Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Now, i'm not racist. but......

I wish you could filter out russians and koreans.

russians just seem dumb as all hell, and koreans are basically russians, except they blame you for their failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Happy New Years, thread!!!

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

my resolution is to have fun in this game

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I will have fun by buying things, and I'll afford them by doing this new glitch that lets you infinitely dupe lowriders with no sell cool down period.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

If you're over level 300 or so then please never feel bad about receiving hacked money, you have paid your dues and should be past the heavy grind.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

titties posted:

If you're over level 300 or so then please never feel bad about receiving hacked money, you have paid your dues and should be past the heavy grind.

I'm over level 420 does that count? :v:

SevenSocks
Apr 25, 2012

It doesn't need to be funny, because it will probably just piss them off
I'm certain this is a thing, but can someone with more experience tell me what I'm looking at here beyond Turret?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

SevenSocks posted:

I'm certain this is a thing, but can someone with more experience tell me what I'm looking at here beyond Turret?

It's in the back of a truck during a single player mission. You shoot down a plane for Maddrasso or something. Damage it as Michael, then chase it as Trevor. You get banned from the city after the mission.

NostrilBreaker
Mar 8, 2014

SevenSocks posted:

That's the sniper in the van used in the singleplayer mission Caida Libre where it's used to shoot down a plane.

SevenSocks
Apr 25, 2012

It doesn't need to be funny, because it will probably just piss them off
That makes some sense, but what do you mean by Single Player? Is that that thing where you get booted into a session all by yourself?

NostrilBreaker
Mar 8, 2014

SevenSocks posted:

That makes some sense, but what do you mean by Single Player? Is that that thing where you get booted into a session all by yourself?

Story mode.

titties
May 10, 2012

He knows what it means, he was making a "there's a front page?" joke and now that I have explained the joke you are free to find it mildly amusing as per the ancient goone rites jfc

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
Oh I like jokes. Have you heard the one about Shark Cards? It's like "How ya gonna call it micro transaction when it's less micro than the cost of the game? Maybe they should name it MACRO-transaction " Heh gets me every time.

titties
May 10, 2012

frenton posted:

Oh I like jokes. Have you heard the one about Shark Cards? It's like "How ya gonna call it micro transaction when it's less micro than the cost of the game? Maybe they should name it MAJOR-transaction " Heh gets me every time.

macro transaction jfc

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

titties posted:

macro transaction jfc

heh i ninja edit but you caught me being retard. Hi I'm copper.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Did anyone ever hack in the Railgun from SP into Online?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Croccers posted:

Did anyone ever hack in the Railgun from SP into Online?

Everyone with a mod menu that give all weapons.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
I haven't tried it yet but Rockstar added some adversary mode that said "And for the first time ever in GTA online: RAILGUN"

titties
May 10, 2012

coupedeville posted:

I'm over level 420 does that count? :v:

yeah

frenton posted:

Hi I'm copper.

I'm a fox, my name's Tod.

frenton posted:

I haven't tried it yet but Rockstar added some adversary mode that said "And for the first time ever in GTA online: RAILGUN"

I played it the other day with some of the old ZOMB guys who just came over from PS3, the game mode is called Slayers vs Beast or some poo poo. It was fun kind of.

Basically one player is a Teen Wolf who moves really fast, jumps super high, does huge melee damage, and can turn invisible. The Teen Wolf has to hit a bunch of checkpoints before he is killed by the Slayers or whatever they're called. One of the possible Slayer loadouts has a rail gun but I think your role is random when you start the round.

titties fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Jan 1, 2016

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
But we're still best buds. Life imitating art.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Powershift posted:

Now, i'm not racist. but......

I wish you could filter out russians and koreans.

russians just seem dumb as all hell, and koreans are basically russians, except they blame you for their failure.

i can tell things arent gonna go well when i text chat and the response is a bunch of rectanglurar boxes.

