Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

Cool the "Force crash" hacks are back. I did a strafing run on some organization, they said "you hosed with the wrong org matey", instaexploded me in midair and then my game crashed.

It's baffling to me how the game is allowed to exist in this state.

Something similar happened to me.

Org and I were doing a hostile takeover, our plane blew up mid air, then the guy that killed us grabbed the case then teleported to the drop point.

I just typed "really?" in all chat then the guy force crashed everyone in my org.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

Do you mean like for a few hours or for 13 months?
:c00lbutt:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

A hacker did something to me that cause me to explode whenever I entered a car. I promptly started getting into other people's cars.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Hugh Malone posted:

anybody up for some race playlist this evening on ps4?

I will be on from 5 p.m. till probably 10 p.m. Central Time

malakai713

I'm out until after new years, work is... brisk.

Good to have you back, man!

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Alan BStard posted:

The snow has returned, so if you missed out get on it.

I've been enjoying it

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

revmoo posted:

I've been enjoying it

I am so glad I got this for the PS4 and not the PC.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
I'm actually kinda looking forwards to the snow going away.

All of my neat favorite cars handle like hot asscrack in it. :<

SevenSocks
Apr 25, 2012

It doesn't need to be funny, because it will probably just piss them off
Just need to get some nice, heavy handling cars to ride out the winter.

Finally felt secure enough in my financials after yachtfest 2015 to invest in a couple of rolling fedoras. Everybody loves twins right?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wtf is an org

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Thought I was gonna have a crummy night. I logged on, left my apartment, and randomly got a bounty placed on me. Ended up on another server and was participating in a low-flying challenge which ended me up over the water where I noticed a bunch of people hanging out in the hot tub of a yacht. I joined them for a spell and all of a sudden I'm 25 millioin dollars richer? Alright, thanks random dude.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Alan BStard posted:

I am so glad I got this for the PS4 and not the PC.

What, you don't like the idea of script kiddies placing objects on your character model? you haven't experienced GTA online until you've been turned into a walking toilet/vending machine/chrimbus tree for someone else's amusement :colbert:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Are there any good racing communities/crews? I'm mainly looking for stuff thats like Non-Contact personal vehicle races but frequent races are the main goal. I'm on PC if that matters

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

I forgot to go to story mode then invite only online. Some pubs saw my character and thought OMG INTERNET GRRL and showered me with money.

Oh well, the yacht is neat I guess. Hopefully Rockstar doesn't shitcan me for getting caught in a money drop so feverish it popped up a message of TOO MANY TRANSACTIONS so much I couldn't even get out of the lobby :v:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Capn Beeb posted:

Oh well, the yacht is neat I guess. Hopefully Rockstar doesn't shitcan me for getting caught in a money drop so feverish it popped up a message of TOO MANY TRANSACTIONS so much I couldn't even get out of the lobby :v:

Literally never happen, I'm at 5 properties, yacht, most of the Pegasus vehicles and about 35 fully modded cars, all from cash randomly dropped on me in sessions

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Good to know :) Course I've been flagged a couple times now so who knows.

Also it's too bad you can't choose to have a snow session, a maxed out Tampa with rally master tires on is super loving fun on snow.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

coupedeville posted:

What, you don't like the idea of script kiddies placing objects on your character model? you haven't experienced GTA online until you've been turned into a walking toilet/vending machine/chrimbus tree for someone else's amusement :colbert:

I had nothing but fun walking around as a christmas tree and shooting people. They have no idea how to react it's hilarious. A+ would play again.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
I feel like sitting down for a marathon heist session, and if any xbone goons are up for it I was thinking we could go for the $10 million heist bonus.

Is anybody interested in doing this? I was thinking Saturday and starting around 4pm GMT but that can be changed if it's not good for anyone.

FallinInTheBlak fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Dec 31, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

wtf is an org

lol kormak he means VIP organization; it's that new update that lets you form an organization w/bodyguards and participate in new freeroam events and other such things

also I called in sick today so let's mumble it up goonbros

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I sent an invitation request to LLJK, if someone could please approve that I'd 'preciate it

Luna Was Here posted:

Are there any good racing communities/crews? I'm mainly looking for stuff thats like Non-Contact personal vehicle races but frequent races are the main goal. I'm on PC if that matters

Red rum racing is good for that on ps4

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Hugh Malone posted:

I sent an invitation request to LLJK, if someone could please approve that I'd 'preciate it

Post in the thread because there is a small queue of people.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

The most southern dandy robot judge

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I feel like sitting down for a marathon heist session, and if any xbone goons are up for it I was thinking we could go the $10 million heist bonus.

Is anybody interested in doing this? I was thinking Saturday and starting around 4pm GMT but that can be changed if it's not good for anyone.

I'm down for it

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Post in the thread because there is a small queue of people.

yeah for sure I know on the PC side ofaloaf and sevensocks were asking me about crew invites. I told them to post in the thread and that you'd be able to sort it out.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
When the hell did R* nerf the loving Cargobob? I can't carry poo poo 20 feet before it falls off now.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Akion posted:

When the hell did R* nerf the loving Cargobob? I can't carry poo poo 20 feet before it falls off now.

I can't remember which update it was but there were a few other goons who commented on the cargo Bob getting nerfed

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Remember! You must have fun only in the way Rockstar would like you to!

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
You're sarcastic but then fun hacks do happen and the ps4 crew is all WHEW DODGED THAT BULLET

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There's a new glitch for PS4 if you're into modded accounts, someone figured out a way to force a second copy attempt so you can get money from a modded PS3 character duped onto your existing PS4 profile.

I got a whale shark cash card from my brother as a late Christmas present because I mentioned my current grinding for funbux so I'm ready for yacht action

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Hearing about people grinding missions and relatives spending real life money on funbucks is making me feel guilty about receiving... donations in-game. Although someone in irc pointed out that in a game all about criminal enterprise it only makes sense for a certain percentage of the playerbase's fortunes to be made illegitimately.

Edit: VV that's fair, you've paid your dues. I however am lvl 13 and have mainly done solo races and circled the map on the train shooting at cops.

davebo fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 31, 2015

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

According to the in-game stats, I've made 196 million in the six months I've played, and I'd bet at least 150 of that fell out of the sky.

I think I've done my fair share of mission and heist grinding, I do not feel bad at all about the hacker money.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I just got like, $700k dumped on me. Need a few more of these so I can get my Yacht and go back to not playing.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I had ~$9mil dumped on me within a week of me starting playing and I've never looked back.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

mutata posted:

I had ~$9mil dumped on me within a week of me starting playing and I've never looked back.

Thanks for the tidbit :grin: :thumbsup:

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

np

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Thanks for the tidbit :grin: :thumbsup:

I smell a narc.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Hugh Malone posted:

Red rum racing is good for that on ps4

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

We're always down for organized fun on mumble, you just have to hop in and ask!
e: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714380

Zigmidge fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 31, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

We're always down for organized fun on mumble, you just have to hop in and ask!
e: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714380

seconding this

Johnnyonoes
Feb 4, 2008
Hates people, but likes groups
My obligatory I did a thing so I bought a thing post

Friend me in SC if you like heists. (Same name, PC)

Johnnyonoes fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Dec 31, 2015

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Still really want to do that with people on pc....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Akion posted:

Chances are it wasn't intentional.

• Locked thread