Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7IxCQqP4lE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

This thread is terrible. I'm gonna go play Star Citizen now.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I've paused the launcher because gently caress CIG winning

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

TubeStank posted:

hmmmmm wrong

metz is also good and loud

loud music best music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6qGeNVwwfw

I'm gonna fight your music, with my music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTRzFmwy-8

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Since we're shitposting may as well ask, anyone know why Croberts frequently looks like the victim of a stroke in the shops that pop up here? I assume it's from an old around the verse video.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

18mths

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

peter gabriel posted:

I've paused the launcher because gently caress CIG winning

And they'll never knooooooow...

cixorez
Aug 19, 2015

Action-Hank's #1 Rule:

"It's wrong to be a Brony !!"

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
STAR CITIZEN

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Nyeehg posted:

Since we're shitposting may as well ask, anyone know why Croberts frequently looks like the victim of a stroke in the shops that pop up here? I assume it's from an old around the verse video.

WTF man, don't shame people about their look.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I wish that dog was real and I owned it.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ravane posted:

I'm gonna fight your music, with my music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTRzFmwy-8

hop along's pretty good

chumped was real good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYWd2GHXyg

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So what's the deal with that Dark Knight of Star Citizen anyways?

Was that some sort of intimidation thing or what?
I don't remember the exact details. I had a link with what happened in the last thread. From what I recall, a "friend" dared them to take a photo like that and they posted it to the RSI forums calling themselves the Dark Knight of Star Citizen. It was posted right after the Paris bombings and not received well. The Dark Knight then made a Reddit thread about what they had done and asking if they had overdone it. They subsequently removed the original picture and deleted the Reddit posts in question.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
we can do it, friends

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Octopode posted:

Just too busy travelling and such for the holidays to keep up with the thread, actually.

drat, I thought you'd taken my advice and suck-started a shotgun :(

Oh well, tis the season for resolutions for the new year :)

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Beet Wagon posted:

This thread is terrible. I'm gonna go play Star Citizen now.
Tried playing the other day but then it crashed to a black screen. No way of closing it because I had no way of bringing the task manager above the black void and had to force restart.

10/10 goty

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Morrissey : I know it's gonna happen someday
Morrissey : certain people I know
Morrissey : Tomorrow
Morrissey : hold onto your friends

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
thanks for all the laughs star citizens

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mirificus posted:

I don't remember the exact details. I had a link with what happened in the last thread. From what I recall, a "friend" dared them to take a photo like that and they posted it to the RSI forums calling themselves the Dark Knight of Star Citizen. It was posted right after the Paris bombings and not received well. The Dark Knight then made a Reddit thread about what they had done and asking if they had overdone it. They subsequently removed the original picture and deleted the Reddit posts in question.

Lol, wow.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
The New Yorker: Restoration Hardware’s Mail-Order Extravagance:

quote:

The first stirrings of dissent came from the UPS drivers. In May, they began posting on Brown Café, an anonymous message board, about the thirty-three-hundred-page catalogue bundles sent out by the furniture company Restoration Hardware. “My building for the last few days is slammed with RH catalogues (17 pounds each) with another trailer full coming in next week,” one wrote. “We’ve been running helpers to try to keep up. I can’t believe we’re the only ones getting pounded with these.” Shift workers who unloaded the pallets complained of back strain. One driver described orders to give the catalogues to passersby, if necessary, rather than return them to UPS distribution centers. “Was loaded down with those darn mags again today,” another wrote. “I see them all over my route in the recycle bins.”

Then, customers rebelled. In Palo Alto, seven volunteers returned two thousand pounds of the catalogues to a Restoration Hardware store in one day, on hand trucks. Erin Gates, an interior designer in Boston, rallied her blog readers to remove their names from the mailing list, explaining that the catalogues are useless, because they don’t contain product dimensions. Some who received the books have proposed alternate uses: dog toy, home-fitness equipment. Melanie Johnson, an origami artist in California, is rolling the pages into paper-bead jewelry. A UPS driver suggested the catalogue would make a handy wheel chock in an emergency.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
What's so ground-breaking about Star Citizen again?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Friendly Tumour posted:

starsector is excellent i wholeheatedly recomend it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khf2wajXDBs
this was posted in an pervious thread (rip)

This is 2D, my immersion. :qq:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
real talk though play this real loud and get stoned 'cause freeway and a$ap ferg together is dope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FDQSuVeFCI

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I have more fun watching a 14-year old WW2 flight sim than anything Chris Roberts has ever produced.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
D_Smart's going to close the thread at 999 pages and blueball all goons.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm trying to write haikus sbout star citizen but I can't do it, everything is like the source material, terrible.

I don't have the link to my favorite poetic shitpost though

quote:

Mark Strong, but Derek Smart

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4IA_NMNHQ4

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Wing Commander? Nope, Flight Sim!

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

TubeStank posted:

hop along's pretty good

chumped was real good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYWd2GHXyg

Chumped is new to me, this is really good, thank you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJjmiyxt4E From the movie Frank.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

This is weird.

Ford, this is weird.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
I'm doing 20 push-ups for each new page I'm catching up to. So far up to 80 push ups. You should try it.

I don't think you can break me, at least like Croberts breaks Star Citizen with each of his ongoing changes.

nnnotime fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Dec 31, 2015

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

oh my god

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
What will happen to every "capital ship" in Star Citizen

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Star citizen the movie : featuring morgan freeman as sandi and chris Farley as chris Roberts, tom hardy also plays derek smart, playing morgan freeman playing warwick davis.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xaerael posted:

WTF man, don't shame people about their look.
In hindsight that was rude of me. Feelings re: CIG aside, I shouldn't have said that.

I was referring to a specific photo used in edits where he's facing the camera and his left eye is closed, mouth is open wide. On reflection, it may have been an edit to make him look like :gary:. Can't find it now though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This is weird.

Ford, this is weird.

this is the 2nd DBZ commercial they've done

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Even life is calling him a skinhead

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Star citizen the movie : featuring morgan freeman as sandi and chris Farley as chris Roberts, tom hardy also plays derek smart, playing morgan freeman playing warwick davis.
I would watch it if they CGI Chris Farley like WETA did with Paul Walker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Acquilae posted:

I would watch it if they CGI Chris Farley like WETA did with Paul Walker.

Uhhhh, I think you mean 2Pac :colbert:

• Locked thread