One said "IM KOREAN" the other night and i laughed because i thought he was russian but at least he made the effort to chat.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

SevenSocks posted:

you're supposed to Fulton it so the Soviets can't use it but Diamond Dogs can

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Any word on when the snow is going away? I can't see poo poo and have been driving into walls all morning. :stare:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Hey Rockstar why can't I buy a turtle neck. A black turtleneck tactical sweater.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

a tactileneck?

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
I see you've also recognized its tactical potential.

e: We need a fourth on mumble

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

be there in fifteen mins

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

Zigmidge posted:

Hey Rockstar why can't I buy a turtle neck. A black turtleneck tactical sweater.

I like mine in a slightly darker black

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Zigmidge posted:

IRA terrorist spotted

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I feel like sitting down for a marathon heist session, and if any xbone goons are up for it I was thinking we could go for the $10 million heist bonus.

Is anybody interested in doing this? I was thinking Saturday and starting around 4pm GMT but that can be changed if it's not good for anyone.

Bumping this. 1 more fun and/or cool person required.

1. Me!
2. PrimeLaw
3. Aardmania
4. ???

FallinInTheBlak fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jan 2, 2016

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Bumping this. 2 more fun and/or cool people required.

1. Me!
2. PrimeLaw
3. ???
4. ???

I'm up for giving the heists a try.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Any word on when the snow is going away? I can't see poo poo and have been driving into walls all morning. :stare:

Put tuner tires on.

Put tuners on a maxed out Tampa.

Or maxed out Mamba. :q:

Zigmidge posted:

More like why can't I get the male version of the leather coat with fur collar for a female character :(

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Why isn't there a single item of suitably nautical clothing in the entire loving wardrobe

titties
May 10, 2012

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Why isn't there a single item of suitably nautical clothing in the entire loving wardrobe

wear a bikini at all times

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Looks like i pissed off a modder. he kept making it look like i was repeatedly killing everybody in the room, then did this.

Then spawned a bunch of the big planes everywhere, i'm assuming to try to crash the game.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
coupe, acrimoniousbird and subx dragged me through Prison heist so :hfive:

team holiday pajamas and rainbow balaclavas

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Psion posted:

coupe, acrimoniousbird and subx dragged me through Prison heist so :hfive:

team holiday pajamas and rainbow balaclavas

yes, today was quite the fun-filled day for sure. ran prison break with psion, then ran pac standard with kerosene bird and subx, then after that helped johnnyonoes with a few setups before bed. they should be able to finish it up tonight; godspeed you crazy bastards

that isn't even mentioning the VIP fun I had with blackula Mike and subx and Zigmidge and bird

it's been one hell of a day for the mumble goonbros and hopefully tomorrow will be just as fun filled :)

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

People apparently react to weather changes in videogames just as they do in real life.
Ask when we're going to see rain or snow, then complain as soon as we get it.

It'd be nice if either: you could choose to have snow in missions or snowstorms were randomly (rarely) generated in freeroam. I doubt we'll all be playing still in 11.5 months (except for Coupe) so who knows if we'll see another snowy Los Santos.

coupedeville posted:

hopefully tomorrow will be just as fun filled :)
I'm going back to school on Monday, so I demand quality time with my goons tonight and/or tomorrow, including VIP/org shenanigans and missions. I'm a little burnt out on heist finales though.

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jan 2, 2016

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

UserErr0r posted:

I doubt we'll all be playing still in 11.5 months (except for Coupe)...

lmao

UserErr0r posted:

I'm going back to school on Monday, so I demand quality time with my goons tonight and/or tomorrow, including VIP/org shenanigans and missions. I'm a little burnt out on heist finales though.

I'm looking forward to it :love:

edit:

lmao at sadius keeping it subtle
ur the best goonbro

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jan 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Aardmania and I spent waaaay too long loving around with a tractor trailer last night.
This is the first video, where the experiments began. I'm missing key footage near the end...you'll know what I mean when you get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izeAzgS7BdY

• Locked thread