Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Koopa Kid posted:

Kadri can't sell for a call if a guy doesn't jam his stick between his legs, it's not like he's flinching on no contact or pulling a Komarov and grabbing people's sticks into himself.

On the replay it looked like he barely got tapped on the shin and spun around on contact. It wasn't that close. I could be wrong though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
~yay wild~

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

How about taking advantage of momentum and the crowd? I want 3 on 3 at least.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

God damnit the Penguins are good again aren't they?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Isles saying "eh, gently caress it" and taking runs at Crosby now because why not.

I still don't understand why any coach continues to play his stars in 5-1 games in the 3rd period.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
luuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

grack posted:

I don't have a hate boner, just making an observation from the BJs games I've seen since Torts was hired.

And yes, the reasonable conclusion is "The Blue Jackets are a bunch of cheap fuckers"

You've seen too few, then. There's been some bullshit this year on their part, but it's not constant.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

fits posted:

krieder is a poo poo

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

hitachi posted:

Need a gif of that

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CXwvekZUsAAX5pZ.mp4

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Hey guys quick question

When two guys obviously have their gloves off and are swinging, why do they say "Roughing" are they trying to skew statistics or are they just stupid?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
This might get overturned

hitachi
May 2, 2003

Hail to the King, baby

yessssss

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Do not overturn this goal you idiots.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress THE NHL FOREVER

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Do not overturn this goal you idiots.

Counterpoint: Overturn this goal you awesome refs

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Matthias likes chewing tobacco. ew

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Shawn Mattias' New Year's Resolution is apparently to quit chewing tobacco.

Who the hell still uses chewing tobacco?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

grack posted:

athletes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

grack posted:

Swedes, according to the ones I got to hang out with over the holidays.
Though it's more a weird pouch.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

fits posted:

cats officially had a sellout :unsmith:

This makes me happy

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

DuhSal posted:

On the replay it looked like he barely got tapped on the shin and spun around on contact. It wasn't that close. I could be wrong though.

Doesn't change what I said, defender's poking at the skates to mess him up. If he doesn't like getting called he shouldn't do it, it's pretty simple.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

grack posted:

Everyone I've ever met that chewed was a raging rear end in a top hat and usually a right wing nutjob.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

cenotaph posted:

Everyone I've ever met that chewed was a raging rear end in a top hat and usually a right wing nutjob.

as i said, athletes

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
luuuuuuuuu

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Welp, that's it for the Wild tonight.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Luongo good

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

One way or another, I'm not leaving totally disappointed tonight. This has been a surprising effort & fun game. (Cue irrational Challenge hate.)

Or is it the Caps having an off night?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Kadri owns :siren:

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
:siren: kadri leafs playing pretty solidly this period

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Just changed my av. :negative:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

CBJSprague24 posted:

One way or another, I'm not leaving totally disappointed tonight. This has been a surprising effort & fun game. (Cue irrational Challenge hate.)

OH IT'S NOT FUCKIN IRRATIONAL

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Caps are a little off and without their top pairing on D. Columbus has played a good game too. They have some talent up front

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Kadri with his own rebound :siren:

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Swedes, according to the ones I got to hang out with over the holidays.
Though it's more a weird pouch.

The pouch is a form of snus, though it goes in the mouth it's a completely different product than chewing tobacco.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Kadri is King!

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Welp, OT coming up unless Kuzy pulls something out of his rear end again.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.

CBJSprague24 posted:

caps are banged up and missing key piece jay beagle

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:aaaaa: :vince: :siren:

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Well, gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Fire Hitchcock.

• Locked thread