Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am literally undunkable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

garthoneeye posted:

I'm fine voting Max again to see what happens as long as Pmom is number 2.

##vote Max

This is chicken-poo poo. You clearly believe my motivations and claims, so why not just cut out the middle man and vote for PMom? I don't care if I'm number 1 or not.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Votecount for Day 3

King Sin (2): Pinterest Mom, VivaNova
Pinterest Mom (2): Max, Opopanax
Max (1): imgay, garthoneeye, garthoneeye

Not Voting (5): garthoneeye, Hal Incandenza, King Sin, PERPETUAL IDIOT, SirSamVimes

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 30th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 9 minutes.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Still in danger: Opop, CPig, Idiot, PinMom

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Max posted:

This is chicken-poo poo. You clearly believe my motivations and claims, so why not just cut out the middle man and vote for PMom? I don't care if I'm number 1 or not.

Speaking for myself, I don't have a good gauge on your motivations. You've been pretty unhelpful for town so far with your D2 play getting a town killed that nobody voted for, and asking to get vigged.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey Max, what happens if you self vote

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Danger Danger Danger Danger Danger: Incoming

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Max posted:

We were interested in testing your undunkable claim. That no longer seems to be happening, so you're right.
##vote Pmom

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

imgay posted:

Danger Danger Danger Danger Danger: Incoming

It's bad to be in danger.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't like being in danger either

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stranger danger

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Hey Max, what happens if you self vote

It's an interesting thought, but why would he? We don't have anything to threaten him with if he refuses.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It would be interesting.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AITmnpipMJk

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

You're safe my friend. I didn't watch the video but I am interested in the opinion of the two babes in the preview.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_Hxvitzm8

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
Just to add something halfway worthwhile, how do we feel about PMom not being too interested in getting safe?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

CapnAndy posted:

Still in danger: CPig

:ohdear:

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

It's bad but he's just a few posts away.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
It's looking like there won't be much more discussion. Stay tuned for my exciting vote.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fart fa far far fa fart faart?

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
##vote Pinterest Mom

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

imgay posted:

fart fa far far fa fart faart?

Interesting argument. Would love to see what PMom or CPig think about it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Interesting argument. Would love to see what PMom or CPig think about it.

faahr fart fart fart art?

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

imgay posted:

faahr fart fart fart art?

I'm sorry but I can't agree.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Just to add something halfway worthwhile, how do we feel about PMom not being too interested in getting safe?

Should we vote someone else to get two kills at the end of the day?

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

garthoneeye posted:

Should we vote someone else to get two kills at the end of the day?

I think it's a 50-50 chance of being mod killed or replaced. I don't think it looks good though if anyone was on the fence.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffff art

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

You know, if I post even one more time, I'll be putting a lot of people back in danger.

Ooops!

Votecount for Day 3

Pinterest Mom (4): Max, Opopanax, garthoneeye, PERPETUAL IDIOT

Not Voting (3): Hal Incandenza, King Sin, SirSamVimes

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 30th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 19 minutes.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

too quiet~

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
I think Hal may not be expecting to be in trouble. Hopefully he's aroind.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I have zero reason to vote for myself, so I'm not going to do that.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hal was close and tried, and PMom is now lynched, so I will be merciful and not unleash completely random judgement upon you all.

Final Votecount for Day 3

Pinterest Mom (4): Max, Opopanax, garthoneeye, PERPETUAL IDIOT

Not Voting (3): Hal Incandenza, King Sin, SirSamVimes.

The convention was in disarray as Max ran around sucking up all the oxygen out of the room because nobody could get rid of him no matter how big of a jerk he was. As the other candidates learned to deal with that, discussion turned to Pinterest Mom, who was being extremely quiet.

"Pinterest Mom is being extremely quiet! Maybe she's a Democrat trying to lay low!"
"Hey, yeah! That is something Democrats do! Let's get her!"

Pinterest Mom had some stuff to say in self-defense, but not much, and it wasn't very convincing anyway, so they kicked her out.

Pinterest Mom, aka Marco Rubio, As Close To Moderate As It Gets, has been lynched!

...wait. No, that was a cheap rubber mask. And that's a very distinctive pantsuit, come to think of it.

Pinterest Mom, aka Hillary Clinton, Front-runner (Scum Godfather Ninja), has been lynched! It is now Night 3! Get me your night actions!

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 31, 2015

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Day 4 dawns and reveals an unusually nasty night.

An anonymous hit-piece was leaked to the media overnight, showing that Hal Incandenza was actually born in Canada and is thus not a native-born citizen of the United States and therefore disqualified from being President, even though his parents were unquestionably American and birthright citizenship also flows through the parents. And since all the birther arguments against Obama were based on pure love for the law and not any racist dogwhistle bullshit, the Republicans were forced to apply the same stringent standards to their own candidate.

Hal Incandenza, aka Ted Cruz, Procedural Tantrum-Thrower (Town Lynchproof) was killed in the night!

Meanwhile, Democratic activist groups released video of Opopanax showing him hugging Barack Obama that one time. Haha, so much for that guy.

Opopanax, aka Chris Christie, Obstructionist Bully (Town Jailer) was killed in the night!

It is now Day 4! Day 4 will end on Sunday at 9 pm EST.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 31, 2015

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate myself

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJXyipuHlao