving admins that can play in games to watch for the script kiddies to ban them blows my mind.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Jose Mengelez posted:

And that guy'll get banned within the next few hours or days.

Too bad he has a dozen backup accounts he bought from some shady resellers for $10 a pop. :)

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

And that guy'll get banned within the next few hours or days.

Too bad he has a dozen backup accounts he bought from some shady resellers for $10 a pop. :)

The 12 year old kid who's mom bought him the game doesn't. Thats like 90% of the griefer base right there.

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

wjs5 posted:

The fact that they apparently dont have any loving admins that can play in games to watch for the script kiddies to ban them blows my mind.

There are apparently two Rockstar dev spots in every session after one of the updates. So they can actually watch.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I thought the snow was supposed to have cleared up, but there's a whiteout in my game today:

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

My yacht is all pimped out, my garages are full again, and I've got a nice stash in the bank ready for the next update. God bless modders.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Eyud posted:

My yacht is all pimped out, my garages are full again, and I've got a nice stash in the bank ready for the next update. God bless criminals.

Agreed.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Speaking of trying too hard...

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

It's certainly in the spirit of a game called "Grand Theft Auto".

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!
What is the general gooncensus on the Coil Brawler? I fancy an off-roader and it looks pretty cool but I have never ever seen anyone actually in one.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

It goes pretty fast but it has bad brakes.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Alan BStard posted:

What is the general gooncensus on the Coil Brawler? I fancy an off-roader and it looks pretty cool but I have never ever seen anyone actually in one.

I really wanted to like it

it has amazing acceleration, great mountain climbing skills, but to say that the braking is abysmal would be a huge understatement. I really wanted it to be great but the brakes were so bad for me that I got rid of it in disgust/sadness

edit: any mumble goons gonna be around tonight? coupe will be on deck so hit me up on mumble if u guys wanna mission/heist/whatevs

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

coupedeville posted:

edit: any mumble goons gonna be around tonight? coupe will be on deck so hit me up on mumble if u guys wanna mission/heist/whatevs

I'll be down for something later on. Not a lot of goons actually get on CTS mumble, seems like, but I try to be in there when screwing around.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
The only thing I dislike about the Brawler is that the roof lights are just cosmetic and don't actually work.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Yeah I can get down.

The Brawler is fun on dirt roads around the mountains because you'll never be going fast enough to notice the garbage braking.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Brawler is amazing at offroading but the non-existent brakes is a huge turnoff.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The Brawler is a nightmare for braking, but it self-rights itself like a Weebl. I've won a couple of races with it thanks to the acceleration, but the wheels might as well be greased with lard given how bad the braking is.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Alan BStard posted:

I had one, but I rarely used it and wound up replacing it with a Dubster 6x6 instead.

Goes fast and climbs terrain like a mountain goat, but those brakes are just poo poo.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The Zentorno is a surprisingly good off-road vehicle; not quite as good as the T20 on tarmac, but climbs Chiliad with an outrageous level of speed and grip. If you haven't tried it off-road then you really should.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

As usual the off road motorcycles are best off-road vehicles, though.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
These new Los Santos Transit double-decker buses are fantastic.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Some stuff came up and I won't be on for a while

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Cool the "Force crash" hacks are back. I did a strafing run on some organization, they said "you hosed with the wrong org matey", instaexploded me in midair and then my game crashed.

It's baffling to me how the game is allowed to exist in this state.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Did something change with the Insurgent pickup? I took it out on the Dish The Dirt job and the enemies tore right through the armor and windows. I don't remember it being so fragile.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hugh Malone posted:

Some stuff came up and I won't be on for a while

Do you mean like for a few hours or for 13 months?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

titties posted:

Do you mean like for a few hours or for 13 months?

His mom is kicking him out of the basement.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

Cool the "Force crash" hacks are back. I did a strafing run on some organization, they said "you hosed with the wrong org matey", instaexploded me in midair and then my game crashed.

Just joined a session where some Mexican guy was singing to a dubstep version of feliz navidad while teleporting people to him and spamming money bags everywhere

Never change gta, never change

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Then ten minutes later while upgrading my newly acquired chino I was force kicked from my car

Which then promptly exploded

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

I get force crashed about 3/5 times I log in. Mostly its because I've sniped some guy going into the vehicle shop.

The other time is because my IRL friend has anger issues and starts ranting and poo poo, and I make a singular snide remark.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I need to come back but I've been playing through the entirety of the MGS series. Luckily some friends got the game so when they start playing I should get back in the groove. Is it just national flags you can put on your yacht? I gotta grind up some cash first but I want to name mine "Mother Base" and you can't very well be an army without a nation if you're repping a specific nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!
The snow has returned, so if you missed out get on it.

• Locked thread